watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Fabian Delph can leave Citeh for 15 mill.

junior white

Apparently there is some new(ish) rule about the number of home grown players in your match day squad in the championship, can't remember if that was the case when we were last playing there

The Rational Fan

Quote from: junior white on May 23, 2019, 10:15:00 PM
Apparently there is some new(ish) rule about the number of home grown players in your match day squad in the championship, can't remember if that was the case when we were last playing there

Nope, its a new rule introduced in 18/19. FFC had between five to seven homegrown players in the squad the games named last season 18/19. I think the new rule will mean Rodak not Fabri will be the number two goalkeeper.

Deuce

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on May 23, 2019, 07:10:17 PM
https://www.wolvesbite.com/2019/05/cav-targeted-by-fulham-as-rondon-chase-hots-up/

Yes, yes, yes.
"Cavaleiro is a potential replacement for the Serbia international." :D

But yes, I liked the rumour of us wanting Cavaleiro last time out. Wolves are rapidly transforming into a bigger club than just a couple of years ago and will surely be a top half club next season, and Wolves are cleraly out growing some of their players. This would be a good time to look for some decent players (ie Cavaleiro) that they'll offload in favour of signing new, better players.

@jolslover

Would love Cavaleiro. Prem level winger. 9 goals 13 assists last time Wolves were in the Champ. Exciting player to watch and gets the fans on their feet taking men on.
STH H3

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Deuce on May 24, 2019, 07:34:29 AM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on May 23, 2019, 07:10:17 PM
Yes, yes, yes.
"Cavaleiro is a potential replacement for the Serbia international." :D

Ivan Cavaleiro, with 22 goals total in the last 5 seasons (but plenty of assists); he is an excellent replacement for the Serbia international Lazar Marković.

junior white

Quote from: The Rational Fan on May 23, 2019, 10:54:00 PM
Quote from: junior white on May 23, 2019, 10:15:00 PM

Nope, its a new rule introduced in 18/19. FFC had between five to seven homegrown players in the squad the games named last season 18/19. I think the new rule will mean Rodak not Fabri will be the number two goalkeeper.
so new the season just gone?

junior white

Rumour that Cardiff trying to sign Lewis Holtby

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: junior white on May 28, 2019, 11:18:34 AM

If we didn't have O'Riley and Elliot as Cairney back up, I'd quite like to resign him. But I'd rather focus on the youth over another older player.

junior white

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on May 28, 2019, 11:20:45 AM

If we didn't have O'Riley and Elliot as Cairney back up, I'd quite like to resign him. But I'd rather focus on the youth over another older player.
Agree, just putting it on the thread for info

Fernhurst

Quote from: @jolslover on May 24, 2019, 10:31:55 AM
Would love Cavaleiro. Prem level winger. 9 goals 13 assists last time Wolves were in the Champ. Exciting player to watch and gets the fans on their feet taking men on.

With Ritchie on the other side............ Potent !
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Milo

What do we all think about this bloke from Dijon?

He is a mus-start (mustard?) for me.

There's a joke there somewhere

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 28, 2019, 07:52:34 PM
Personally I think they are a flaming nuisance.
Print them out. Helps start the BBQ

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

f321ffc

Cardiff City have rejected an £8m bid from Aston Villa for goalkeeper Neil Etheridge.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Matt10

Quote from: Milo on June 03, 2019, 07:42:40 PM
What do we all think about this bloke from Dijon?

He is a mus-start (mustard?) for me.

There's a joke there somewhere

Pretty good player, full international with world cup experience for Tunisia. I cannot see how he wouldn't be welcomed other than the sheer fact he's another Ligue 1 player, with no championship experience again. He's done wonders this season and pretty much kept Dijon from being relegated. I haven't watched much of him except for the match he played against Lille (as I've been keeping tabs on Rui Fonte), and he was the standout player for Dijon. Always finds the right pass, gets out of trouble, and takes risks going forward. Dijon play him in a #10/playmaker position, but he's got the capability to play in advanced positions on the wing. Not a Babel replacement by any means in terms of pace and strength.

wheelerdeeler

He's better centrally than out wide. Would (in my opinion) be similar to when we signed Jozabed in that him and Cairney would be stepping on each others toes if we tried to play them together.

Plus he'll be going to AFCON with Tunisia so wouldn't be available to us for the first couple of weeks of Pre-Season (and if Tunisia go all the way all of it), he's a good player but I wouldn't be that keen on him.

(and the only link I've seen with Sliti as far as I can tell is from a Twitter account from a supposed journalist with 24 followers and 8 tweets- so I'm not even sure why it got picked up and added to the Silly Season thread.)

Asotosyios

Quote from: f321ffc on June 03, 2019, 07:47:11 PM
Cardiff City have rejected an £8m bid from Aston Villa for goalkeeper Neil Etheridge.

As per Sky Sports' Transfer Centre:

'ETHERIDGE BID REJECTED'

Newly-promoted Aston Villa have had an £8m offer for Cardiff City goalkeeper Neil Etheridge rejected, according to the Daily Mail.

Cardiff reportedly want over £10m for the 29-year old and have already turned down another similar bid from Championship rivals Fulham.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on May 28, 2019, 11:20:45 AM

O'Riley and Elliot are great options off the bench, but they aren't ready to start 2 games per week if Cairney is injured. Don't kid yourself Lewis Holtby will probably be a better player than either O'Riley or Elliot for the next 12 months.