https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 28, 2019, 08:19:31 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 28, 2019, 08:11:45 AM
Ryan Porteous on trial from Hibs,centre back whose been out injured for over a year,and only just back in training..... So we'll most prob sign him as we like to give a home to cripples.[emoji43]
He made 23 appearances last season for Hibs, not sure he's been out for a year?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

January to be precise,so that's 7 months,the year quote was tongue in cheek....Hello😀

Sting of the North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 28, 2019, 04:37:21 AM
Once again Transfer Gossip being taken over by the same individuals who hijack every topic with their continuous war of trying to oudo each other with their continuous I know better than you,and I'll prove it by putting up more quotes than anyone else....
Get a f+++ing room.
Yes I'm in a bad mood Police have just woken me up chasing a fox through the back garden,haven't they got anything better to do?πŸ™…

Yes, your non-football related mood outbursts add so much more to the thread as per usual. Are we trying to sign the fox?

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Fulham76 on July 28, 2019, 08:27:02 AM
Gary Cahill, I've heard mentioned again a couple of times this weekend.

Mainly suggesting he's on his way to Galatasary & even Arsenal & Man Utd linked with him but we're still being mentioned in the reports as apparently wants to remain in London & we're 'desperate for defensive reinforcements'.
Ok... U should be fired for bringing up Gary Cahill.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Riversider

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 28, 2019, 08:19:31 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 28, 2019, 08:11:45 AM
Ryan Porteous on trial from Hibs,centre back whose been out injured for over a year,and only just back in training..... So we'll most prob sign him as we like to give a home to cripples.[emoji43]
He made 23 appearances last season for Hibs, not sure he's been out for a year?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He's been out injured since January

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 28, 2019, 08:53:01 AM
Once again Transfer Gossip being taken over by the same individuals who hijack every topic with their continuous war of trying to oudo each other with their continuous I know better than you,and I'll prove it by putting up more quotes than anyone else....
Get a f+++ing room.
Yes I'm in a bad mood Police have just woken me up chasing a fox through the back garden,haven't they got anything better to do?πŸ™…

Yes, your non-football related mood outbursts add so much more to the thread as per usual. Are we trying to sign the fox?

Bit of fun to take away the droll of constant same argument, that you and a couple of others end up arguing over on different threads,no problem with that if you keep it in check.
One of your cohorts last week added about 9 quotes taking up the whole page,and at that bottom of it just passed a three word sarcastic reply.
I like some of your comments,as I do Statto's but sometimes your going round in circles and ending up arguing over the same thing but on  different thread.😊

Fulham76

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 28, 2019, 09:04:19 AM
Quote from: Fulham76 on July 28, 2019, 08:27:02 AM
Gary Cahill, I've heard mentioned again a couple of times this weekend.

Mainly suggesting he's on his way to Galatasary & even Arsenal & Man Utd linked with him but we're still being mentioned in the reports as apparently wants to remain in London & we're 'desperate for defensive reinforcements'.
Ok... U should be fired for bringing up Gary Cahill.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Don't shoot the messenger

FFC1987

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 28, 2019, 09:16:16 AM
Get a f+++ing room.

Bit of fun to take away the droll of constant same argument, that you and a couple of others end up arguing over on different threads,no problem with that if you keep it in check.
One of your cohorts last week added about 9 quotes taking up the whole page,and at that bottom of it just passed a three word sarcastic reply.
I like some of your comments,as I do Statto's but sometimes your going round in circles and ending up arguing over the same thing but on  different thread.😊

Still hung up on the quote stuff huh....might of been worth you know, adding to discussion with transfer gossip or wants and needs of the team to derail it rather than moaning about people debating. I'm so fed up of you derailing debates with your constant moaning.....over and out. That's tongue in cheek by the way....

Players I want, Austin Mooy, Besic, Ayala, Richie, Tomori and McCarthy. Can't see any of those coming off but if I had to place one on wish list I'd add Mooy.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 28, 2019, 10:11:31 AM
Get a f+++ing room.

