watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Answer

Started by Senior Supporter, October 26, 2010, 12:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senior Supporter

I'm getting pretty depressed and stressed by all the negative feelings on the message boards about our future prospects, so was interested to hear a doctor on the radio this morning saying that the way to reduce stress is to finish all the things you have started. I decided to give it a try, and looked around the house for things I had started and not finished. I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Bailey's, a butle of Wum, a pockage of Prungles, the mainder of bot Prozic an Valiumium scriptins, the res of the cesescke an a box of choclis. You haf no idr how bludy fablus I fil rite now. I tell you my Flum frens, an you ar ALL my verry, verry bes frens, that I'm abslutly posititiv that, under Mike Hews, Flum will be Premsip champuns this sesun. Hooray! Ples tell all yor frens this is defnitly the way to iennr piss!     

Lighthouse

:wine: :beer: Well done SS, I feel more than refreshed after reading your answer to lifes little depressing bits.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Quality Mr SS!!!  :Sparkyticus:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...brilliant suggestion SS, I have started to take your advice and started on teh wine gums and the chocolate liquers as well as the dandelion & burdock and pea-pod wine.

I'm not as thunk as drinkle peep I am.. :wine:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

sipwell

An excellent explanation why Fulham gives you headaches from time to time :D

Excellent thread!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

fulhamwannabe

i'm sure(well i hope anyway) that after the 3 points against wigan,things can only get better for everyone :dft012:

Vinnieffc

Logicalman

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on October 26, 2010, 02:01:42 PM
i'm sure(well i hope anyway) that after the 3 points against wigan,things can only get better for everyone :dft012:

Shurley you mean 3 Pints??  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

nevzter

Fantastic post, SS.  Thank you for the chuckle. :beer:
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Tom

Quote from: SS on October 26, 2010, 12:10:01 PM
I'm getting pretty depressed and stressed by all the negative feelings on the message boards about our future prospects, so was interested to hear a doctor on the radio this morning saying that the way to reduce stress is to finish all the things you have started. I decided to give it a try, and looked around the house for things I had started and not finished. I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Bailey's, a butle of Wum, a pockage of Prungles, the mainder of bot Prozic an Valiumium scriptins, the res of the cesescke an a box of choclis. You haf no idr how bludy fablus I fil rite now. I tell you my Flum frens, an you ar ALL my verry, verry bes frens, that I'm abslutly posititiv that, under Mike Hews, Flum will be Premsip champuns this sesun. Hooray! Ples tell all yor frens this is defnitly the way to iennr piss!    
I love it SS, way to go! Made me laugh.
Fulham for life!

LRCN

Airfix

I hereby introduce the bunny ratings.

I award this thread the top-most 5-bunny rating!

:airfix: :airfix: :airfix: :airfix: :airfix:

Tom

I hereby introduce the WTF ratings.

I give it 5 WTF.

:tom: :tom: :tom: :tom: :tom:
Fulham for life!

LRCN

Quote from: Tom on October 27, 2010, 04:22:13 PM
I hereby introduce the WTF ratings.

I give it 5 WTF.

:tom: :tom: :tom: :tom: :tom:

hahahahaha this made me laugh almost as much as the original post

JezamyBates

Its important we give Hughes time, just like we did Hodgson

6 points from the next two games and we'll all be talking of Europe

ImperialWhite

Quote from: JezamyBates on October 27, 2010, 07:52:51 PM
Its important we give Hughes time, just like we did Hodgson

6 points from the next two games and we'll all be talking of Europe

Yes, it's easy to forget how poor Hodgson's record was at first, and we actually dropped a place. Our amazing away run at the end of the season saved us, and it was the season after when we started doing so well. It's still so tight, as you say, a few wins and we'll be in the Europa spots.