https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas White

Quote from: colinwhite on July 29, 2019, 06:08:49 PM
Quote from: absenteeism on July 29, 2019, 03:33:03 PM
It is time for Sess to go. A technically poor player. Poor touch, poor crossing and just poor in general. Good positioning sense but how many sitters did he miss last year?

Lets see if the incompetent Tony Khan can sell him on time
Got to be an all time low of ridiculous comments about Sessingnon

Certainly up there..

Bracken White

Have to say that I'm surprised at some of the Ryan Sessegnon comments, which I totally disagree with. The lad, still a teenager, is still an outstanding talent - his control? Excellent - football brain that is intuitive + an ability to be in the right place at the right time. A new contract? What a coup that would be ... no brainer.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

sarnian

Quote from: Bracken White on July 30, 2019, 08:41:33 AM
Have to say that I'm surprised at some of the Ryan Sessegnon comments, which I totally disagree with. The lad, still a teenager, is still an outstanding talent - his control? Excellent - football brain that is intuitive + an ability to be in the right place at the right time. A new contract? What a coup that would be ... no brainer.

Agree totally. Ryan was brilliant in the promotion year. The trouble is that the step up to the Premiership was a massive cultural shock to Sess. I think the pace and physicality of the premiership he faced last season took completely by surprise and he found it very difficult to adjust.

Would like him to sign an extension but think the club know he is going as can be seen by the wide players we have bought. Probably also need the cash to reinvest in defence

the nutflush

So still no transfer gossip...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: the nutflush on July 30, 2019, 09:40:03 AM
So still no transfer gossip...

James Breakwater has gone from Nantwich rovers to Carshalton ex Prisoners for undisclosed sum,and a promise to model their new strip.

Apart from that no rumours about.

FFC1987

Starting to think Artur will be next player in with some loans from Spurs/Chelsea.

Hoppus

I guess Tony Kahn and his team are looking for a center back? We were linked with Chema (a spanish CB), he got an offer from Fulham?

I would be very surprised if Scott Parker is happy with the defence we got now.

Moltobueno

Bruno martins indi wants to leave stoke. Currently besiktas favourites with only 2M

grandad

Looking at the Media Transfer news there are plenty of CB´s being signed or offers made by other clubs.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Riversider

Bournemouth midfielder Dan Gosling has been ruled out for 3 months after suffering injury, wonder what this means for Harry Artur ?

absenteeism

Sess deal off unfortunately.

If the man had any decency he would sign a 1 year extension

Classic94

There really isn't anything happening is there... Given how threadbare our squad is, I can only hope we have something in the pipeline.

sarnian

Quote from: absenteeism on July 30, 2019, 12:48:42 PM

Could mean someone else in for Sess at a sensible price.

simplyfulham

Quote from: absenteeism on July 30, 2019, 12:48:42 PM

Happy to have the transfer gossip on here without the piety thanks.

Tabby

Three trialists in the u23 game against Bournemouth, two of them CB's and one a LB. Anyone know anything else?

grandad

Brentford must be mad paying £18 mil for Joel Valencia. A winger who has scored 13 goals in 178 games for League 2 equivalent teams.
Where there's a will there's a wife

twang

Quote from: grandad on July 30, 2019, 02:07:33 PM
Brentford must be mad paying £18 mil for Joel Valencia. A winger who has scored 13 goals in 178 games for League 2 equivalent teams.

£1,8m or €2m - not £18m.

OldBrownShoe

Derek Lampe, Joe Stapleton, Bobby Drake all being scouted by TK for central defence! Somebody tell him!
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Tabby

Quote from: twang on July 30, 2019, 02:10:39 PM
Quote from: grandad on July 30, 2019, 02:07:33 PM

£1,8m or €2m - not £18m.

Sounds like a typical Brentford signing. Will sell him for £20 million next season no doubt.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Tabby on July 30, 2019, 02:01:20 PM
Three trialists in the u23 game against Bournemouth, two of them CB's and one a LB. Anyone know anything else?

Jeff Hopkins, Terry Angus and Martin Pike.