watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Well we really need to get both the Sess. and Anguissa situations sorted without further delay, Parker needs to know whether or not those two are in his squad. If Anguissa is not going to be available he needs replacing and there is not long left before the window closes.

Chutney

Anguissa has made it clear in the french press that he wants to leave. No real loss for us either as he has been awful, apart from the loss we'll make from our buying fee.
C O Y W

FFC1987

Quote from: Chutney on July 25, 2019, 02:00:52 PM
Anguissa has made it clear in the french press that he wants to leave. No real loss for us either as he has been awful, apart from the loss we'll make from our buying fee.

I haven't seen that? Didn't we use him for our new kit release as well? Seems off unless we thought he was actually staying. Had massive hopes for him this year.

twang

The Forshaw/Besic/Onomah/Arter rumours certainly makes more sense now, unfortunately. I'm convinced that Anguissa and the Championship would have been a perfect match this season, and that if we get promoted he would have been ready for Premier League football this time around.

So IMHO it's a huge blow for us regardless if the deal is permanent or temporary, as he won't get used to the English game in Spain.

Looking into the crystal ball I can see TK replacing him with two players by brining in Besic for some of the Sess cash and Onomah on loan. Which would be far from terrible, but I'd rather have Zambo.

Tabby

Doubt Onomah would be a loan, Tottenham are looking to sell him.

wheelerdeeler

It'll be a shame if Zambo does go, but if he was going to refuse to train, play etc. to force a move through we don't need that around Motspur Park assuming he was meant to be back in on Monday as we're getting ready for Barnsley. 

Means we need to sign another Centre-Mid though. I've wanted an "anchor" Midfielder all summer to effectively replace Chambers- but now we need competition for Johansen as well assuming Zambo does go. With Zambo's wages off the books I hope we go for another signing of the Knockaert/Cavaleiro type and try for someone like a Nathaniel Chalobah. 

MJG

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 25, 2019, 02:26:20 PM
It'll be a shame if Zambo does go, but if we was going to refuse to train, play etc. to force a move through we don't need that around Motspur Park assuming he was meant to be back in on Monday as we're getting ready for Barnsley. 

Means we need to sign another Centre-Mid though. I've wanted an "anchor" Midfielder all summer to effectively replace Chambers- but now we need competition for Johansen as well assuming Zambo does go. With Zambo's wages off the books I hope we go for another signing of the Knockaert/Cavaleiro type and try for someone like a Nathaniel Chalobah.
Who or where has it been said he was refusing to train?
Just the views of a long term fan

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: MJG on July 25, 2019, 02:27:48 PM
It'll be a shame if Zambo does go, but if we was going to refuse to train, play etc. to force a move through we don't need that around Motspur Park assuming he was meant to be back in on Monday as we're getting ready for Barnsley. 

I'm not saying he would have done, it was just a hypothetical. And I'd assume he and/or his agent have been pushing for a move- because otherwise I can't see us wanting to let him go.

FFC1987

Someone else mentioned he's been openly saying to French media outlets he wants away so i guess that is the likely course of action....Why else would we loan out if he was disgruntled?

MJG

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 25, 2019, 02:28:24 PM

See this is where the chinese whispers get going and all of a sudden hes trouble and wanted to leave. 
I'm not saying he would have done, it was just a hypothetical.

MJG

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 25, 2019, 02:30:02 PM

Someone else mentioned he's been openly saying to French media outlets he wants away so i guess that is the likely course of action....Why else would we loan out if he was disgruntled?
Which Im trying to find a link to. As for loan, it could be money saved, parker wants Arter and then need to make space etc etc

Nero

Quote from: MJG on July 25, 2019, 02:32:24 PM

See this is where the chinese whispers get going and all of a sudden hes trouble and wanted to leave. 

We all no if you want to leave you just need to hit someone at Motspur Park you dont have to stop training

Statto

Arter

FFS

May as well see if Mark f***ing Fotheringham is available too

MJG

Quote from: Nero on July 25, 2019, 02:34:34 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 25, 2019, 02:32:24 PM

We all no if you want to leave you just need to hit someone at Motspur Park you dont have to stop training
Best to keep fit while looking to leave always

MJG

Quote from: Statto on July 25, 2019, 02:35:15 PM
Arter

FFS

May as well see if Mark f***ing Fotheringham is available too
He is

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on July 25, 2019, 02:33:13 PM

Which Im trying to find a link to. As for loan, it could be money saved, parker wants Arter and then need to make space etc etc

If you find please share, as I've not seen anything.

