watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No fight . No passion. No ideas

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 09, 2019, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

A spineless performance by a spineless team.

After working so hard to get promoted we dished up a pathetic campaign.

As for Ranieri, he's just making things worse. Why start Vietto? Why bring in Christie.

I wish we could just be put out of our misery, it's difficult to watch this every week.

Hoppus

I guess all the 'Slav out' fans (ligthhouse etc) are happy now.
🤣🙈🙈🙈

DevonFFC

Quote from: Hoppus on February 09, 2019, 02:27:28 PM
🤣🙈🙈🙈

We would have been regated with Slav so regardless of of the "slav out " fans he was right to go.

I cannot however for the life of me understand Ranieri tactics however I don't have a clue what the answer is either.

Slav was here one day and gone the next, no messing about a clean kill. Maybe the owners will do the same again. We will have to wait and see

Andyb

2 weeks off, sack him monday have one last big gamble on big sam

bahay18

Some quite staggering decisions from the back four and goalkeeper today . A lot of it is nothing to do with ability . Le Marchand trying to dribble around pogba on the edge of our box and then trying to play a cushion header over sanchez at the end . Bryan falling asleep with his arm up on the first goal when he even had the line of the penalty area to look along. Time and time again poor decisions .

Luka

Slav wasn't the problem and Ranieri absolutely is not the answer, in fact he is a backward step.
But until we hire in some competence to the recruitment department, we won't achieve anything.
This group are just not PL standard.

Twig

Quote from: bahay18 on February 09, 2019, 03:29:47 PM
Some quite staggering decisions from the back four and goalkeeper today . A lot of it is nothing to do with ability . Le Marchand trying to dribble around pogba on the edge of our box and then trying to play a cushion header over sanchez at the end . Bryan falling asleep with his arm up on the first goal when he even had the line of the penalty area to look along. Time and time again poor decisions .

The players are better than this, not world class, but better.  Their confidence is shot and I think there are signs Ranieri is losing the dressing room.  I am not going to continue to pick out players to blame, Ranieri is clueless and, even worse he is becoming a destructive force.  We may have gone down with SJ but he would not have peed off Sess, TC, Mitro the way CR has.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: bahay18 on February 09, 2019, 03:29:47 PM

Le Marchand was at fault for all three goals, and various others carried on the incompetance.  Raneiri is not organising them at the back and to bring on the useless Cyrus Christie for a striker at 0-2 at home was shocking!

We should get in Big Sam who WILL make Fulham fight more than this pathetic shambles.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Whitesideup

nose returns

Quote from: DevonFFC on February 09, 2019, 02:30:02 PM
🤣🙈🙈🙈

We would have been regated with Slav so regardless of of the "slav out " fans he was right to go.

I cannot however for the life of me understand Ranieri tactics however I don't have a clue what the answer is either.

Slav was here one day and gone the next, no messing about a clean kill. Maybe the owners will do the same again. We will have to wait and see

slav should never have been removed. it was a ridiculous decision
the timing was wrong and the repalcement was worse not better.

the owner and his useless son are the problem assembling a crap squad. that is the facts no more no less.

Lighthouse

🤣🙈🙈🙈

Why would I be happy. I didn't want CR as a coach but equally didn't want Slav continually changing the defence every week and getting thumped every week. CR has played far too defensively without having a defence that sadly we haven't improved upon. The players looking confused at what they are supposed to do is frustrating and annoying.

However this childish attack by fans on other fans who didn't want to see the club relegated so easily under a coach who had lost his way in the Prem. Is counter productive. I would love to see us planning for next season. But I wont be part of this childish need to make Slav out to be a victim when he was out of his depth. Just because his replacement has failed doesn't make Slav a Christ figure. Just another in a long line of people who have failed in the job. From the owner to the coaches to the players and to the childish, immature fans who want to attack others for having an opinion. Grow up and hope that we can find a way to bounce back with some sort of hope next season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: nose on February 09, 2019, 03:59:29 PM
🤣🙈🙈🙈

slav should never have been removed. it was a ridiculous decision
the timing was wrong and the repalcement was worse not better.

the owner and his useless son are the problem assembling a crap squad. that is the facts no more no less.

Nose - Slav got something like 4 points from 12 games didn't he ? We were getting whipped every week under him. Why do you keep saying it was wrong to remove him.

We had to try someone else, but that hasn't worked out either.

Dodger53

Soldiers my ar*e, what a weak performance, we were taking a breather at 2 down not fighting back. Rubbish

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 09, 2019, 02:25:50 PM
A spineless performance by a spineless team.

After working so hard to get promoted we dished up a pathetic campaign.

As for Ranieri, he's just making things worse. Why start Vietto? Why bring in Christie.

I wish we could just be put out of our misery, it's difficult to watch this every week.

We're performing about like the playoff winning Championship side should perform. That is.... to struggle mightily in the most competitive Football league in the world.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 09, 2019, 02:25:50 PM

Nose - Slav got something like 4 points from 12 games didn't he ? We were getting whipped every week under him. Why do you keep saying it was wrong to remove him.

We had to try someone else, but that hasn't worked out either.

I generally agree with this... but I also would have respected the Khans/FFC Board if they had said, "No... we're sticking with Slavisa win or lose -- he's building our brand of football at FFC".

Statto

🤣🙈🙈🙈

1. That is conjecture - you don't know that. Jokanovic's teams always got better around November.

2. We are going to get relegated anyway

3. At least with Jokanovic still here we'd have a decent manager for the Championship next year

4. We'd also have a better chance of keeping Mitrovic, Cairney and Sessegnon, and maybe others

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 09, 2019, 04:00:43 PM
🤣🙈🙈🙈

Why would I be happy. I didn't want CR as a coach but equally didn't want Slav continually changing the defence every week and getting thumped every week. CR has played far too defensively without having a defence that sadly we haven't improved upon. The players looking confused at what they are supposed to do is frustrating and annoying.

However this childish attack by fans on other fans who didn't want to see the club relegated so easily under a coach who had lost his way in the Prem. Is counter productive. I would love to see us planning for next season. But I wont be part of this childish need to make Slav out to be a victim when he was out of his depth. Just because his replacement has failed doesn't make Slav a Christ figure. Just another in a long line of people who have failed in the job. From the owner to the coaches to the players and to the childish, immature fans who want to attack others for having an opinion. Grow up and hope that we can find a way to bounce back with some sort of hope next season.

049:gif