more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberty

Quote from: Riversider on August 08, 2019, 01:57:03 PM
The window is open for 3 months and we leave the bulk of our business for the last 3 hours 😩
Only at Fulham !

Exactly all the other clubs CEO's went out to play a round of golf followed by a good lunch - it is only TK who is running round trying to find players to sign
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

fulhamben

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 08, 2019, 02:45:34 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 02:29:52 PM
Bobby Reid 37 in 231 apps
Rui fonte 47 in 201 apps.
I stand by my ridiculous comment

One of them is an attacking midfielder who can also play up front and the other is a striker for his whole career so some context is definitely needed 
the context was there further up the board, when I stated that i hope he isnt out and out as stats arent that great
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

grandad

Quote from: snarks on August 08, 2019, 02:36:14 PM
Bugger,  Carter-Vickers to Stoke
He should have been part of the Sess deal & not Onomah
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Carter Vickers Spuds defender to Stoke on loan is confirmed
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

McKenna in the Aberdeen side for their game in
Croatia shortly..

ScalleysDad

Looks like all the movement is midfield, attacking midfield and wide midfield. Perhaps SP has seen that his back line could work if they were not under seige all the time. TC might be captain but I can see him losing out on a few games if this midfield influx continues.

DevonFFC

#Everton are looking at a last-minute deal for Mo Besic to go on loan to #SheffieldUnited or #Fulham but time ticking on getting a deal done @SunSport

Statto

2 hours

FFS

Even if we are negotiating a load of cracking deals, we are running such a high risk of them collapsing at this stage

Idiocy to leave first XI signings until deadline day

70sPimlico

The window is open for 3 months and we leave the bulk of our business for the last 3 hours 😩
Only at Fulham !
No, clubs forums I've looked at all have a small number of posters moaning about how crap their club is at getting players in. Just looked at another, Saints to see what they thought of Reid. Quite a few posters like you moaning about their club.

So, it def is not just at Fulham

bobby01

Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 08, 2019, 02:58:06 PM
Looks like all the movement is midfield, attacking midfield and wide midfield. Perhaps SP has seen that his back line could work if they were not under seige all the time. TC might be captain but I can see him losing out on a few games if this midfield influx continues.

And I do not think that is a bad thing. I feel he is to comfortable in his position, he is a good player but only I feel when he has time to play. He is not a dig in and make something happen player. Not a popular opinion I know but I feel he will let those of you who give him an essential player status down. Just my opinion.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Ruleszz

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 08, 2019, 03:00:23 PM
#Everton are looking at a last-minute deal for Mo Besic to go on loan to #SheffieldUnited or #Fulham but time ticking on getting a deal done @SunSport
from a 2m deal to a loan lol

filham

Quote from: Statto on August 08, 2019, 03:02:42 PM
2 hours

FFS

Even if we are negotiating a load of cracking deals, we are running such a high risk of them collapsing at this stage

Can't believe this, with less than a couple of hours to go and there seems to be a few birds in our bush but not one in our hand.
We are in danger of getting no one today and an unhappy Sess. still being with us until Christmas.

Statto

Quote from: 70sPimlico on August 08, 2019, 03:03:22 PM
Only at Fulham !
No, clubs forums I've looked at all have a small number of posters moaning about how crap their club is at getting players in. Just looked at another, Saints to see what they thought of Reid. Quite a few posters like you moaning about their club.

So, it def is not just at Fulham

But it is statistically worse at Fulham. We sign a higher proportion of players later than the average club

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on August 08, 2019, 03:08:55 PM
Quote from: Statto on August 08, 2019, 03:02:42 PM
2 hours

FFS

Can't believe this, with less than a couple of hours to go and there seems to be a few birds in our bush but not one in our hand.
We are in danger of getting no one today and an unhappy Sess. still being with us until Christmas.

Sess has gone...Done n dusted.

brightster

Things might start to move now:
Ryan Sessegnon transfer from Fulham to Tottenham is COMPLETED. Five-year deal with option for club to extend.
From Sam Wallace (Telegraph)

DevonFFC

Quote from: brightster on August 08, 2019, 03:15:46 PM
Ryan Sessegnon transfer from Fulham to Tottenham is COMPLETED. Five-year deal with option for club to extend.

Let the transfers roll in  067.gif

David I

Quote from: brightster on August 08, 2019, 03:15:46 PM
don't hold your breath!!

Rj Fulham

sess gone, some money now freed up to get other deals done, did we get onomah in the sess deal?

Mince n Tatties

I was really hoping for a nice top drawer signing today,but that birdie has flown...
Can't believe we didn't go for McKenna or another CB.

Ruleszz

Quote from: Rj Fulham on August 08, 2019, 03:18:43 PM
sess gone, some money now freed up to get other deals done, did we get onomah in the sess deal?
who cares lol he wont play and even if he did come we still need buys, but I think he did come