more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic94

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 19, 2019, 12:40:24 PM
I can't help thinking there's still a few who are going to be leaving - Fabri, Sessegnon, Anguissa, Cisse, Kamara, Fonte, plus some of the u-23's on loans

There's space in the squad for both Knockeart and O'Dowda unless it's one in and one out.

Can see Fabri, R Sessegnon, Cisse and possibly Fonte going before the deadline, with 3 more ins.

bobby01

Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 12:52:57 PM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 19, 2019, 12:40:24 PM
I can't help thinking there's still a few who are going to be leaving - Fabri, Sessegnon, Anguissa, Cisse, Kamara, Fonte, plus some of the u-23's on loans

There's space in the squad for both Knockeart and O'Dowda unless it's one in and one out.
Agree re some leavers. Fabric, Sess, CIsse, Possibly Fonte as well.

Anguish i think will stay, Kamara For me depends on how he fits back into the squad, has seemed well in Portugal. He will have a place for me if he is all good, i still suspect that was more about Ranieiri than AK.

Predictive text is a bugger :005:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

supersimmo123

Same source that gave me the info I posted a while back ref Can / Knockaert text me this morning. Deal for Knockaert looking unlikely now as he has Prem interest... Brighton want to sell. List of targets who we looked at in Jan and still very much on the radar are:

- Leo Bonatini (Wolves) - Wanted a loan in Jan but couldn't shift TFM - Wolves wanting to move him on.
- Sabaly - Bordeoux RB - Willie McKay involved in this apparently and offering him to everyone under the sun, but stats & scouting team like him. Another we nearly got in Jan. MacIntosh had him flown over but didn't agree a deal with Bordeoux. I checked this out and Sky reported similar news.
- Hector - Interest is there, club weighing up CB options after missing out on Janssen & Konsa.

I have been told by the same guy to quote exactly - Don't expect big money to be spent, one or two permanent signings and squad supplemented with loans.

He hasn't mentioned the O'Dowda stuff at all not sure how true this is or if indeed he knows.

If I get anything else ill post it.

HillingdonFFC

DevonFFC

Quote from: supersimmo123 on July 19, 2019, 02:36:17 PM
Same source that gave me the info I posted a while back ref Can / Knockaert text me this morning. Deal for Knockaert looking unlikely now as he has Prem interest... Brighton want to sell. List of targets who we looked at in Jan and still very much on the radar are:

- Leo Bonatini (Wolves) - Wanted a loan in Jan but couldn't shift TFM - Wolves wanting to move him on.
- Sabaly - Bordeoux RB - Willie McKay involved in this apparently and offering him to everyone under the sun, but stats & scouting team like him. Another we nearly got in Jan. MacIntosh had him flown over but didn't agree a deal with Bordeoux. I checked this out and Sky reported similar news.
- Hector - Interest is there, club weighing up CB options after missing out on Janssen & Konsa.

I have been told by the same guy to quote exactly - Don't expect big money to be spent, one or two permanent signings and squad supplemented with loans.

He hasn't mentioned the O'Dowda stuff at all not sure how true this is or if indeed he knows.

Wow so we had at 11:04 -

"don't shoot the messenger (like last time) but i just got told Knockeart to be announced possible today"

Now at 14:26

Knockhaert deal is unlikely.

I don't know what to believe any more, I guess time will tell who has the best source.

Sting of the North

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 19, 2019, 03:05:33 PM

Wow so we had at 11:04 -

"don't shoot the messenger (like last time) but i just got told Knockeart to be announced possible today"

Now at 14:26

Knockhaert deal is unlikely.

I don't know what to believe any more, I guess time will tell who has the best source.

It is of course entirely possible that both sources were good, but that something changed between the first source receiving information and the second one.

LVBPTS

its no win on here with some people...have information, pass it on, get mocked. can only go on what i get told and as i said, 80% of what i get happens. others dont get over the line
was trying to upload the whatsapp screen shots to pass on but keep getting an error about uploading
shutting up now
Supporter since 2000

junior white

Apparently, or so reported, Knockeart would prefer to stay in the south or ideally in London. That was reported in the press when we were first linked to him.

May or may not be the case as newspapers and some twitter ITK's like to make a story more sexy

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 19, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 02:12:20 PM
Anguissa is an absolute nailed on to stay

You think?😉

Pogba lite?   Absolutely.   Scott Parker rates him.   As do I.

There are still 3 available CBs that I'd be happy bringing in any of.

Michael Hector
Daniel Ayala
Axel Tuanzebe

Any of the 3 would improve the CB position.   Question is, who wants to come to Fulham.

Two Ton Ted

That's hardly surprising IMO
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Matt10

Appreciate the updates. It is a gossip thread for a reason. Looking forward to hearing more!

Riversider

I highly doubt Willie McKay is currently offering players to anyone.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 19, 2019, 03:49:56 PM

Ok so we were prepared to fork out big money for Knockeart though??

junior white

Quote from: Riversider on July 19, 2019, 03:55:43 PM

Apparently still quite active which i found very surprising given the ongoing Sala saga.

junior white

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 19, 2019, 04:04:57 PM

Fair point actually, as the post says may not happen as prem interest which indicates we were willing to spend big to get him

JoelH5

Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 04:07:28 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 19, 2019, 04:04:57 PM

Fair point actually, as the post says may not happen as prem interest which indicates we were willing to spend big to get him

Yeah sounds very suspect.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

FFC1987

Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 03:22:20 PM
its no win on here with some people...have information, pass it on, get mocked. can only go on what i get told and as i said, 80% of what i get happens. others dont get over the line
was trying to upload the whatsapp screen shots to pass on but keep getting an error about uploading
shutting up now

Who mocked exactly? Someone posted insider info a few hours after you suggesting the opposite, if anything, there has been more thanking posts than criticising ones. Feel a bit like ya being a bit soft here lad.

Sting of the North

Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 04:06:32 PM

[/quote]
Apparently still quite active which i found very surprising given the ongoing Sala saga.
[/quote]

I am still not sure what McKay has done that is worse than what most football agents do (trying to get as a lucrative deal as possible for their clients, and of course themselves). That he happened to be involved in a transfer with a very sad side story may of course make him sound worse by association but as far as I know the tragic accident was by no means his fault was it? Yet many seem to insinuate that he is some sort of evil mastermind. Maybe I missed something in the reporting.

junior white

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 19, 2019, 04:26:22 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 04:06:32 PM

[/quote]

I am still not sure what McKay has done that is worse than what most football agents do (trying to get as a lucrative deal as possible for their clients, and of course themselves). That he happened to be involved in a transfer with a very sad side story may of course make him sound worse by association but as far as I know the tragic accident was by no means his fault was it? Yet many seem to insinuate that he is some sort of evil mastermind. Maybe I missed something in the reporting.
[/quote]
No I am only surprised as everyone still investigating who should pay what, nit suggesting he did anything wrong or different to any other agent

Statto

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 19, 2019, 04:26:22 PM

He (or his son?) is alleged to have been involved in arranging the flight, and another person involved in arranging the flight (a British pilot) has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter, a serious offence leading to two deaths. So he's far from being in the clear legally, and even further from being in the clear ethically.