watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: WHU v Liverpool (Fredericks)

Started by SP, February 04, 2019, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Fredo starts. I'll be interested to see how he does.

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

SP

0-1.  He was only a yard offside yet Mitros elbow was enough @ Anfield.

SP

Roll on VAR, the Lino is just guessing now.

nose returns

I note he played tonight and helped west ham get a 1 1 draw.

nose returns

Quote from: SP on February 04, 2019, 08:27:22 PM

They play in red and always get the benifit of the doubt plus the 50 50s plus all the wrong descisions. When you play a team from the north west or north london in red you are playing against 12 men every time.

Hoppus

He did well, I miss him.

@jolslover

He is better than the RBs we had now. IMO one of the few players we owned last season that was prem quality. A shame we lost him.
STH H3

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: @jolslover on February 04, 2019, 10:36:44 PM
He is better than the RBs we had now. IMO one of the few players we owned last season that was prem quality. A shame we lost him.

How do you know he's Prem quality? He's been well behind Zabaleta all season.

@jolslover

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on February 04, 2019, 10:44:03 PM

How do you know he's Prem quality? He's been well behind Zabaleta all season.

Because of injury. My personal opinion on him is that he is off prem quality.
STH H3

Wingnut

Quote from: nose on February 04, 2019, 09:54:55 PM
They play in red and always get the benifit of the doubt plus the 50 50s plus all the wrong descisions. When you play a team from the north west or north london in red you are playing against 12 men every time.

Had to laugh at Paddy Power last night. Fred had a good game last night. Shame we didn't even try to keep him.

1092541792464064512[/tweet]][/url]
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Statto

Agreed, although getting a replacement of the same quality shouldn't have been difficult or terribly expensive

toshes mate

Quote from: Statto on February 05, 2019, 10:50:25 AM

Agreed, although getting a replacement of the same quality shouldn't have been difficult or terribly expensive
+1 to both

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: Wingnut on February 05, 2019, 09:30:24 AM
Quote from: nose on February 04, 2019, 09:54:55 PM

Had to laugh at Paddy Power last night. Fred had a good game last night. Shame we didn't even try to keep him.

1092541792464064512[/tweet]][/url]

We did try to keep him though - he was out of contract and wanted a new one on a 70k pw basic .... sorry but as much as I liked him and he is better than Christie by a mile - he's no 70k pw player.

hovewhite

sarnian

Agree, move on. He's not premiership quality, dived in a couple of times and got hopelessly exposed. Probably on any other night Liverpool would have scored as would most top teams from the situation he left his team in.

Nero

and still a red card waiting to happen

toshes mate

toshes mate

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on February 05, 2019, 11:38:11 AM
We did try to keep him though - he was out of contract and wanted a new one on a 70k pw basic .... sorry but as much as I liked him and he is better than Christie by a mile - he's no 70k pw player.
There are a lot of £70,000s in £30,000,000, over eight years worth when paid on a weekly basis, just to put what you have suggested he was asking into perspective....

Sting of the North

Quote from: toshes mate on February 05, 2019, 01:04:07 PM
Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on February 05, 2019, 11:38:11 AM
There are a lot of £70,000s in £30,000,000, over eight years worth when paid on a weekly basis, just to put what you have suggested he was asking into perspective....

So, since I am fairly dense what is the perspective really, in regards to whether or not Fredericks was or is worth that kind of money?