more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Injury update ahead of West Brom

Started by Bilet, October 22, 2010, 10:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilet

From Fulham FC Facebook-page:

AJ READY FOR ACTION: "Andrew Johnson is now available for selection. He came through 90 minutes in midweek and he looks really sharp. He's done really well and is very positive – now he can concentrate on doing really well for Fulham" – Mark Hughes

Danny Murphy, Dickson Etuhu, Simon Davies and Damien Duff are all out of contention for Saturday's game against West Brom (injury). Who will take their chance this weekend...

Very weakend midfield against West Brom could prove crucial. Is Hughes giving Riise a chance on the wing? Baird alongside Greening in the middle, with Kelly on the right back?

SmithyFFC

Team of:

Schwarzer

Pantsil   Hughes   Hangeland Salicdo

Riise   Greening   Baird   Dempsey

EJ   Kamara

Ohh dear....
FTID

TonyGilroy

No mention of Dembele. Could he be fit?

I'd expect Gera to start at West Brom.

Bilet

Dembele should be fit? I guess it's Dembele behind Kamara on top.

cebu

Dembele wasn't mentioned in the injury list on today's offal, so let's hope he's available.

Bilet

http://www.fulhamfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FulhamTV/0,,10415,00.html

Hasn't been training all week after a stomach bug...but in training today according to Hughes...

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Bilet on October 22, 2010, 11:42:24 AM
http://www.fulhamfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FulhamTV/0,,10415,00.html

Hasn't been training all week after a stomach bug...but in training today according to Hughes...

Thanks for this, sounds like Moussa is fit!

COYW!
FTID

Jimpav

Bit make shift but a side like this would be a match for Wrst Brom.  

Schwarzer

Pantsil/Kelly   Hughes   Hangeland  Salicdo

Riise   Greening   Baird   Dempsey

AJ/Dembele   Kamara

Anyone know where Digakoi is?

sipwell

It still looks like a problematic midfield to me... Sparky really needs to buy some good players in the next transfer window. No offense to anyone playing midfield but all of them together don't seem to be a good foursome. :S
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Brede Butter Pudding

Why does the midfield seem problematic? Yes it's not our regulars, but Duffer has been injured so far this season and has thus been under-par, and we all know what Murphy's like at away games... The only real losses IMO from the midfield tomorrow are Dicko and Davies.

I think that this'll be the team Sparky goes for:

Shwraz

Kelly   Hughes   Hangeland   Salcido

Gera   Greening   Baird    Dempsey

Dembele   Kamara

AJ to come on as sub, as will Riise at some point. Yes that midfield is not as strong as most weeks, but I still think it's capable of beating West Brom. Greening will be really up for it and loves putting in a challenge anyway, and I've always rated Baird at CM. I don't think we'll win tbh, but I think we have a good enough squad to give them a good game.

sw9white

Midfield looks very Europa like...

Kamara looked OK in pathces last week, but missed out on some valuable opportunities.

Would love to see Zoltan get some more game time.

cebu

I was watching Sparky's pre-match interview on the offal and Moussa is apparently coming back from a stomach bug. His only training session of the week was today. So he might not be 100% tomorrow.

bigalffc

I'd put Dikagoi on instead of Greening
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

leonffc

Quote from: bigalffc on October 22, 2010, 08:04:50 PM

If he's been out a while then he wont have the legs or sharpness that Greening has (or is supposed to have) so I'd go for Greening for that reason. Bring DK on for 15 at the end

HatterDon

Quote from: bigalffc on October 22, 2010, 08:04:50 PM

Not quite sure why you'd want to do that, sir. Jesus had a great match against Spurs.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel