more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton

Started by Dodgin, April 07, 2019, 04:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Quote from: filham on April 09, 2019, 06:35:32 PM
Fosu-Mensah, Christie and Odoi have all failed in the right back position this season, it would be nice to know if S.Sess is a realistic option for next season.

We are not going to be playing the PL next season though. TFM, Christie and Odoi would be top class by Championship standards.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Riversider

Quote from: Statto on April 09, 2019, 06:19:18 PM
Quote from: Riversider on April 09, 2019, 05:28:32 PM
Can I politely ask to all  those suggesting/demanding that Steve Sess plays this weekend, what are you basing these suggestions on ?
Out of interest,  to all the people on this thread, how many times have you seen him play
this season ?
Personally think that Everton at home is the wrong time to blood youngsters, save that for Newcastle on the final day.

What's the risk? That he's crap and costs us a goal or two? Not sure which of our current right backs doesn't also carry that risk. In TFM's case I'd say it's more like a guarantee than a risk.

Its a risk in the sense that if he has a nightmare and looks out of his depth, the same pundits calling for him to play will be the same pundits signalling the end of his career,
Jokanovic, Ranieri and Parker have seen a lot of him, and none think the time is yet right for him, lets leave it to the experts.

SP

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
[/quote]
Quote from: davidebocca on April 09, 2019, 07:18:25 PM
Quote from: SP on April 08, 2019, 08:33:42 PM
Can't recall the last victory against Everton, so more pain appears to be on the cards.  Not many tickets left which surprises me, presumably more tourists & away fans?

I'll be one of that tourists [emoji3] never been on a Premier League stadium, I'm so excited!

If you have affection for FFC then you are definitely not a tourist!

Have a great trip.

davidebocca

Quote from: SP on April 10, 2019, 07:41:35 PM
Quote from: davidebocca on April 09, 2019, 07:18:25 PM
Quote from: SP on April 08, 2019, 08:33:42 PM
Can't recall the last victory against Everton, so more pain appears to be on the cards.  Not many tickets left which surprises me, presumably more tourists & away fans?

I'll be one of that tourists [emoji3] never been on a Premier League stadium, I'm so excited!

If you have affection for FFC then you are definitely not a tourist!

Have a great trip.

Thanks mate, it was an amazing experience and i'm very happy to have seen a victory and a very good match from the guys!

Enjoy one of the pictures i took at the Cottage :)