watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And the first to run out of the door

Started by bobby01, April 27, 2019, 09:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Burt

Slaphead in Qatar

tried his best but painfully below pl standard

Bracken White

Agree with above & slightly curate's eggish but overall no way good enough. These are the type of signings we need to avoid, our football men need to target prospects, not statistics & our 'recruitment team' MUST learn these lessons asap.
Looking forward to other similar players finding homes elsewhere so we can crop & strengthen astutely for next season &, as everyone says ... hit the ground running. No more a 'new team' that isn't - hastily assembled.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

bobbo

Quote from: Bracken White on April 27, 2019, 10:36:28 AM
Agree with above & slightly curate's eggish but overall no way good enough. These are the type of signings we need to avoid, our football men need to target prospects, not statistics & our 'recruitment team' MUST learn these lessons asap.
Looking forward to other similar players finding homes elsewhere so we can crop & strengthen astutely for next season &, as everyone says ... hit the ground running. No more a 'new team' that isn't - hastily assembled.
like it.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

@jolslover

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 27, 2019, 10:12:54 AM

I don't think he was that bad. I think in a settled side he could be a PL standard player. Lots of our players this season performed below their best level.
STH H3

Fulham Joe

I thought he was useless, and I'm not bothered by this at all. What did he score for us? one goal?

Statto

He could run with the ball at pace which probably made him look good on TK's computer screen. "Average 22.8 dribbles per game in La Liga" or something like that, I expect. Unfortunately he couldn't take it past anyone and wasn't any good at shooting, passing or tackling. So not a very useful player, after all.

Milo

He would've been handy in our Championship team last year as part of a squad rotation.

Woolly Mammoth

He was far too lightweight, unsuitable and out of his depth, like many of them that have been brought in and have departed one way or another very quickly in the last few years.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

snarks

Hardly run out the door, he was on a season loan and not wanted by Athletico, certainly not wanted by us next season either. I don't get why the negativity to a player we don't want or need.

FFC1987

Quote from: @jolslover on April 27, 2019, 11:11:37 AM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 27, 2019, 10:12:54 AM

I don't think he was that bad. I think in a settled side he could be a PL standard player. Lots of our players this season performed below their best level.

Just not consistent enough for this league I think. Think he's far better suited in leagues overseas to be honest.

Artful Dodger

He was only a loan anyway, so it's not much of a surprise. Like most, we probably haven't seen the best of him so another case of what might have been. I don't think anyone will be too disappointed.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Twig

He contributed very little and rarely looked like a serious striking option. Nothing against the guy but it's a plus that he's off the wage bill.

filham

Not at all worried to see Vietto leave, Foso Mensah is already back with his parent club for treatment and lets hope Schurle will be next out of the door. After that I suspect we will see players like Chambers, Anguissa , Seri , Sess,  Babel and Mitrovic, wanting to leave , that is the players who could give us a good early start next season.

cookieg

Quote from: filham on April 28, 2019, 03:26:30 PM
Not at all worried to see Vietto leave, Foso Mensah is already back with his parent club for treatment and lets hope Schurle will be next out of the door. After that I suspect we will see players like Chambers, Anguissa , Seri , Sess,  Babel and Mitrovic, wanting to leave , that is the players who could give us a good early start next season.

Chambers and Babel are loan players so they will be going.

gang

Chambers will return to his club, Babel will leave as his loan expires, Schürle and Seri will be no great loss if we can palm them off.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: filham on April 28, 2019, 03:26:30 PM

Mitro, Anguissa and Sess aren't going anywhere.   They expect Fulham to come right back up.

Twig

Quote from: gang on April 28, 2019, 03:46:54 PM
Chambers will return to his club, Babel will leave as his loan expires, Schürle and Seri will be no great loss if we can palm them off.

Babel is not on loan, we signed him on a short term contract.

Nero

Vietto on loan with a option to make permanent we have until the end of May to make it happen   :005: