Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Nero on August 07, 2019, 01:41:34 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 07, 2019, 01:36:07 PM
Quote from: the nutflush on August 07, 2019, 12:55:41 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 07, 2019, 11:54:07 AM
Quote from: mkras99 on August 07, 2019, 11:44:31 AM
Alan Nixon (@reluctantnicko)
8/7/19, 6:43 AM
Fulham. Inquiry for Besic at Everton. Despite Arter arrival.

I like this. Would be perfect fit for DM.

Yeah about two weeks too late as usual. We will get the standard line after deadline that we couldn't get the deal done in time. This move has stood out like dogs balls. We need a central midfielder. Hey that guy Besicvis a central midfielder. And his current club don't have any room for him. We should make an enquiry.... it's like TK and his crew are all on qualudes.

Or, Besic will be a top signing at this level, and we have been negotiating to get a good deal.

it will be 5M we will be witing on them getiing a replacement for the chap that when to PSG and McArhur whose gone to palace

They've already signed the Gueye replacement.

David I

Forest now linked with Hector for £4M........ thats a no brainer! Go in bish bash bosh £5m thank you very much.....
Will be worth multiple time that if he lives up to expectations.

Job done!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Nero on August 07, 2019, 01:22:43 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 07, 2019, 01:15:34 PM
QPR 6 mill bid for McKenna on Aberdeen site.

Didnt think QPR had 6millon to spend

They obviously must have if they've bidded it.

mkras99

https://www.germanijak.hr/vijesti/bih-reprezentativac-prelazi-u-fulham/64772

Fulham coach Scott Parker was clear - bring me Muhammad Besic!

According to English media reports, the former England national team, and the current Fulham coach, fervently wants the BiH national team in its ranks, having lost quite a number of players who did not want to play for the Championship club next season.

Everton would only outsource Besic to Fulham on loan, and that option is also not something that over-worries the London team as long as there is a buy-in clause at the end of the season.

The diminutive midfielder has defended the colors of HSV, Ferrecvaros and Everton throughout his career and spent last season on loan at Middlesbrough.

For the BiH national team, this 26-year-old has 40 appearances and is still waiting for his first shot at the Dragons jersey.

Muhamed Besic has a contract with Everton until the summer of 2021, and its market value is estimated at five million euros.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: mkras99 on August 07, 2019, 02:42:42 PM
https://www.germanijak.hr/vijesti/bih-reprezentativac-prelazi-u-fulham/64772

Fulham coach Scott Parker was clear - bring me Muhammad Besic!

According to English media reports, the former England national team, and the current Fulham coach, fervently wants the BiH national team in its ranks, having lost quite a number of players who did not want to play for the Championship club next season.

Everton would only outsource Besic to Fulham on loan, and that option is also not something that over-worries the London team as long as there is a buy-in clause at the end of the season.

The diminutive midfielder has defended the colors of HSV, Ferrecvaros and Everton throughout his career and spent last season on loan at Middlesbrough.

For the BiH national team, this 26-year-old has 40 appearances and is still waiting for his first shot at the Dragons jersey.

Muhamed Besic has a contract with Everton until the summer of 2021, and its market value is estimated at five million euros.

This is a nonsense, he's out of contract next summer so they'd want to sell if possible. I hope he comes though.

Spirit of 2000

Online several sources report he has 2 years left on contract. Our issue being that until Sessegnon sold we only have 5 or 6 mil to spend under FFP

LittleErn

Hmmmm.... "diminutive" ? Another Seri? We need an enforcer.

Tabby

Quote from: LittleErn on August 07, 2019, 03:47:08 PM

1.77m tall. So about the same height as Odoi. So he is below the Bosnia and Herzegovina average (1.83m) but taller than the UK average (1.75m).

grandad

Aberdeen will only let McKenna go when someone matches their asking price of £7 mil. Come on TK, snatch him from Forest. FFP can´t be that close.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

I am to understand Besic is 5ft 10ins, Odio is 5Ft 10ins and the average height of an Englishman is 5ft 10ins .
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dgnffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 07, 2019, 04:15:07 PM

I am to understand Besic is 5ft 10ins, Odio is 5Ft 10ins and the average height of an Englishman is 5ft 10ins .

