watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

I'm getting this sinking feeling tomorrows going to be an absolute wash out....

Hoppus

'Report: #Derby and Fulham want £12m Newcastle winger Jacob Murphy
#FulhamFC 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 #Premier_League'

Another winger!? 🙈

grandad

The transfer window is set for mayhem as usual. Not sure whether to watch the last hour on Sky or have an early night & see what has happened in the morning.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: grandad on August 07, 2019, 05:47:17 PM
The transfer window is set for mayhem as usual. Not sure whether to watch the last hour on Sky or have an early night & see what has happened in the morning.

The window *slams shut* at 5pm so I reckon you'll be ok to stay up for your cocoa granddad.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

jayffc

Certainly if you were to read into Hector's twitter activity recently it looks likely he'll be heading back to swfc. A shame if so although I'll wait to see what we end up with a CB before judging. He clearly enjoyed his time there so unsurprising he may want to go back, fans love him -much like Mitro for us.

So here we go...the countdown is upon us and well see where were at come the end of tomorrow.  Cant come soon enough!

grandad

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on August 07, 2019, 05:51:18 PM
Quote from: grandad on August 07, 2019, 05:47:17 PM

The window *slams shut* at 5pm so I reckon you'll be ok to stay up for your cocoa granddad.

I forgot it shuts early. 6pm for me in Spain so I can enjoy my night time La Bamba. Hot chocolate with a decent slug of Brandy.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FFCpmd

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 07, 2019, 04:58:46 PM
We're lurking !

Sorry if this has already appeaed on this thread.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/08/07/do-report-sheffield-wednesday-enter-michael-hector-talks-as-fulh/

Report: Sheffield Wednesday enter Michael Hector talks as Fulham lurk

Sheffield Wednesday are in talks to sign Michael Hector on a permanent deal but Fulham are also interested in the Chelsea defender, according to the Mail.

Just a week ago, Wednesday fans would have been very worried about the club's trajectory heading into what looked set to be a testing 2019/20 campaign. They lost their manager, Steve Bruce walking out to join Newcastle with barely a second glance, and not a single penny had been spent on new signings.

But suddenly, things are looking up at Hillsborough. It is amazing what a couple of days can do.

The Mail claims that Chelsea's West London neighbours Fulham are interested too and, as anyone who watched The Cottagers over the last 12 months will tell you, a quality centre-half is a must.

Fulham conceded 81 goals en route to relegation last season and they were their own worst enemies again in Saturday's shock defeat to Wigan. Hector would provide experience and strength at the back – two attributes The Cottagers are crying out for.

Blimey, it gets worse. Had no idea we'd also had a shock defeat to Wigan on Saturday....

Ordar

SPURS NEAR SESSEGNON DEAL

A deal between Spurs and Fulham for Ryan Sessegnon is getting closer.

And the transfer is expected to be completed before the window shuts at 5pm tomorrow.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Ordar on August 07, 2019, 07:04:04 PM

And the transfer is expected to be completed before the window shuts at 5pm tomorrow.

Due to the lateness of the deal Fulham will rush through winger Arnold Rustbucket from Bridlington Over 50s  but he did once play centre half for the under 11s so that counts as our centre half.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham76

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 07, 2019, 07:42:22 PM
Quote from: Ordar on August 07, 2019, 07:04:04 PM

Due to the lateness of the deal Fulham will rush through winger Arnold Rustbucket from Bridlington Over 50s  but he did once play centre half for the under 11s so that counts as our centre half.

A solid addition

river phoenix

Someone on TFIF today mentioned Winston Reid and obviously we should take it with a pinch of salt but if it`s true that would be an immense signing. A commanding, no-nonsense centre-back and one of the most underrated Premiership players of the last decade, in my opinion.

@jolslover

Quote from: river phoenix on August 07, 2019, 07:50:49 PM
Someone on TFIF today mentioned Winston Reid and obviously we should take it with a pinch of salt but if it`s true that would be an immense signing. A commanding, no-nonsense centre-back and one of the most underrated Premiership players of the last decade, in my opinion.

He's not played a game in a year and a half, wouldn't be a great signing.
STH H3

river phoenix

Quote from: @jolslover on August 07, 2019, 07:53:29 PM

He's not played a game in a year and a half, wouldn't be a great signing.

Yeah, I know that but he is not injury prone player per se (just had than one bad injury in career), so he would be valuable addition if healthy.

Matt10

I wouldn't mind him, you're right he's a non-nonsense back. I'd just be genuinely concerned of his physical and mental fitness considering how long he's been out.

Nero

Quote from: Matt10 on August 07, 2019, 08:29:10 PM

I wouldn't mind him, you're right he's a non-nonsense back. I'd just be genuinely concerned of his physical and mental fitness considering how long he's been out.

What happened to Reece Oxford rumour

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: Nero on August 07, 2019, 08:59:50 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on August 07, 2019, 08:29:10 PM

What happened to Reece Oxford rumour

Signed for Augsburg like he was always likely to. Think it was just agents messing around as to why his original move there fell through earlier in the summer.

wheelerdeeler

I'd take Reid. If we signed one of Tomori, Hector, Reid, Federico Fernandez I'd be happy. 

Potential "wildcard" option would be us sticking with Mawson as the RCB and going for someone like a Riedewald from Palace. Can play LCB and DM. Good age as well.

AnOldBrownie

If/when Sess leaves the squad still needs 3 players to fill out it's roster if they aren't planning to use the U23/U18 players.

The squad depth is shite.    If either of our new hires goes down we've got Ayite as the viable backup.  THAT'S IT.      Kebano..not clinical.   AK47...not clinical.

I was slightly worried after our loss this weekend.     If we don't bring in 3 players and we let one of our other goal scorers go (Sess) I'm going to be very worried.

DevonFFC

Sess should have been gone months ago. If he wasn't going to sign a deal then F off and let us get on with it. I think a lot rides on his transfer funds