more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rj Fulham

Quote from: grandad on August 05, 2019, 11:31:44 AM
Might consider Andy Carroll on a pay per game deal as he is on a free.He would have to pay his medical treatments though. Bit of competition for Mitro.
i wouldnt mind this tbh, still hoping for other business though

river phoenix

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 05, 2019, 03:01:46 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on August 05, 2019, 02:50:45 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 05, 2019, 02:49:47 PM
Scott McKenna has handed in a transfer request at Aberdeen..... Stoke,QPR ready to bid apparently.
He's a Centre Back.

Any good?

Apparently rated as good as McLeish was in the Fergie Aberdeen side,and he was good...

He is left-footed though.

Riversider

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 05, 2019, 03:01:46 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on August 05, 2019, 02:50:45 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 05, 2019, 02:49:47 PM
Scott McKenna has handed in a transfer request at Aberdeen..... Stoke,QPR ready to bid apparently.
He's a Centre Back.

Any good?

Apparently rated as good as McLeish was in the Fergie Aberdeen side,and he was good...

I first mentioned him on here ages and ages ago, £3 million or possibly £3.5 and we could sign him, at that price it's a no brainer from me.

Mince n Tatties

They turned down 6 mill in Jan from Villa.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 05, 2019, 04:39:22 PM
wasnt they in contention back then though, could have swore they were top of the league, albeit having played more games
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Riversider

The only offers this summer have been for £3 million,  and the player wants to go, hence my £3.5

Whilst on the subject of tips, whoever gets Ryan Kent has made one of the signings of the summer, great player and a great age, Liverpool rumoured to be wanting £7 million which is a steal, Leeds name has been mentioned,  bad news for Fulham if they get him.

Statto

Quote from: Riversider on August 05, 2019, 05:01:53 PM

The only offers this summer have been for £3 million,  and the player wants to go, hence my £3.5

Whilst on the subject of tips, whoever gets Ryan Kent has made one of the signings of the summer, great player and a great age, Liverpool rumoured to be wanting £7 million which is a steal, Leeds name has been mentioned,  bad news for Fulham if they get him.

We can't afford either player until we get the money for Sessegnon.
As it stands, Spurs are offering £13m sor Sess but they'll probably go up to £13.2m if we wait another week.
It would be stupid not to wait considering we stand to gain a whopping £200k extra. 
Of course at that point, our rivals will have already signed McKenna and Kent, but we can buy Chema from Spain for £8m instead.
He's injured but will be fit in December and has *fantastic* stats.

Fulham approach to transfer business in a nutshell.

AnOldBrownie

I still want Tuanzebe on loan with an option to buy if promoted.

He's not getting minutes at United outside of the odd Caraboa Cup.

Maguire
Lindeloff
Smalling
Jones

All four on good/new deals.

United may prefer loaning him out to an EPL squad (Newcastle), but if I were TK I'd be on the phone yesterday inquiring about bring him to London.

He can play both CB and RB.

Mince n Tatties

He signed contract extension in March to 2023.
So no way will they let him move for under 7 million I believe.

bencher

Quote from: absenteeism on August 05, 2019, 05:42:57 PM
Quote from: absenteeism on August 05, 2019, 01:10:33 PM
049:gif

Signing today apparently  :dft012:

Tricker from Watfrod signs

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/august/05/tricker-signs

A CB!

In other news of trialists, I hear Jamie O'Hara may also be available

mkras99

Tom Crocker (@TomCrockerEcho)
8/5/19, 12:54 PM
Final details of Harry Arter's loan move to Fulham dragging on a little bit but should still all be concluded soon. In terms of incomings, Cherries one of a number of clubs interested in Liverpool's Harry Wilson, but nothing imminent. #afcb

Danitar

Does anybody know when arter will be announced? Only asking so we can get this one out of the way so we can then announce a new CB

filham

Quote from: Statto on August 05, 2019, 05:16:09 PM

As it stands, Spurs are offering £13m sor Sess but they'll probably go up to £13.2m if we wait another week.
It would be stupid not to wait considering we stand to gain a whopping £200k extra. 
Of course at that point, our rivals will have already signed McKenna and Kent, but we can buy Chema from Spain for £8m instead.

It seems as if Spurs have us over a barrel regarding Sess, are there no other interested clubs we can strike a deal with rather than wait for Spurs.

rusty shackleford

Linked with Daniel Armaty on a few dodgy lookin twitter posts

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 05, 2019, 07:10:14 PM
Linked with Daniel Armaty on a few dodgy lookin twitter posts

Broke his ankle last November.
If he still crocked we'll definitely be interested.😉

Lighthouse

This is when it really gets exciting. At last in the last few days of transfer window we can look forward to players being linked, not happening, a few youth signings. Players going out with no replacements. Then afterwards all the rumours of why we were so close to bringing in the players but the chain fell through at the last minute.

115 pages and counting and thank God it will soon be over.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Statto on August 05, 2019, 05:16:09 PM

If that's all their offering we should keep him. If he leaves on a free we'll get compensation and should be a good fee.

Finnans Right Peg

I wonder does Palace signing cahill free up dann for us

sarnian

Has the Arter deal brokendown? All gone quiet