watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good Board.

Started by teddyl, February 26, 2019, 12:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teddyl

Burnley  fan here with too much time on his hands and dips into message boards for a different perspective.  I must complement you on the high quality of the content.  There are good, insightful posts without the childish comments and insults often seen on other boards. 

The fact I have taken the trouble to register, which is something I have not done before, indicates how impressed I am.

Good luck tonight (not just because of Burnley but I have been to CC as a neutral whilst staying in London and there are some good pubs nearby). 

Jimpav

Thanks and welcome Teddy L.

You guys must be happy with the turnaround in form you have had this last couple of months.

Kudos to Dyche and the miracles he keeps performing.

bobbo

Thanks for the compliments teddy.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

hovewhite

Welcome and thankyou,you seem to have picked up well seems to have started with Gary being dropped.

bog

Thanks for your trouble. Your boss is obviously one who does not suffer fools gladly! Top man best since Harry Potts? 

092.gif

Fulham Tup North

Welcome teddyl,
Do both of us a favour and put a few past Newcastle tonight please.
Newcastle losing would be a big plus.
We have Southampton tomorrow and a win for us could drag them right back into the mire.
It could go down to the last game (Fulham v Newcastle).....but I may be wishful thinking!! :)
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Statto

Not a massive Burnley fan - don't see their squad as any better than ours really - but after Fulham and Bournemouth they're the team I'd least like to see relegated, so they must be doing something right to be so endearing

JoelH5

Quote from: teddyl on February 26, 2019, 12:37:32 PM
Burnley  fan here with too much time on his hands and dips into message boards for a different perspective.  I must complement you on the high quality of the content.  There are good, insightful posts without the childish comments and insults often seen on other boards. 

The fact I have taken the trouble to register, which is something I have not done before, indicates how impressed I am.

Good luck tonight (not just because of Burnley but I have been to CC as a neutral whilst staying in London and there are some good pubs nearby). 

Not to mention it was probably nice to go to the best ground in the league
I was there, standing in the Putney end

the nutflush

Pity our team and our manager isn't anywhere near as good. 

Wingnut

What has happened to Robbie Brady lately? Used to be a standout player when I watched you play but he seems to have fallen off the radar lately. Has been a sub for your last two games.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.