I'd personally put massive question marks over Parker if he'd rather Arter to Anguissa.....I get the feeling this is more of an appeasement exercise on Anguissa than Parker wantign alternative options and freedom on the budget.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 25, 2019, 02:36:23 PM

I'd personally put massive question marks over Parker if he'd rather Arter to Anguissa.....I get the feeling this is more of an appeasement exercise on Anguissa than Parker wantign alternative options and freedom on the budget.

https://www.mercato365.com/mercato-caleta-chez-grand-ditalie-zambo-anguissa-a-relance-liga-kean-monnaie-dechange-rumeurs-transferts-mardi-25-juin-9170239.html#item=2

"Frank Anguissa (Fulham)
Having broken the bank for the former midfielder of OM (€30 million), Fulham now regrets their investment. Relegated to the Championship, the London club does not want to keep Frank Anguissa and looking for a way out. According to France Football, he is in Spain where Villarreal have made the young midfielder (23 years) their priority."
Quark, strangeness and charm

FFC1987

Quote from: YoungsBitter on July 25, 2019, 02:50:35 PM

https://www.mercato365.com/mercato-caleta-chez-grand-ditalie-zambo-anguissa-a-relance-liga-kean-monnaie-dechange-rumeurs-transferts-mardi-25-juin-9170239.html#item=2

"Frank Anguissa (Fulham)
Having broken the bank for the former midfielder of OM (€30 million), Fulham now regrets their investment. Relegated to the Championship, the London club does not want to keep Frank Anguissa and looking for a way out. According to France Football, he is in Spain where Villarreal have made the young midfielder (23 years) their priority."

That's the opposite of what we're looking for. We're looking for direct quotes from Anguissa saying he wants away.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 25, 2019, 02:54:00 PM

"Frank Anguissa (Fulham)

That's the opposite of what we're looking for. We're looking for direct quotes from Anguissa saying he wants away.
Its a self feeding rumour mill too, this is in Orange, reporting on the other articles: https://orangefootballclub.com/fr/articles/fulham-villarreal-se-positionne-sur-zambo-anguissa/

" Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa, the Cameroonian midfielder, who left Olympique Marseille for Fulham last summer, had a complicated season, punctuated by relegation to the Championship.

Foot Mercato said the Cottagers want to get rid of the player. The London club should probably not be looking for  a prohibitive amount for the former OM star.

According to information from France Football, Villarreal has made the midfielder 23 years their priority to strengthen their interplay.

Plan B of the Yellow Submarine is none other than Younousse Sankharé, the Senegalese midfielder Girondins de Bordeaux"

YoungsBitter

Quote from: YoungsBitter on July 25, 2019, 02:58:34 PM

"Frank Anguissa (Fulham)

Its a self feeding rumour mill too, this is in Orange, reporting on the other articles: https://orangefootballclub.com/fr/articles/fulham-villarreal-se-positionne-sur-zambo-anguissa/

" Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa, the Cameroonian midfielder, who left Olympique Marseille for Fulham last summer, had a complicated season, punctuated by relegation to the Championship.

Foot Mercato said the Cottagers want to get rid of the player. The London club should probably not be looking for  a prohibitive amount for the former OM star.

According to information from France Football, Villarreal has made the midfielder 23 years their priority to strengthen their interplay.

Plan B of the Yellow Submarine is none other than Younousse Sankharé, the Senegalese midfielder Girondins de Bordeaux"
Quote from: YoungsBitter on July 25, 2019, 02:58:34 PM

"Frank Anguissa (Fulham)

Ok finally found the original piece from France Football:

Transfer Market: Zambo Anguissa priority of Villarreal

After Reims, Marseille and Fulham, will Zambo Anguissa discover a new country and a new club this summer? Perhaps. Villarreal is in the hotseat.

After a complicated effort in the Premier League in the Fulham side , Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa (23, under contract until 2023) could already be looking for pastures new. The London club are looking for a way out, meanwhile in the middle the Cameroonian currently on way back from Egypt after the Africa Cup of Nations, was bought for nearly 30 million euros from OM in 2018. Villarreal is very interested in a loan from the former Marseille star. In case of failure, the Spanish club is tracking Younousse Sankharé .