more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Something for the team to look at , never give up

Started by bahay18, February 27, 2019, 12:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

0001.jpeg

We finished above Reading on goal difference.

We have to keep battling.

It's the hope that kills though, and I'm finding it hard to get back up after West Ham. This has been a tough season to be a Fulham fan.

Jamie88

Yes but we had Roy and a team capable of the fight required back then. How many of our current squad could be seen as fighters or leaders?

hovewhite

Quote from: Jamie88 on February 27, 2019, 04:04:30 PM
Yes but we had Roy and a team capable of the fight required back then. How many of our current squad could be seen as fighters or leaders?
not enough wouldn't even make 5 fingers on a hand!

RolandAJ

Quote from: Jamie88 on February 27, 2019, 04:04:30 PM

This is the thing that's making this season so torturous.
My Fulham-loving heart wants to believe we can fight our way to an escape, but my eyes won't let me anticipate any result other than a meek relegation.
That said, let's start our run to safety tonight!

Roland
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."  Milan Kundera

Or does that not count because it doesn't fit your grouch-centric opinion?

filham

Lets be honest , match after matched we are outplayed both as a team and on a man for man basis. We looked good in the second half against Brighton but it is hard to remember another game this season when we put in a memorable performance.