Kante is only 5ft 6ins

LVBPTS

Quote from: dgnffc on August 07, 2019, 04:20:24 PM

Kante is only 5ft 6ins
#

Messi is 5' 7" and he turned out ok
Supporter since 2000

Mince n Tatties

I'm 6ft 1 ins......but 6ft 6ins in my slippers.😊

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: grandad on August 07, 2019, 04:04:41 PM
Aberdeen will only let McKenna go when someone matches their asking price of £7 mil. Come on TK, snatch him from Forest. FFP can´t be that close.

Just read he travelled with them for Europa tie in Croatia... So looks like he be staying there in this window.

Barrett487

We're lurking !

Sorry if this has already appeaed on this thread.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/08/07/do-report-sheffield-wednesday-enter-michael-hector-talks-as-fulh/

Report: Sheffield Wednesday enter Michael Hector talks as Fulham lurk

Sheffield Wednesday are in talks to sign Michael Hector on a permanent deal but Fulham are also interested in the Chelsea defender, according to the Mail.

Just a week ago, Wednesday fans would have been very worried about the club's trajectory heading into what looked set to be a testing 2019/20 campaign. They lost their manager, Steve Bruce walking out to join Newcastle with barely a second glance, and not a single penny had been spent on new signings.

But suddenly, things are looking up at Hillsborough. It is amazing what a couple of days can do.

The Mail claims that Chelsea's West London neighbours Fulham are interested too and, as anyone who watched The Cottagers over the last 12 months will tell you, a quality centre-half is a must.

Fulham conceded 81 goals en route to relegation last season and they were their own worst enemies again in Saturday's shock defeat to Wigan. Hector would provide experience and strength at the back – two attributes The Cottagers are crying out for.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 07, 2019, 04:50:46 PM

I'm 6ft 1 ins......but 6ft 6ins in my slippers.😊

You are very tall for your height

Never forget your Roots.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 07, 2019, 04:58:46 PM
We're lurking !

Sorry if this has already appeaed on this thread.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/08/07/do-report-sheffield-wednesday-enter-michael-hector-talks-as-fulh/

Report: Sheffield Wednesday enter Michael Hector talks as Fulham lurk

Sheffield Wednesday are in talks to sign Michael Hector on a permanent deal but Fulham are also interested in the Chelsea defender, according to the Mail.

Just a week ago, Wednesday fans would have been very worried about the club's trajectory heading into what looked set to be a testing 2019/20 campaign. They lost their manager, Steve Bruce walking out to join Newcastle with barely a second glance, and not a single penny had been spent on new signings.

But suddenly, things are looking up at Hillsborough. It is amazing what a couple of days can do.

The Mail claims that Chelsea's West London neighbours Fulham are interested too and, as anyone who watched The Cottagers over the last 12 months will tell you, a quality centre-half is a must.

Fulham conceded 81 goals en route to relegation last season and they were their own worst enemies again in Saturday's shock defeat to Wigan. Hector would provide experience and strength at the back – two attributes The Cottagers are crying out for.

There's been a free cryptic tweets from Wednesday players today, would be delighted if we got him but reading between the lines I reckon he's nailed on to go back there

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: LVBPT on August 07, 2019, 04:36:18 PM
Quote from: dgnffc on August 07, 2019, 04:20:24 PM

Kante is only 5ft 6ins
#

Messi is 5' 7" and he turned out ok

But maybe not at CB though.

Never forget your Roots.

Dr Quinzel

I'm 5'10 and I'm terrible, so this doesn't bode well.

Bassey the warrior

For me pace is more important for a DM than height, we were overrun in midfield on Sat because we were outpaced. Granted for a cb we need more height.