https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: KJS on July 05, 2019, 09:56:20 AM
Quote from: Statto on July 05, 2019, 12:34:26 AM
OK well I've certainly been put in my place.
It's fine that TK spends most of his time on other business ventures during the transfer window, because he has a team of people around him.
So just out of interest, in addition to showing me another club who's DoF had no experience of football prior to taking up the role, can someone show me another DoF who only works part-time?
Or are we the only English club privileged enough to have a totally inexperienced, part-timer in charge of transfers?

You seem to have forgotten that TK was part of the team who put a side together that got us promoted still I'd expect nothing else from you as your always wearing blinkers when it comes to Anything good the Khans do for the club.

A large part of the promotion team + the manager was signed pre-TK.

grandad

If the DoF was a woman one would expect her to multi task. My wife can cough, fart & wee herself whilst cooking.
Where there's a will there's a wife

toshes mate

The apparent dichotomy of TK's multifarious roles, like his multiple signings last winter, may be an interesting topic for discussion. 

In such discussions it may raise the equally interesting concept of fulfilling, however unintentionally on his part, a situation almost willed upon him by many of his detractors and critics to stay out of, or, at the very least, delegate as much of the recruitment tasks to those better suited to obtaining longer term VFM for FFC.  His data model remains intact and accessible in MP and is updated regardless of where his 'blip' may suggest he is a physical presence.  His head scout and assistant scouts remain able to converse with the coaches or anybody else they feel may be worthy of talking to.  The English networks remain open for business, chats or serious negotiation as they always are at this time.  The players are under contract to be where they are required to be, at this moment in time.

The 'whirlwind' is somewhere else.   Could that be the best thing that could happen to FFC this summer when compared to last summer when he apparently fooled a lot of people into believing something special was going on?       

Luka

Quote from: Statto on July 05, 2019, 12:34:26 AM
OK well I've certainly been put in my place.
It's fine that TK spends most of his time on other business ventures during the transfer window, because he has a team of people around him.
So just out of interest, in addition to showing me another club who's DoF had no experience of football prior to taking up the role, can someone show me another DoF who only works part-time?
Or are we the only English club privileged enough to have a totally inexperienced, part-timer in charge of transfers?

Sir Clive Woodward joined Southampton without any experience in football.
Performance Director and DOF...........only lasted about year  !!

Nero

So far no first team players have left, is this because TK is in the USA and as soon as hes back they are all going to leave?

FFC1987

Quote from: Nero on July 05, 2019, 11:24:31 AM
So far no first team players have left, is this because TK is in the USA and as soon as hes back they are all going to leave?

Most likely.

JoelH5

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 05, 2019, 11:53:49 AM
Quote from: Nero on July 05, 2019, 11:24:31 AM

Most likely.

Well keep him there then!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Apprentice to the Maestro

Please can these posts about TK be moved to another thread so we can re-focus on Summer Transfer Gossip.

FFC1987

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on July 05, 2019, 12:06:21 PM
Please can these posts about TK be moved to another thread so we can re-focus on Summer Transfer Gossip.

Why? Nothing happens until he comes back anyway so rumours will just be made up from ITK twitter accounts!

Nero

Heres a bit of gossip  - Pontus Janson has cancelled his lease on his house in Leeds !!!! dont think he would do that if he was moving to Sheffield

grandad

All these anti TK posts are one of the reasons I only look once in a while. None of us knows what goes on at the Club, so why keep making unsubstantiated comments.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Statto

There's a separate thread for rumours only
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=71152.0

Hoppus

Fulham want Hector (CB) on loan from Sheffield W.

Tooting legend

Quote from: Hoppus on July 05, 2019, 12:49:17 PM

We want him on loan from Chelsea Not Sheffield Weds.

Two Ton Ted

He's actually a Chelsea player who was on loan at Sheffield Wednesday last season.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

KJS

Quote from: grandad on July 05, 2019, 12:30:13 PM
All these anti TK posts are one of the reasons I only look once in a while. None of us knows what goes on at the Club, so why keep making unsubstantiated comments.

:54:

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Statto on July 05, 2019, 12:32:45 PM

There's a separate thread for rumours only
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=71152.0

That is a locked thread so ordinary members cannot posts rumours and others cannot respond.

Hoppus

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 05, 2019, 12:58:58 PM

He's actually a Chelsea player who was on loan at Sheffield Wednesday last season.

Tom Barclay is the source:

'Understand Fulham are keen on both Ezri Konsa and Michael Hector #ffc'

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: Hoppus on July 05, 2019, 01:01:33 PM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 05, 2019, 12:58:58 PM

Tom Barclay is the source:

'Understand Fulham are keen on both Ezri Konsa and Michael Hector #ffc'

I fully expect us to loan the requisite 5 players from the Premier League this summer.

I also doubt we'll spend a penny unless we sell anyone for big bucks.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Twig

Quote from: KJS on July 05, 2019, 01:00:07 PM
Quote from: grandad on July 05, 2019, 12:30:13 PM

:54:

I guess we could start a thread for TK sycophants?