https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 08, 2019, 10:35:01 AM
Quote from: Tabby on July 07, 2019, 09:26:45 PM
I have some bad news for the people who wanted us to get Mings, Villa seem to be signing him for £26 million.

£26m for a player who never made it in the PL for Bournemouth....

Glad we didn't want him.

I feel there's better around for that sum to be honest.

FulhamStu

If Mings arses around like he did in the championship next season he will be made to look very silly.  Plays like he thinks he is a lot better than he really is.

Bracken White

So many players overpriced - Mings, what £20M - although a good player, really not worth it. Hector & Konsa seem good prospects but I still feel we need a nippy 2nd striker to compliment Mitro & regret that Kamara doesn't fit the bill IMHO.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

sunburywhite

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 06, 2019, 02:14:03 PM
Mitrovic was back at Motspur Park today as per Tom Cairney's Instagram, and there's stories going around about him signing a new contract with us today as well. Could be linked, could not be. Either way, looks like he's going to Portugal with us- so that'll be good.

Rumour was right then
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mince n Tatties

Forest just signed 2 from Benfica.

wheelerdeeler

Tielemans has just been confirmed by Leicester. Would hope/expect Seri to sign for Monaco at some point in the next week or so, and that will then give us some room to manoeuvre.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I am not sure if I am losing my sense of humour so I don't know if it is a wind up but on another forum there is a posting that we are in for Nimes winger Martin Guyere.
Yes I do know who Marvin Gaye is and perhaps this was heard on the grapevine. Does anyone know?

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 08, 2019, 05:07:17 PM
Tielemans has just been confirmed by Leicester. Would hope/expect Seri to sign for Monaco at some point in the next week or so, and that will then give us some room to manoeuvre.

We should only let him go if we get good money. He'll be a beast at this level.

rusty shackleford

Seri will go on loan that is a certainty

RaySmith

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on July 08, 2019, 05:11:15 PM
I am not sure if I am losing my sense of humour so I don't know if it is a wind up but on another forum there is a posting that we are in for Nimes winger Martin Guyere.
Yes I do know who Marvin Gaye is and perhaps this was heard on the grapevine. Does anyone know?

https://youtu.be/0AN8bS3bvlM

SuffolkWhite

I see on sky transfer thingy that Spurs ste being patient where Sess is concerned. So that means they will wait until January to make an offer!!!!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 08, 2019, 05:57:49 PM
I see on sky transfer thingy that Spurs ste being patient where Sess is concerned. So that means they will wait until January to make an offer!!!!!!

If Spurs are going to play cat and mouse then other clubs should step in during this window and we should reach an agreement with one of them. We need this Sess. matter sorted so that Parker can recruit replacements and build his new team before the season starts.

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: filham on July 08, 2019, 06:35:23 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 08, 2019, 05:57:49 PM

If Spurs are going to play cat and mouse then other clubs should step in during this window and we should reach an agreement with one of them. We need this Sess. matter sorted so that Parker can recruit replacements and build his new team before the season starts.

I think Levy is clever amd there is a good pay off to Sess's Agent if the deal can be stalled as long as possible.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

KJS

Quote from: Bracken White on July 08, 2019, 12:23:32 PM
So many players overpriced - Mings, what £20M - although a good player, really not worth it. Hector & Konsa seem good prospects but I still feel we need a nippy 2nd striker to compliment Mitro & regret that Kamara doesn't fit the bill IMHO.

We already have one in Rui Fonte  :54:

SuffolkWhite

I have said before I think Arsenal have a policy of selling players with 2 years left on contracts if they wont sign. Not a bad idea tbf.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: KJS on July 08, 2019, 06:41:08 PM

Would be great if he suddenly became capabable of Championship football, would be like a free signing. Cant see it tho.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 08, 2019, 06:45:15 PM
Quote from: KJS on July 08, 2019, 06:41:08 PM

Would be great if he suddenly became capabable of Championship football, would be like a free signing. Cant see it tho.

Remember the game at Ipswich when he scored the second in the 0-2,he looked pretty good,but we did play them off park that day should have been 0-6.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 08, 2019, 06:42:45 PM
I have said before I think Arsenal have a policy of selling players with 2 years left on contracts if they wont sign. Not a bad idea tbf.

Aaron Ramsey and Alexi Sanchez say you're incorrect.   The Gunners WISH it was their policy to not let contracts run down.   But again...players make more salary when their contracts run all the way down.   

And if the 2 year minimum thing is in a contract before the player signs the contract, what player wants to sign that contract...unless the sign on bonus is crazy?

SuffolkWhite

Yea was at the Ipswich game, he's not a bad player, has nice feet but just couldnt cope with the Champ. He certainly tries 100% given him that tbf.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 08, 2019, 06:53:56 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 08, 2019, 06:42:45 PM

Aaron Ramsey and Alexi Sanchez say you're incorrect.   The Gunners WISH it was their policy to not let contracts run down.   But again...players make more salary when their contracts run all the way down.   

And if the 2 year minimum thing is in a contract before the player signs the contract, what player wants to sign that contract...unless the sign on bonus is crazy?

Fair play, cant remember where I heard that.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"