more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

😁 funny...
Moaning about no signings and waiting to moan about a signing!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on June 20, 2019, 07:09:54 PM
😁 funny...

What the feck you on about leftie😜

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 20, 2019, 07:09:46 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 20, 2019, 07:01:29 PM
Another week about to be gone.

Mitro, Sess, Anguissa and TC are still Whites.

I'm  :yay: :yay: :yay:

Good transfer window so far.     Transfer rumors suck anyway.

We all know TC is staying.
But doubt the other 3 will be.

I said the day the season ended that I thought all 3 would be back for one reason or another (Sess wants higher wages, Mitro is under contract, Khans would be greedy sellers) and i stand by that.

I may be proven wrong...but I've read for 5 years english media making transfer PROJECTIONS and then most of them never coming true.

Sess may indeed end up with Spurs.    Mitro may indeed end up with West Ham.

Unless those other teams handle transfers just as poorly as the Khans do (apparently) then I'm thinking it looks more likely that Sess and Mitro will be here this season.

Hell, Tony Khan is doing wrestling.   When is he signing off on a Mitro or Sess transfer.     He ain't worried about it.

Mince n Tatties

Would be great if Mitro and Sess stayed.
I have heard though that Parker wants Anguissa away... For funds?

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 20, 2019, 07:20:57 PM

More than Seri??  He didn't even play Seri until he needed to.

Where did you hear this?   It looked to me like he saw potential in Anguissa.   What funds?

JoelH5

Best outcome would be get rid of Seri, Christie and Fabri. That would easily cover maintaining Anguissa, Mitro and Sess's prem wages
I was there, standing in the Putney end

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 20, 2019, 07:14:27 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on June 20, 2019, 07:09:54 PM
😁 funny...

What the feck you on about leftie😜
Leftie?
I'm on about the kin moaning on this site about everything Fulham!
I'm not sure the name of the site is correct!
You know as well as I do that there will be moan after moan because we haven't signed anyone.
The when we do, there will be moan after moan that the player sh@te
We sell someone = wrong player and not for enough
Etc etc etc

I just don't get it really? I argue constantly with fans of other teams because I support the Whites, whether I'm right or wrong and they do too. Isn't that how we should feel or at least portray ourselves to others?

Win, lose or draw we are the Super Whites!
COYSW's

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 20, 2019, 07:23:31 PM

Where did you hear this?   It looked to me like he saw potential in Anguissa.   What funds?

I know he played Anguissa last few games and I thought he fancied him.
Chap I know where I live,his son works at the Express and told him that's what he heard.

Funds as in maybe he been told to offload,to get dosh for signings, maybe the Khans don't want to splash the cash again.
Could be waiting for the outs to get some in.

Mince n Tatties

Brede....I was having a laugh,don't take everything
I say seriously.😊

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 20, 2019, 07:33:50 PM
I say seriously.😊
Sorry Mince think it was the "Leftie" bit!
Having a bad time recently and only Fulham and Cricket (England) keeping me going!
Apologies

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: JoelH5 on June 20, 2019, 07:24:38 PM

Best outcome would be get rid of Seri, Christie and Fabri. That would easily cover maintaining Anguissa, Mitro and Sess's prem wages

Sessegnon won't be on anything close to Prem wages considering the last contract he signed was in 2017 when he hadn't properly broken into the first team. Even with a promotion increase, he'll have been at the lower end of our earners last season. Unless you're thinking he'll sign a new deal of course, which he's made very clear he won't.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on June 20, 2019, 07:35:58 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 20, 2019, 07:33:50 PM
I say seriously.😊
Sorry Mince think it was the "Leftie" bit!
Having a bad time recently and only Fulham and Cricket (England) keeping me going!
Apologies

Not your health I hope.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on June 20, 2019, 07:37:56 PM

Sessegnon won't be on anything close to Prem wages considering the last contract he signed was in 2017 when he hadn't properly broken into the first team. Even with a promotion increase, he'll have been at the lower end of our earners last season. Unless you're thinking he'll sign a new deal of course, which he's made very clear he won't.

How much WEEKLY salary do you think Sess is going to make from a team this season compared to if he were to stay at Fulham and leave on the free the following season.

Spurs and Liverpool this year have to pay something for him to the team AND pay him a wage.   Sess only sees the wage.

He can double his wage offer from a team if he has a good year in the championship and the buying team doesn't have to pay a transfer fee.

People have got to remember the Khans are American owners who own an American football team where "transfer" fees aren't a thing.    And they aren't poor.

They aren't going to worry about the loss of 15 million pounds for Sess if they hold onto him because they are thinking he's going to be an important piece that helps them come right back up next season.   If he doesn't sign, but Fulham are once again a premier league squad they are going to look for a better winger than Sess.

