12 (41.4%)
FULHAMWANNABE - YES
22 (75.9%)
FULHAMWANNABE - NO
16 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

fulhamwannabe

Quote from: Peabody on October 24, 2010, 03:55:57 PM
As for Fulhamwannabe, I just feel he is an enthusiastic new Fulham fan, who sometimes, lets his enthusiasm run away with him,
thank you peabody,and that's exactly what i'am,,,,,,,but if you could just explain the second part of your message please,so i can at least learn from my mistakes if i'm making any!cheers

Peabody

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on October 24, 2010, 04:12:25 PM
Quote from: Peabody on October 24, 2010, 03:55:57 PM
As for Fulhamwannabe, I just feel he is an enthusiastic new Fulham fan, who sometimes, lets his enthusiasm run away with him,
thank you peabody,and that's exactly what i'am,,,,,,,but if you could just explain the second part of your message please,so i can at least learn from my mistakes if i'm making any!cheers
Sorry but I do not understand what you mean

fulhamwannabe

@peabody:ok i make it quite simple:where do i usually go wrong so i can avoid making the same mistakes?cheers bud :dft012:

Peabody

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on October 24, 2010, 04:56:20 PM
@peabody:ok i make it quite simple:where do i usually go wrong so i can avoid making the same mistakes?cheers bud :dft012:
OK, just think before you write.

fulhamwannabe

the problem is i do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok then,i'll make a double effort,thanks for writng back :047:

YankeeJim

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. As long as they are polite AND don't post in red, I'm ok with them at this point.  The mods do a good job.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

I'm not voting on this poll, and I'm more than a little regusted that it even has come to that. It reminds me of players running up to the ref brandishing an imaginary red card so as to get a fellow professional sent off.

There are posters here who periodically annoy me. I know that I periodically annoy other posters [and if I don't it isn't because I haven't tried my hardest]. I learn nothing from people who agree with me. I want to read the opinions of people with whom I disagree. What I DON'T want to read is folks trying to get other folks thrown off the site because they're percieved as irritating. It's certainly harder to go to all that trouble, than to just roll past them and read what comes next.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

I don't like this - feels too much like trial by mob to me. I'm sure we all annoy each other periodically; easier said than done, but can we not just all try to follow the simple rule: no politics, be respectful, try not to annoy each other?

Scrumpy

I love this board, but if I could improve it, then it would be to have a little more traffic. Neither of those posters have crossed the line yet, in my opinion.

We will know if/when this board gets anywhere close to the childishness of The Offal. At that point I am sure The Mods will do what is necessary. We're no where near it yet.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

chez

As someone who doesn't post on this board that often, I am not going to vote on this. Have to be honest and say that i think the only time i would want someone banned was if they personally rude/abusive via this board to myself or family or any other members and their families.
Can't stand people that are abusive and hide behind a keyboard... meet face to face if they have an issue.
Well thats my opinion for what its worth.
As for the MODS... they do a  fantastic job, and one for sure i would never want, as it must sometimes be like looking after a classroom of 9 year olds on this board.... no offence guys!  :dft011:

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on October 24, 2010, 07:09:11 PM
I'm not voting on this poll, and I'm more than a little regusted that it even has come to that. It reminds me of players running up to the ref brandishing an imaginary red card so as to get a fellow professional sent off.

There are posters here who periodically annoy me. I know that I periodically annoy other posters [and if I don't it isn't because I haven't tried my hardest]. I learn nothing from people who agree with me. I want to read the opinions of people with whom I disagree. What I DON'T want to read is folks trying to get other folks thrown off the site because they're percieved as irritating. It's certainly harder to go to all that trouble, than to just roll past them and read what comes next.

I have to agree with Don here (trumpets aloud), its not something that is easy to resolve.

As others mentioned on here already, the mods are quite wide in their own beliefs as to what is good and what is not (uh-huh - I even had to pull one of my own posts the other week - we are all human) and that is a good thing, as it allows that little bit of diversity rather than a strict by-the-book MB, that none of us could ever live up to, or even want.

CorkCity

Quote from: chez on October 25, 2010, 10:05:29 AM
As someone who doesn't post on this board that often, I am not going to vote on this. Have to be honest and say that i think the only time i would want someone banned was if they personally rude/abusive via this board to myself or family or any other members and their families.
Can't stand people that are abusive and hide behind a keyboard... meet face to face if they have an issue.
Well thats my opinion for what its worth.
As for the MODS... they do a  fantastic job, and one for sure i would never want, as it must sometimes be like looking after a classroom of 9 year olds on this board.... no offence guys!  :dft011:
Who asked for your opinion  :005:
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

chez

Corky baby.... your still alive and kicking, good to know.  :015:

When you going to grace us with your presence at the Cottage ???

CorkCity

Quote from: chez on October 25, 2010, 01:33:03 PM
Corky baby.... your still alive and kicking, good to know.  :015:

When you going to grace us with your presence at the Cottage ???
I have been over a few times, just aint been to that aussie pub in Putney, will call in next Sat, I promise.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

chez

Great! look forward to seeing you, i know its not a great pub like the "Cottage" used to be, but then the company is brillant.... well apart from Jay (but don't say i said that  :dft012: )

sipwell

I am kind of annoyed with the colours one of the culprits uses. It is one thing to know basic html coding but quite another to show it off by emphasizing what you write - nonsense or not - with different colours. That is a sign of immaturity to me but in need of a firm warning/talk rather than a suspension.

I won't vote though. I don't think it is my role to judge on other people. Don't read that as a "do it yourself, admins" but rather as a "I trust your judgment". This board is well managed by intelligent people. They know what is best!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

FatFreddysCat

Not to fussed by the vote, but most people who have put an opinion seem to think to keep em, personally i think they are a couple of ......., but if you lot want them i'll have to put up with it, but like Syd i haven't found it as much fun on here, and like Syd it may be the darkness of winter fast appproaching affecting my mood, but i will be posting a lot less, which will please a fair few on here anyhow, as i'd guess a few would view me as i view the above two. Just wait till it's too late and the rest of the offal are on here. Algerian my arse.

CorkedHat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 26, 2010, 09:10:55 AM
Not to fussed by the vote, but most people who have put an opinion seem to think to keep em, personally i think they are a couple of ......., but if you lot want them i'll have to put up with it, but like Syd i haven't found it as much fun on here, and like Syd it may be the darkness of winter fast appproaching affecting my mood, but i will be posting a lot less, which will please a fair few on here anyhow, as i'd guess a few would view me as i view the above two. Just wait till it's too late and the rest of the offal are on here. Algerian my arse.

If you look at the results Fred it says that 45 people consider them to be WUMS and Trolls as opposed to only 19 who don't think so. Ergo the consensus of opinion points to them being excluded.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

fulhamwannabe

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 26, 2010, 09:10:55 AM
Algerian my arse.
i personnally give you permission to check my ip adress,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if you choose to ring me to confirm,please do not hesitate:00213551453119(24hrs)
i don't have to confirm anything but i'm doing it just to make you feel better and erase the "suspense",,,,

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

At times like these I always revert to THE acid test - "what would Terry Wogan say?"