watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nortvedt speaks about Ranieri

Started by Hoppus, March 01, 2019, 08:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppus

Nortvedt is interviewed by norwegian tv2 tonight. He says the Fulham players where quite unhappy with Ranieri`s training sessions. He say they still believe this is possible, and that a change could help them to turn this around.
He also said he did survive relegation with his team in Germany and will use that experience to help Fulham. He says that this is the struggle for life, and that he wakes up at night and thinks about how to solve this. But, then they must work together as a unit.
He said they been lacking the last 5 %, and he believe that Parker could give them the boost they need.

Excuse my English, I am a Norwegian Fulham fan :)

https://www.tv2.no/sport/10451110/ 

Milo

Hugely grateful for the translation!

RaySmith

davew

Interesting but a guy who has played 2 games for us is making excuses, sad really!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

70sPimlico

Quote from: davew on March 01, 2019, 09:18:06 PM
Interesting but a guy who has played 2 games for us is making excuses, sad really!

He said he wasnt a fan of the training and says they still believe.

Jesus man, he wasnt asked a question and gave what most fans will be pleased to hear.

He's not the sad one

JoelH5

So negative. He's spot on
I was there, standing in the Putney end

davew

Quote from: 70sPimlico on March 01, 2019, 09:22:24 PM

Jesus man, he wasnt asked a question and gave what most fans will be pleased to hear.

He's not the sad one
Still believe in what, finishing above Huddersfield?? Most fans would be sceptical about a newbie talking about the training methods, wasn't he injured for a while after we signed him? The circus around Fulham or in Fulham is getting worse!!

JoelH5

Quote from: davew on March 01, 2019, 09:27:06 PM
Quote from: 70sPimlico on March 01, 2019, 09:22:24 PM

He's not the sad one
Still believe in what, finishing above Huddersfield?? Most fans would be sceptical about a newbie talking about the training methods, wasn't he injured for a while after we signed him? The circus around Fulham or in Fulham is getting worse!!

No just you Dave

Oakeshott

Even when recovering/getting fit, the guy could obviously talk to his fellow players and he seems to be reporting a general sense of dissatisfaction. Sounds all too likely to me and hopefully we'll see the evidence of better morale on Sunday, in terms of commitment and the determination to leave it all out on the pitch.

Hoppus

I can try to be more precise:

He said that he noticed that the teammates were not completely satisfied with the training sessions when he came to the club.

Quote:

"There were probably some mixed feelings in the group, but I think it was the best for the club. I have noticed on the other players that they have not been completely satisfied with training, so then maybe it is time. We have been missing the last five percent. It can make a big difference in football matches, so I think this was right for Fulham."

He also said that Ranieri came to the training ground and said goodbye, and that the players really appreciated that.

ALG01

I think it interesting and certainly worth listening to what the man is saying.
It was obvious things were wrong like at Man Utd, the players do not have to be happy per se but they do have to believe the manager is doing the right things and it was apparent they were mighty unhappy.

The thread I started re body language was launched before this one and just sort of backs up what I was saying since the Italian arrived.

I am not sure why anyone thinks this interview is an issue other than the owner sat on his hands for far too long.

davew

Quote from: Hoppus on March 01, 2019, 09:37:47 PM

He said that he noticed that the teammates were not completely satisfied with the training sessions when he came to the club.

Quote:

"There were probably some mixed feelings in the group, but I think it was the best for the club. I have noticed on the other players that they have not been completely satisfied with training, so then maybe it is time. We have been missing the last five percent. It can make a big difference in football matches, so I think this was right for Fulham."

He also said that Ranieri came to the training ground and said goodbye, and that the players really appreciated that.

Missing the last 5%, that must be an understatement so we were 95% of where we should have been, in that case we would have had at least 1 more point by now then! Yeah Joel you are probably right m8! So sad to see my club in disarray, at least we should be able to compete next season and who knows maybe get into the play offs, now that would be a result after what has happened this season.

JoelH5

Quote from: davew on March 01, 2019, 09:43:35 PM

Quote:

Missing the last 5%, that must be an understatement so we were 95% of where we should have been, in that case we would have had at least 1 more point by now then! Yeah Joel you are probably right m8! So sad to see my club in disarray, at least we should be able to compete next season and who knows maybe get into the play offs, now that would be a result after what has happened this season.

We're going down but we need to get behind the team and club now. Let's get a good feeling going we can build on next year

70sPimlico

Quote from: JoelH5 on March 01, 2019, 10:04:26 PM

Quote:

We're going down but we need to get behind the team and club now. Let's get a good feeling going we can build on next year

Spot on mate. I'm looking forward to it already. I genuinly am. Crazy

JoelH5

Quote from: 70sPimlico on March 01, 2019, 10:29:45 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on March 01, 2019, 10:04:26 PM

Quote:

Spot on mate. I'm looking forward to it already. I genuinly am. Crazy

Same I think it will be a really exciting summer. Time to rebuild properly this time. We've learnt a lot.

filham

Yes , Cairney's views would carry more weight at this moment.

Fulham 442

We're going down but we need to get behind the team and club now. Let's get a good feeling going we can build on next year.

Sums up my feelings perfectly. If we at least go down fighting it will give both the players and the fans a much needed lift.

hovewhite

What he says I guess is the mood in the camp,why's that a problem?

southwest6

you must be the most negative poster on here... 

jarv

Much appreciated thread and comments from Norway. Thanks.