Mind, I'm just thinking that's what I'd do.    I know Sess wouldn't mind going to a premier league squad, but I'd make that squad pay good money for him, and if they didn't I wouldn't sell.    And I don't see the buying squads under any pressure to pay big money for a player they can still get 1 year later for less.

If he ain't going for 30 million he ain't goin.

imo.   We'll see if I'm wrong.

Tabby

I would be astounded if Sess and Seri stayed. I think Anguissa would only leave if there are suitable bids, but I don't think anyone will pay what we'd want after his last season.

Feeling quietly confident that Mitro will be here next season.

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 20, 2019, 07:41:39 PM
Quote from: wheelerdeeler on June 20, 2019, 07:37:56 PM

How much WEEKLY salary do you think Sess is going to make from a team this season compared to if he were to stay at Fulham and leave on the free the following season.

Spurs and Liverpool this year have to pay something for him to the team AND pay him a wage.   Sess only sees the wage.

He can double his wage offer from a team if he has a good year in the championship and the buying team doesn't have to pay a transfer fee.

To counter that, why would say Spurs take a chance on trying to get Sessegnon on a tribunal when if he was on a free every club in Europe would know they can get Sessegnon for 500k in development fees (and then Sessegnon would get properly big wages)?

Plus, I'd imagine we've told Sessegnon to either sign a new contract or we'll sell him given what happened with (French) Dembele.

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: Tabby on June 20, 2019, 07:43:41 PM
I would be astounded if Sess and Seri stayed. I think Anguissa would only leave if there are suitable bids, but I don't think anyone will pay what we'd want after his last season.

I've always thought Sessegnon and Seri are gone and Mitrovic and Zambo could stay depending on what offers came in for them. Selling Sessegnon and Seri should bring in 45-50m, add on the little fees we'll get for Fabri, Cisse etc. it should give us some spending power this summer.

But until we get some movement out the door I'm not expecting someone like a Cavaleiro to be signed for 12m, we'll probably be stuck with loans and frees. We might be able to get someone like Forshaw for 3-4m, but I can't see us properly splashing out. Not much wrong with that though, there's some good options out there like a Tomori on loan for example (although Lampard might want to keep him given they have the embargo). 

JoelH5

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on June 20, 2019, 07:50:45 PM

I've always thought Sessegnon and Seri are gone and Mitrovic and Zambo could stay depending on what offers came in for them. Selling Sessegnon and Seri should bring in 45-50m, add on the little fees we'll get for Fabri, Cisse etc. it should give us some spending power this summer.

But until we get some movement out the door I'm not expecting someone like a Cavaleiro to be signed for 12m, we'll probably be stuck with loans and frees. We might be able to get someone like Forshaw for 3-4m, but I can't see us properly splashing out. Not much wrong with that though, there's some good options out there like a Tomori on loan for example (although Lampard might want to keep him given they have the embargo). 

Lampard will be at Chelsea so who knows
I was there, standing in the Putney end

AnOldBrownie

Why is Sess worth 30 million?

Seriously...I know it was thought he was definitely starter premier league quality...but he's not.   He won't start on the Spurs A team...well, unless he get's minutes as a left back.

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: JoelH5 on June 20, 2019, 08:00:58 PM
Quote from: wheelerdeeler on June 20, 2019, 07:50:45 PM

Lampard will be at Chelsea so who knows

That was the point I was making, should've been clearer. General point being, being (most likely) restricted to loans, frees and maybe one 3-4m signing at the moment isn't necessarily a bad thing. Especially with the core of the team we already have. If we ended up signing say;
Forshaw for 3-4m, signed a Tomori/Michael Hector type CB and a Winger (someone like Ken Sema or Nkoudou) on loan in the next two-three weeks and then when we've got the money in for Seri, Sessegnon etc. we look at upgrading at Right-Back and potentially signing a Cavaleiro for big money I'd call that a good window.

Especially if we keep Mitrovic we don't really need much, we'd probably be looking at needing maybe 5 signings if Mitrovic stayed.

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 20, 2019, 08:05:53 PM
Why is Sess worth 30 million?

Seriously...I know it was thought he was definitely starter premier league quality...but he's not.   He won't start on the Spurs A team...well, unless he get's minutes as a left back.

He's 19 with over 100 senior games and 30 odd games in the Prem when most players his age are lucky to get 10 minutes in the Prem when their team is 5-0 up (Foden).

Plus, he could find a home as a LWB given Pochettino rotates between a 3 and 4 at the back. Same reason I think Inter are in for him as per reports today given Conte's come in there and we all know the system he favours.

And, how much is anyone worth? What the club they're at values him at. Same reason Wan-Bissaka's worth 55m, Harry Maguire's supposedly worth 80m and Real Madrid are practically trying to give James Rodriguez away to Napoli and a world class Centre-Back like Mats Hummels has just been sold for 34m.