watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statto

If we're only signing a defender and a winger (which IMO is all we need as it stands) then for once, I'm happy for business to be done a bit later

If we're also expecting all/most of Mitrovic, Seri/Johansen and Sessegnon to leave and looking to replace then obviously I'd want that done soon

St. Andrews White

Don't know the source that well, but an apparent Chelsea itk thinks we're after Martell Taylor-Crossdale, and are competing with Hoffenfeim for him

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

FFC1987

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 01, 2019, 03:46:55 PM
Don't know the source that well, but an apparent Chelsea itk thinks we're after Martell Taylor-Crossdale, and are competing with Hoffenfeim for him

Would be happy with this sort of loan.

St. Andrews White

Wouldn't be a loan, apparently his contract is up so would be a free transfer/minor fee

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

FFC1987

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 01, 2019, 03:50:06 PM
Wouldn't be a loan, apparently his contract is up so would be a free transfer/minor fee

I just saw Chelsea and presumed it's a loan!!!

Friendsoffulham

#FFC are set to sign #NUFC striker Dwight Gayle, a fee of £12m was agreed late last night and Gayle has travelled to West London to complete a medical #WBA

Tabby

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on July 01, 2019, 04:13:32 PM
#FFC are set to sign #NUFC striker Dwight Gayle, a fee of £12m was agreed late last night and Gayle has travelled to West London to complete a medical #WBA

No brainer at that fee.

wheelerdeeler

With a massive asterisk of the fact it's only being reported by 1 Twitter account with about 400 followers. Don't see it.

wheelerdeeler

... and on Jansson. While I'm in no way saying he's a bad player, I do think he gets overrated because he's a bit of a passion merchant. Leeds would want ridiculous money for him, and I'm not sure he's worth it.

Would rather go for a Tomori, Michael Hector etc. on loan and put the money into a "big" forward signing e.g. Cavaleiro.

Fernhurst

Source??? Nothing on Sky yet
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Riversider

Latest score
QPR 5
Fulham 0

Still plenty of time though
COYW

Riversider

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 01, 2019, 03:49:31 PM
Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 01, 2019, 03:46:55 PM

Would be happy with this sort of loan.

He once scored a hat-trick against us, so there might be something in this.

Tabby

Quote from: Fernhurst on July 01, 2019, 04:27:49 PM

Source??? Nothing on Sky yet

Some account called Acura Sports News on twitter.

1145693479059824640[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]

JoelH5

Why would they sell him for 12 mill. No chance
I was there, standing in the Putney end

wheelerdeeler

I could see Gayle going for the 12-15m range later in the window when Newcastle will want some extra cash in to get a player they actually want. Isn't good enough for the Prem (and has proven so multiple times), big wages and will be 29 this year with a questionable injury record.

Mince n Tatties

The Chelsea boys name is too long,it will never
fit the back of the shirt.😑

Tabby

In former players news, Ryan Tunnicliffe has joined Luton and Matt Smith has joined Milwall.

St. Andrews White

Lee Cattermole released by Sunderland.
Was an alright prem midfielder not that long ago, I'd take him on a free if only for some cover

Tabby

Been looking at some Leeds forums about the Jansson rumour, and many there seem to think it has legs. Bielsa doesn't seem to rate him. Hope it happens, he'd be a solid leader in the defense, we need a couple of passion merchants in a good team.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Tabby on July 01, 2019, 08:24:26 PM
Been looking at some Leeds forums about the Jansson rumour, and many there seem to think it has legs. Bielsa doesn't seem to rate him. Hope it happens, he'd be a solid leader in the defense, we need a couple of passion merchants in a good team.

It's too good a deal for Fulham for it to be true.   I'd much rather have a starting CB paring of Janson/Ream than Mawson/Ream.

We'll see though.