https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

cairney

Started by nose returns, February 02, 2019, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose returns

what a waste.
the few times he drifts in we look good
but he is stuck out on the rght side playine virtually nowhere and he still looks our best player, just totally wasted.

hate the manager for this he is useless (the manager not TC).

FFC1987

Was just thinking same thing. Everytime he wonders into the centre, he just looks like he's dictating play. Such a waste.

fulhamben

Yep raneri has to go, he hasn't got a clue
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

nose returns

i have go tony gale on my commentary, he is clagging off the tactics.... he cannot believe TC has been stuck out on the right.

Baszab

I think Gale is still sulking that he never got the FFC appointment when he applied for manager about 20 years ago

Twig

Quote from: Baszab on February 02, 2019, 04:03:16 PM
I think Gale is still sulking that he never got the FFC appointment when he applied for manager about 20 years ago

That's just plain daft.  The tactics are wrong and we can all see that including TG

MikeW

Not heard GJ mention Cairney on commentary all afternoon.  What is Ranieri playing at?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Baszab

Can't blame Ranieri - our players are just not good enough
Palace have better players in every position- excep Mitro

Baszab

nose returns

Quote from: Baszab on February 02, 2019, 04:49:32 PM

the players are poor but ranieri is an appauling joke that is making us worse, he is worse than branfoot and believe me that is difficult to believe.

changing the line up from the one that finished on tuesday was criminally negligent he needs to be sacked instantly.
the players are messi in comparison to his management technique

LittleErn

Agreed Cairney is out of position, but he was anonymous for much of the game. Shows little urgency and even when he got the ball he didn't do much with it. The best you could say is that he didn't give it away, but that's not enough. Then again, no movement in front of him.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Baszab on February 02, 2019, 04:49:32 PM

Well, you can.

Playing a negative formation that hasn't worked for some time, playing our prime playmaker out of position, and exiling Sess for the likes of Ayite and Kebano.