more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is It David Moyes For Fulham?

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 10, 2019, 07:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage expat

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 10, 2019, 07:14:15 AM
On the radio last night a pundit maybe dropped a hint who our next manager is going to be by stating that he believed Fulham have held talks with ex Man Utd manager(funny how he never mentioned his name).
I'm assuming its Moyes as I doubt it would be Van Gaal.
20/1 available on Moyes think I might take a risk and have a few quid on at that price today,along with my picks for this weeks Masters. 049:gif

Could Sir Alex be looking for a new challenge ?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: cottage expat on April 10, 2019, 10:59:19 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 10, 2019, 07:14:15 AM
On the radio last night a pundit maybe dropped a hint who our next manager is going to be by stating that he believed Fulham have held talks with ex Man Utd manager(funny how he never mentioned his name).
I'm assuming its Moyes as I doubt it would be Van Gaal.
20/1 available on Moyes think I might take a risk and have a few quid on at that price today,along with my picks for this weeks Masters. 049:gif

Could Sir Alex be looking for a new challenge ?

The information received from my Crack Intelligence Unit, is that Cods Eyes is still laying on a Fishmongers Slab in Grimsby, covered in flour between a Smoked Haddock and a John Dory.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Hoppus

Skybet give us a 1/1 odds on Steve Clarke.
Why would we want him!?

deadcowboys

You have to wonder who is advising SK & TK as doubt either have heard of him. Would it be the Raincoat, Daly or an escapee from Broadmore?

Nero

Quote from: Hoppus on April 11, 2019, 10:06:46 AM
Why would we want him!?

Wasn't he linked a few years ago when at Reading and turned his back on us to stay with them and then sacked a few months later due to poor results. Done a good job where he is now but its only Scotland

Bassey the warrior

I hope it's Fergie. Can't stand Moyes.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Nero on April 11, 2019, 12:46:13 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on April 11, 2019, 10:06:46 AM
Why would we want him!?

Wasn't he linked a few years ago when at Reading and turned his back on us to stay with them and then sacked a few months later due to poor results. Done a good job where he is now but its only Scotland

It is all about leaps of faith and taking chances now is'nt it especially as the risk free option did'nt work out so well. However if the betting fraternity have got this right I will curb my enthusiasm, that had just been building up, and hang onto my money. If there is a stats link to the possible appointment of Clarke it will prove TK really is a proper numpty because SC may look like he doing okay but as you say the Scottish leagues are no benchmark to get what's needed at Motspur.

sumofallparts

I would personally back David Moyes for a full season at FFC.
Obviously it's my view - chances are some/most of you might disagree.
And I don't really care !

hovewhite

Quote from: sumofallparts on April 11, 2019, 01:56:06 PM
I would personally back David Moyes for a full season at FFC.
Obviously it's my view - chances are some/most of you might disagree.
And I don't really care !

best of a tired bunch waiting for offers and feel he wants to prove doubters wrong.but would he work for TK?

SuffolkWhite

As I have said before I feel the Manager has to be a strong enough personality to pick the team with no interference and state to the hierarchy what players he thinks he needs to be a success. That could be an experienced  Manager like Moyes who wont take no for an answer. That is the only thing that worries me about Parker or a younger Manager coming in, will they feel obliged to say yes to everything.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 12, 2019, 02:19:45 PM
As I have said before I feel the Manager has to be a strong enough personality to pick the team with no interference and state to the hierarchy what players he thinks he needs to be a success. That could be an experienced  Manager like Moyes who wont take no for an answer. That is the only thing that worries me about Parker or a younger Manager coming in, will they feel obliged to say yes to everything.

agree with that a yes man is not what we need.