watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton

Started by Dodgin, April 07, 2019, 04:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

They looked pretty impressive against a poor Arsenal performance. Still would like to see at least one of our young players start next Saturday.

The Rational Fan

Steven Sessegnon was rested for under-23 and Mawson/Kebano played instead, that maybe a hint indicating Scott's intentions.

love4ffc

Quote from: The Rational Fan on April 08, 2019, 03:27:15 AM
Steven Sessegnon was rested for under-23 and Mawson/Kebano played instead, that maybe a hint indicating Scott's intentions.
I hope that is true and Steven is allowed to play. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

davew

Quote from: love4ffc on April 08, 2019, 04:31:51 AM
Long overdue!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SP

Can't recall the last victory against Everton, so more pain appears to be on the cards.  Not many tickets left which surprises me, presumably more tourists & away fans?

hovewhite

Quote from: SP on April 08, 2019, 08:33:42 PM
Can't recall the last victory against Everton, so more pain appears to be on the cards.  Not many tickets left which surprises me, presumably more tourists & away fans?
easy for club to sell tourists and scousers .

Nero

hmm but if he plays well Premier League clubs could come in for him, maybe it best to leave him until next year

hovewhite

Play him v Everton in the same team as Ryan.

bog

+1 100%

filham

Yes, S.Sess has to be given a chance , what have we to lose. Be great to see brothers playing for us in the premiership.
The only other brothers I can recall in a Fulham team are the Conways and going way back the Lawlers.

Wingnut

Quote from: hovewhite on April 09, 2019, 08:06:33 AM
Play him v Everton in the same team as Ryan.

Had this down as one of the games he should play in. It's gonna be a tough afternoon for him. Everton are in great form at the moment. Watched their game against West Ham and they battered them. Should have won by four or five goals. Played Arsenal off the park at the weekend also. We've a good record against them but I think we're going to struggle against them at the weekend. Gomes is an top player, think he'll dominate midfield.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Russianrob

Maybe l am too easily pleased but after 50+ years of supporting Fulham this Saturday's result win,lose or draw does not really matter.Even our dreadful season does not overshadow the incredible joy experienced winning at Wembley to gain promotion.Hoping for a prompt return but not via the play offs this time.

Statto

Quote from: bog on April 09, 2019, 08:44:48 AM

+1 100%

+ 2

Sgt Fulham

Last time we played them at home if my memory serves me correctly. Our previous relegation season. That means another 100 years before we beat them again!

Edit - We won in the C1 Cup (2-1), then lost at home in the league later (1-3)

Riversider

Can I politely ask to all  those suggesting/demanding that Steve Sess plays this weekend, what are you basing these suggestions on ?
Out of interest,  to all the people on this thread, how many times have you seen him play
this season ?
Personally think that Everton at home is the wrong time to blood youngsters, save that for Newcastle on the final day.

Statto

Quote from: Riversider on April 09, 2019, 05:28:32 PM
Can I politely ask to all  those suggesting/demanding that Steve Sess plays this weekend, what are you basing these suggestions on ?
Out of interest,  to all the people on this thread, how many times have you seen him play
this season ?
Personally think that Everton at home is the wrong time to blood youngsters, save that for Newcastle on the final day.

What's the risk? That he's crap and costs us a goal or two? Not sure which of our current right backs doesn't also carry that risk. In TFM's case I'd say it's more like a guarantee than a risk.

filham

Quote from: Statto on April 09, 2019, 06:19:18 PM
Quote from: Riversider on April 09, 2019, 05:28:32 PM
this season ?

What's the risk? That he's crap and costs us a goal or two? Not sure which of our current right backs doesn't also carry that risk. In TFM's case I'd say it's more like a guarantee than a risk.

Fosu-Mensah, Christie and Odoi have all failed in the right back position this season, it would be nice to know if S.Sess is a realistic option for next season.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: filham on April 09, 2019, 10:58:47 AM
Yes, S.Sess has to be given a chance , what have we to lose. Be great to see brothers playing for us in the premiership.
The only other brothers I can recall in a Fulham team are the Conways and going way back the Lawlers.
Wasn't Les' brother Paul here at the same time?
Not sure Paul ever played for the first team, though?
Oops sorry - Barrett brothers I was talking about!

davidebocca

I'll be one of that tourists [emoji3] never been on a Premier League stadium, I'm so excited!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

davew

Quote from: davidebocca on April 09, 2019, 07:18:25 PM

I'll be one of that tourists [emoji3] never been on a Premier League stadium, I'm so excited!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
Enjoy the match, sure you will see a few goals!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)