watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our remaining games.

Started by fcfulham55, February 02, 2019, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Right as we're terrible away let's start by looking where we could take some points in the final 6 away games.

Last 6 Away games

West Ham
Southampton
Leicester City
Watford
Bournemouth
Wolves

None of the big boys left to play away, but struggle to see still where we will get a point? Maybe at Southampton?  Couple of other away game perhaps I'm guessing we'll only get between 1 point and 3 at the very max.

Last 7 Home games

Manchester United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester City
Everton
Cardiff City
Newcastle United.

Oh dear, can't see anything from the next four. Or 5.   Which leaves us with 2 'winnable' last games at home (If they don't exploit Christie too often)

So sadly, I can only see us getting a points range between 3 and 9 on top of our current 17.  In the best case scenerio we'll have 26 points. 

Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

I would love to be wrong, get a nice shock win at home against Manure next week.... Then actually carry belief into the away game at Southampton.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

nose returns

wouldn't worry now about the games we have left.
there is no chance we will survive, none whatsoever. once CR changed the team for today you just have to know we are doomed.

nose returns

Quote from: nose on February 02, 2019, 05:19:25 PM
there is no chance we will survive, none whatsoever. once CR changed the team for today you just have to know we are making repetitive replies that aren't funny! .

and having my posts adjusted as you can see above makes me feel even worse the word that was removed was doo1med

fcfulham55

Agree, I would say let's just enjoy the rest of the season. But I just want it to be over now.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Robbie

I am not sure what the rest of the season is for now. Depressing and boring.

andyk

Lots of negative comments here.  But I think we are far from buried. Got to keep fighting, every game, every point. 
Enjoy it, enjoy the battle. 
Even if we go down, lets go down fighting, maybe take one big scalp before the season ends, I think we all know the one we would like, but any of them would do.
There are still 39 points to play for and we, probably need to get 20 to survive.  We did it before, we can still do this. 

fcfulham55

Quote from: andyk on February 02, 2019, 05:36:57 PM
Lots of negative comments here.  But I think we are far from buried. Got to keep fighting, every game, every point. 
Even if we go down, lets go down fighting, maybe take one big scalp before the season ends, I think we all know the one we would like, but any of them would do.
There are still 39 points to play for and we, probably need to get 20 to survive.  We did it before, we can still do this. 

Good up until you lost me when you mentiones go down fighting.... The players and team don't have it in them to fight especially with a manager like CR in place.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 03, 2019, 12:25:42 AM

Good up until you lost me when you mentiones go down fighting.... The players and team don't have it in them to fight especially with a manager like CR in place.

and that is the problem with the players that the owners son has recruited. Apart from Mitro, Chambers, Odoi and Sess when he gets selected, and one or two others, there is very little fight in any of the others who are fit to play.
It's worth bringing a couple of the Academy players who will play without fear and compete with passion, which the owners sons recruits are bereft of.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: nose on February 02, 2019, 05:20:44 PM
Quote from: nose on February 02, 2019, 05:19:25 PM
there is no chance we will survive, none whatsoever. once CR changed the team for today you just have to know we are making repetitive replies that aren't funny! .

and having my posts adjusted as you can see above makes me feel even worse the word that was removed was doo1med

That's my fault, when I used the word D oomed on here the last time we were relegated a few years ago, the word Doome d was outlawed, due to the amount of times I used it, and ever since it's been frowned upon as if it was a four letter word even though it's a six letter word.
We are D oomed to be Doome d. 🆘
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bill2

Unfortunately I believe we have had it for this year. Looking at the paper today it really laid into us with lack of fight. Yesterday I criticised our 5 man back line and it appears I was proved right. If we do that in the next 5 games we have no chance. We need a 4 man mid field to shutdown the space other wise we will be overrun.

bahay18

looking at the points per game at the moment , looks like 37 needed to stay up . So somehow got t0 find 7 wins . Not impossible but games like yesterday we have to target and show some adventure . Next week we will have to dig in but saints and west ham have to go all out for 3 points.

EastEndWhite

I agree.   The fat lady may never get to sing.

RaySmith

I  have seen fight in the team  in recent games - the Brighton game was an example, that magnificent come back from two down, and  at Burnley  our heads didn't drop.

Yesterday - well, we did look dispirited when we went down, through another error, after missing a good chance to score, and I was surprised, and really felt down as the game went on, with us failing to muster another goal attempt.

RaySmith

Quote from: EastEndWhite on February 03, 2019, 03:05:49 PM

Yes, we need to keep getting behind the team, however hard it is, but survival is still possible, if the team shows the attitude, and brilliant play, it did v Brighton in every game from now until the end of the season..

filham

After yesterday's performance, not a single shot on target, it is hard to visualise us winning another game this season.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: EastEndWhite on February 03, 2019, 03:05:49 PM

Most of the Clubs we are playing have had some bad results to weak teams, we need to do this repeat this.

Last 6 Away games
West Ham lost to Bournemouth (at West Ham)
Southampton lost to Leicester (at Southampton)
Leicester City lost to Cardiff (at Leicester)
Watford lost to Bournemouth (at Watford)
Bournemouth drew with Southampton (at Bournmouth)
Wolves lost to Hudderfield (at Wolves)

Last 7 Home games
Manchester United lost to Brighton
Chelsea lost to Bournemouth
Liverpool drew with Leicester
Manchester City lost to Newcastle
Everton lost to Brighton
Cardiff City lost to Newcastle
Newcastle United lost to Brighton

SuffolkWhite

I would like to win some London derbies, I will be at CFC and WH games. But also a Fulhamish win against a top six team would be a confidence booster.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"