https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 26, 2019, 04:01:05 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 26, 2019, 10:08:05 AM
I once again ask for a link saying where Anguissa has said he wants to leave or spoken to a paper or site about it.

All these posts here and elsewhere slagging him off for doing or saying stuff that there is not a shred of evidence to show that.

Posters getting angry at him (or plyers like him) when all you are doing is making it up in your mind "hes going on loan so must have asked to go and not trained and is a bad egg' when in reality we dont know.

How about Parker wants Arter but he was given option of one or the other and he went for his relative? I dont know if its true but i suppose I could keep typing that to belive it in my own mind.

I'm still waiting to see him holding up something saying Villareal.  I mean, he took his physical 2 days ago...yet we've got nothing other than a spanish report with no meat behind it.

Now, he may be going...   but I'm still skeptical.

English media normally jump all over this.  Especially a club based in London.   No pictures, no player statements, no manager statements
He is going and it's been ready for a few days. The link further down is from someone close to the club who does some TV work for them.
Just the views of a long term fan

Captain Fulhamerica

Have to hope TK has a midfielder lined up if Anguissa is really leaving. Otherwise he's creating a huge liability in the squad with such a thin central midfield.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 26, 2019, 04:01:05 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 26, 2019, 10:08:05 AM
I once again ask for a link saying where Anguissa has said he wants to leave or spoken to a paper or site about it.

All these posts here and elsewhere slagging him off for doing or saying stuff that there is not a shred of evidence to show that.

Posters getting angry at him (or plyers like him) when all you are doing is making it up in your mind "hes going on loan so must have asked to go and not trained and is a bad egg' when in reality we dont know.

How about Parker wants Arter but he was given option of one or the other and he went for his relative? I dont know if its true but i suppose I could keep typing that to belive it in my own mind.

I'm still waiting to see him holding up something saying Villareal.  I mean, he took his physical 2 days ago...yet we've got nothing other than a spanish report with no meat behind it.

Now, he may be going...   but I'm still skeptical.

English media normally jump all over this.  Especially a club based in London.   No pictures, no player statements, no manager statements

Evening Standard saying he in talks now.😎

Number Six

To lose Anguissa and Seri would mean last season truly was a complete disaster.

Anguissa's potential was the one shining light and even then we were probably clutching at straws. To lose him now would really mean it was an utter waste of time.

Statto

Quote from: Number Six on July 26, 2019, 05:27:30 PM
To lose Anguissa and Seri would mean last season truly was a complete disaster.

Anguissa's potential was the one shining light and even then we were probably clutching at straws. To lose him now would really mean it was an utter waste of time.

Agree entirely

wheelerdeeler

Villarreal's twitter is teasing the signing, so it'll probably be announced tonight.

filham

That £100m transfer money last season was spent on Bryan , Mawson, Mitrovic, Seri, Le Merchand and Anguissa.

To hold on to four out of six as well as Cairney is more than we could have expected. We should be counting our blessings.

However, if Anguissa leaves we are short of a centre mid player, we need to act quickly before the window closes, unless of course Parker thinks we have youngsters up to the task.

wheelerdeeler

Wage wise we've probably effectively just done Knockaert and Cavaleiro for Zambo and Seri probably with a bit of change depending on what the Relegation drop % was for Zambo and Seri.

Would imagine we've got a set budget that we can't exceed for FFP reasons- so getting Zambo's wages off the books + a loan fee should hopefully fund another incoming.

Riversider

Todd Kane, Chelsea right back, has been released and is free to find another club, played over a 100 games in The Championship whilst on loan, would he be a decent addition for little outlay ?
Does anybody know much about him ?

Bracken White

Have no qualms about SP's strategy - believe there's someone lined up to replace Anguissa & to be frank, I'll be a lot happier signing a quality player who wants to play for FFC as opposed to these mercenaries. We've all seen how the latter perform.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: Riversider on July 26, 2019, 06:38:54 PM
Todd Kane, Chelsea right back, has been released and is free to find another club, played over a 100 games in The Championship whilst on loan, would he be a decent addition for little outlay ?
Does anybody know much about him ?

I can't see us signing a Right-Back now. Unless Christie ends up sold or S. Sessegnon goes as part of the R. Sessegnon deal. Think Parker's backing S. Sessegnon to have a breakthrough season.

Think we'll end up with 3 more signings a Centre-Back and two Centre-Mids. One Anchor and one more Box-to-Box to provide competition to/an upgrade on McDonald and Johansen.

wheelerdeeler

A journalist called Duncan Castles said we have a two year option on Sessegnon's deal. Surely that isn't true, because it would be more common knowledge by now if it was.
(https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/794097/Man-Utd-transfer-news-Ryan-Sessegnon-Fulham-Tottenham-Transfer-Window-podcast)

HillingdonFFC

Been told Sess signing for Spurs tomorrow & its not as much as we were hoping for apparently

mrmicawbers

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 26, 2019, 06:14:53 PM
Wage wise we've probably effectively just done Knockaert and Cavaleiro for Zambo and Seri probably with a bit of change depending on what the Relegation drop % was for Zambo and Seri.

Would imagine we've got a set budget that we can't exceed for FFP reasons- so getting Zambo's wages off the books + a loan fee should hopefully fund another incoming.

My thoughts exactly.Would we let him go with no one else joining?

junior white

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 26, 2019, 07:02:00 PM
Been told Sess signing for Spurs tomorrow & its not as much as we were hoping for apparently
Given a year left on his deal, i would think around 20 even though the club a reported to have wanted 45

Nero

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 26, 2019, 06:52:34 PM
A journalist called Duncan Castles said we have a two year option on Sessegnon's deal. Surely that isn't true, because it would be more common knowledge by now if it was.
(https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/794097/Man-Utd-transfer-news-Ryan-Sessegnon-Fulham-Tottenham-Transfer-Window-podcast)

anyone read the

"He has one year left of contract at Fulham, however they also hold a two-year option to extend that deal."

So why aren't we extending it!!!

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: junior white on July 26, 2019, 07:31:19 PM
Given a year left on his deal, i would think around 20 even though the club a reported to have wanted 45

Wanted 35m

junior white

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 26, 2019, 07:40:41 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 26, 2019, 07:31:19 PM

Wanted 35m
Was just going by the news paper reports last month and what sky sports said a couple of weeks back

Not that i am saying either are correct just what was being reported

grandad

We are mighty thin in DM & CM. Added that we need a RCB & possibly RB is starting to worry me. I can see a mad last day panic again just to swell the numbers.
Where there's a will there's a wife