more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 07, 2019, 09:23:38 PM
If/when Sess leaves the squad still needs 3 players to fill out it's roster if they aren't planning to use the U23/U18 players.

The squad depth is shite.    If either of our new hires goes down we've got Ayite as the viable backup.  THAT'S IT.      Kebano..not clinical.   AK47...not clinical.

I was slightly worried after our loss this weekend.     If we don't bring in 3 players and we let one of our other goal scorers go (Sess) I'm going to be very worried.

You're worrying about the wingers?  That's the only position we have depth. Get some perspective man.

BestOfBrede

If rumours are true, which I doubt (and hope are not true, in all seriousness), why are spuds happy to pay 55m for lo celso and prepared to wait until the last second of the transfer window and haggle over what we want for Sess? Is it that they see us as easy pickings?
I would tell them to do one, whenever they enquire about any of our players, personally!
Seems, from the press, that they have wanted Sess for couple of seasons and yet not prepared to pay the asking price and instead wait knowing we will break eventually?

wheelerdeeler

I wouldn't expect anything more than a Centre-Back and a DM tomorrow. You'll just be setting yourself up for disappointment.

Tabby

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 07, 2019, 09:34:41 PM
If rumours are true, which I doubt (and hope are not true, in all seriousness), why are spuds happy to pay 55m for lo celso and prepared to wait until the last second of the transfer window and haggle over what we want for Sess? Is it that they see us as easy pickings?
I would tell them to do one, whenever they enquire about any of our players, personally!
Seems, from the press, that they have wanted Sess for couple of seasons and yet not prepared to pay the asking price and instead wait knowing we will break eventually?

If the rumours are true they're willing to pay £30 million and Onomah for Sess as recently as yesterday while they were haggling over a couple of million with Betis over Lo Celso.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 07, 2019, 07:42:22 PM
Quote from: Ordar on August 07, 2019, 07:04:04 PM
SPURS NEAR SESSEGNON DEAL

A deal between Spurs and Fulham for Ryan Sessegnon is getting closer.

And the transfer is expected to be completed before the window shuts at 5pm tomorrow.

Due to the lateness of the deal Fulham will rush through winger Arnold Rustbucket from Bridlington Over 50s  but he did once play centre half for the under 11s so that counts as our centre half.
I'm in Scarborough and believe me, Arnold is NO Centre Half 👍😂
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

After all this time,one thing is for sure,we will find
out tomorrow, who is out and who is in....Coyw

OMalleyCat

@bbcsport_david

Provided agreement finalised between Tottenham & Fulham overnight, Ryan Sessegnon's medical anticipated for early morning. Key #THFC target and as reported on eve of window opening (https://t.co/PNzbdFpRwb) Poch sees him initially on left wing before dropping back long term #FFC

So the fee is still a sticking point then.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Tabby

Quote from: OMalleyCat on August 07, 2019, 10:26:54 PM
@bbcsport_david

Provided agreement finalised between Tottenham & Fulham overnight, Ryan Sessegnon's medical anticipated for early morning. Key #THFC target and as reported on eve of window opening (https://t.co/PNzbdFpRwb) Poch sees him initially on left wing before dropping back long term #FFC

I'd say finalised agreement means that the fee is ironed out.

Statto

Poch sees him initially on left wing before dropping back long term

Sorry but any story suggesting he'll be getting competitive minutes for them in the foreseeable future, i just cannot take seriously. he's not even among the top 5 players in his position in the championship.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: Statto on August 07, 2019, 10:45:48 PM

Sorry but any story suggesting he'll be getting competitive minutes for them in the foreseeable future, i just cannot take seriously. he's not even among the top 5 players in his position in the championship.
I sort of agree, I do question why Ryan thinks it's the best option out there.

junior white

Quote from: Tabby on August 07, 2019, 10:42:28 PM
@bbcsport_david

I'd say finalised agreement means that the fee is ironed out.
Does say provided agreement finalised, to me that indicates fee sort of agreed but the add ons/ player exchanges or sell ons yet to be sorted

grandad

Knowing how Levy treats us he will delay the transfer until the last minute leaving us no time to invest the funds. AGAIN. He has tapped up Sess for 2 seasons & has only just made a real approach. I detest him more than any other owner.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham 442

Well I guess we will all be waiting with baited breath to see what tomorrow brings. At least when 5pm rolls around all the speculation will be over...

JoelH5

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 07, 2019, 11:25:46 PM
Well I guess we will all be waiting with baited breath to see what tomorrow brings. At least when 5pm rolls around all the speculation will be over...

8pm if you're in the UK!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

sarnian

Out all day. What happened to the Besic and Amartey rumours.

mkras99

David Ornstein (@bbcsport_david)
8/7/19, 8:14 PM
Tottenham have reached an agreement with Fulham to sign England U21 left-back Ryan Sessegnon for £25m with #THFC midfielder Josh Onomah joining #FFC as part of the deal. Hearing proposed signing of Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso likely to be loan with an obligation to buy
There are £5m worth of performance-based add-ons in the Sessegnon deal that could see the final fee paid to Fulham by Tottenham rise to £30m

river phoenix

Quote from: mkras99 on August 08, 2019, 01:41:02 AM
David Ornstein (@bbcsport_david)
8/7/19, 8:14 PM
Tottenham have reached an agreement with Fulham to sign England U21 left-back Ryan Sessegnon for £25m with #THFC midfielder Josh Onomah joining #FFC as part of the deal. Hearing proposed signing of Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso likely to be loan with an obligation to buy
There are £5m worth of performance-based add-ons in the Sessegnon deal that could see the final fee paid to Fulham by Tottenham rise to £30m

Sounds a decent deal given the circumstances. Now sign a DM, CB and a RB if possible.

KJS

Quote from: Statto on August 07, 2019, 10:45:48 PM

I actually agree with you Statto but the boy wants away so its best to get rid now for money, I just hope for his sake that his future is bright and he doesn't turn out to be another Big Talent lost in the ether.

Ordar

Happy with the money for Sess, just hope we have a sell % as part of the sale

Twig

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 07, 2019, 11:36:48 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 07, 2019, 11:25:46 PM

8pm if you're in the UK!!

I must admit I thought it was 5pm UK time?