Still hung up on the quote stuff huh....might of been worth you know, adding to discussion with transfer gossip or wants and needs of the team to derail it rather than moaning about people debating. I'm so fed up of you derailing debates with your constant moaning.....over and out. That's tongue in cheek by the way....

Players I want, Austin Mooy, Besic, Ayala, Richie, Tomori and McCarthy. Can't see any of those coming off but if I had to place one on wish list I'd add Mooy.

πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ˜‹

Oh Jesus....Just realised I've added 4 quotes.

Sting of the North

Fair enough, although I cannot really help if someone else uses 9 quotes in their reply.

No matter, we all want what is best for FCC so let's hope we will get to celebrate a victory next weekend.

Bracken White

Just to clarify, Ryan Porteous - 20 yr old 6' 2" CH who has represented Scotland at U19, U20 & U21 levels.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Mince n Tatties

deadcowboys

As someone who is closer to 5' 2" than 6' 2" can't help thinking that is a bit small in the modern game. I want Brede's height with Roger Brown's brawn. Even though he played for the Poo always enjoyed watching teams panic when Micky Droy went up for corners.

FFC1987

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 28, 2019, 10:17:54 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on July 28, 2019, 10:11:31 AM
Get a f+++ing room.

πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ˜‹

Oh Jesus....Just realised I've added 4 quotes.

I thought we were ok as long as it was under 4?

Riversider

Quote from: Bracken White on July 28, 2019, 10:26:45 AM
Just to clarify, Ryan Porteous - 20 yr old 6' 2" CH who has represented Scotland at U19, U20 & U21 levels.

We need somebody in right now, Porteous, even if he was fit, wouldn't get in to our side right now, but Scott McKenna of Aberdeen would, and at Β£3 million would be a bargain,
James Tavernier and Scott McKenna for a combined Β£11 million and a lot of our defensive problems are solved.

MrFFC

If we kept Ryan & Steven Sessegnon & brought in

Michael Hector
Harry Arter
Josh Onomah

Would everyone look at that as a successful window?
Come on you Whites!! :)

Danitar

Quote from: MrFFC on July 28, 2019, 11:23:34 AM

Michael Hector
Harry Arter
Josh Onomah

I would think it would be a solid window considering we kept mitro and cairney, a decent cb and added midfield reinforcements but we know that at least one of the sess' will leave if not both.

FFC1987

Michael Hector
Harry Arter
Josh Onomah

It would be a pretty incredible window of that was the case, although no idea who Ryan replaces in the team currently....

@jolslover

Michael Hector
Harry Arter
Josh Onomah

I don't think we need Ryan Sess
I would much rather have the money - Knockaert and Cavaleiro both better players so he wouldn't start.
Between Kamara, Ayite and Kebano we have more than enough backup
We have built a squad for without Sess so for him to stay and us not get the money and see him leave on a free would be very bad IMO
STH H3

Fulham76

Quote from: @jolslover on July 28, 2019, 11:49:36 AM

Michael Hector
Harry Arter
Josh Onomah

I don't think we need Ryan Sess
I would much rather have the money - Knockaert and Cavaleiro both better players so he wouldn't start.
Between Kamara, Ayite and Kebano we have more than enough backup
We have built a squad for without Sess so for him to stay and us not get the money and see him leave on a free would be very bad IMO

:plus one:

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Riversider on July 28, 2019, 11:22:47 AM
Quote from: Bracken White on July 28, 2019, 10:26:45 AM

We need somebody in right now, Porteous, even if he was fit, wouldn't get in to our side right now, but Scott McKenna of Aberdeen would, and at Β£3 million would be a bargain,
James Tavernier and Scott McKenna for a combined Β£11 million and a lot of our defensive problems are solved.

McKenna old fashioned centre half,might get a few red cards down here(takes no prisoners).
Wouldn't get him for 3 mill anyway,they've turned down 5 and 6 mill bids from Stoke andΒ  Villa.