watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

cahill

Started by nose returns, January 31, 2019, 11:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose returns

i think cahill not wanting to join was a big moment for us. he prefers to sit on the chelsea bench than play football and make a contribution. it was so easy for him to join, no need to move, no upheaval, a convenient 6 months here and then we could decide how to proceed.

the fact he wasn't interested spoke volumes about what we have become.

cardiff at least and even southampton clearly were trying to bring in much needed reinforcements, burnley and newcastle and palace have. i think the khan's have thrown in the towel or just do not know what to do.

fulhamben

Do you think juventus are having a breakdown too, as he also turned them down
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

west kowloon white

Legs gone- move on.The deals you quote hardly inspired but keep your whinge alive.

I Ronic

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2019, 11:18:44 PM
i think cahill not wanting to join was a big moment for us. he prefers to sit on the chelsea bench than play football and make a contribution. it was so easy for him to join, no need to move, no upheaval, a convenient 6 months here and then we could decide how to proceed.

cardiff at least and even southampton clearly were trying to bring in much needed reinforcements, burnley and newcastle and palace have. i think the khan's have thrown in the towel or just do not know what to do.

Speaks volumes about what he's become. Would rather watch competitive football than play it.

DevonFFC

Quote from: I Ronic on January 31, 2019, 11:25:19 PM

Speaks volumes about what he's become. Would rather watch competitive football than play it.

Amen to that, he's a big time Charlie and would have come in and thought he wa bigger than the club. Attitude stinks and hope he gets shafted when his contact runs off

nose returns

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 31, 2019, 11:27:47 PM

Amen to that, he's a big time Charlie and would have come in and thought he wa bigger than the club. Attitude stinks and hope he gets shafted when his contact runs off

that is also true and another way of looking at it. except there was a concensus he would have been good for us if motivated.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2019, 11:31:04 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 31, 2019, 11:27:47 PM

that is also true and another way of looking at it. except there was a concensus he would have been good for us if motivated.

Exactly

nose returns

Quote from: west kowloon white on January 31, 2019, 11:22:19 PM
Legs gone- move on.The deals you quote hardly inspired but keep your whinge alive.

another of my fans being rude to me for no reason than i give my reasonable opinion.

for weeks cahill was hailed as the ideal man for the job, now nobody thinks much of him.... but the fact remains we tried to get him and he didn't want to come.

Bassey the warrior

Says more about his professionalism or lack thereof. Could've come in, played well and got a good summer move elsewhere.

fcfulham55

Forget about Cahil, all our energy and focus should be on hating TK.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

hovewhite

Close escape in my view.

RaySmith

I did worry about the way he was predicted  as the Messiah - thought he could have come in and been a disappointment.
One player wouldn't necessarily made much that much difference alone, anyway.

Babel, who most said 'what the heck...' has proved a revelation, and I have good feelings about our other two signings - at least they should be very eager to impress.

Plus, most importantly, the way our  very good atacking play worked out successfully last Tuesday, gives me confidence, allied with the new signings.

Steeeeeeeeeed

It is sad that if we go down it will be because Ranieris failed to make Cahill come.

RaySmith

Well, you'll never know that - IF we go down.

How could Ranieri make Cahill come anyway?

snarks

Quote from: fcfulham55 on January 31, 2019, 11:54:33 PM
Forget about Cahil, all our energy and focus should be on hating TK.

Definitely not. What is the matter with you?

junior white

we wouldn't pay his 150k wages and to be honest i don't blame the club he aalso wanted an 18 month deal which could have crippled us if (when) we go down

Bill2

From what I can see he is still at Chelsea so nobody really wanted him. What the reason was I don't know but in my opinion it was money and contract duration.

MJG

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2019, 11:32:52 PM
Quote from: west kowloon white on January 31, 2019, 11:22:19 PM

another of my fans being rude to me for no reason than i give my reasonable opinion.

for weeks cahill was hailed as the ideal man for the job, now nobody thinks much of him.... but the fact remains we tried to get him and he didn't want to come.
lol, you called fans stupid who didn't agree with your opinions so it's hardly the same kind of comment is it?
Just the views of a long term fan

BigbadBillyMcKinley

No. I'm glad he didn't want to come. If we're going to spend £150k a week on a player, it needs to be on someone younger, fitter and with a better attitude.
Show me a good game he's played in the last 12 months.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!