more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfan

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 08, 2019, 03:27:20 PM
Activity at Motspur,Reid or another maybe?
Quote from: twang on August 08, 2019, 03:25:59 PM
@MirrorDarren
Josh Onomah has gone the other way to Fulham. Three year deal, one year option. @MirrorFootball
cant see anything anywhere else

Mince n Tatties

Onamah at Motspur now apparently.

JoelH5

All I really care about now is a CB. Onomah isn't worth getting excited about imo
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Camel Club

Besic is still a possibility according to SSN although Sheffield United are also in for him. Reid would also be a good signing but I am becoming increasingly worried, with only an hour of the window to go, that we have overestimated the quality/depth of our defensive unit whilst simultaneously underestimating the quality of Championship forwards.

Mince n Tatties

Think there might be surprise yet,or am I dreaming.

Ordar

a starting DM and CB are surely a must before the window closes, and it doesnt look like either is going to happen.

Thats shocking

lomotd

Prediction: Fulham will sign a player today that hasn't been mentioned in this whole thread.

Rj Fulham

Birkir Bjarnason been released by villa,  wonder if any champ clubs will sign him up?

DevonFFC

Quote from: lomotd on August 08, 2019, 04:14:19 PM
Prediction: Fulham will sign a player today that hasn't been mentioned in this whole thread.

Great prediction - I'm saying he will Be French or playing in the France

junior white

Quote from: Camel Club on August 08, 2019, 04:11:15 PM
Besic is still a possibility according to SSN although Sheffield United are also in for him. Reid would also be a good signing but I am becoming increasingly worried, with only an hour of the window to go, that we have overestimated the quality/depth of our defensive unit whilst simultaneously underestimating the quality of Championship forwards.
Ian Dennis (think he is BBC) saying we are not in for him

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 08, 2019, 04:12:54 PM
Think there might be surprise yet,or am I dreaming.
Just 45 minutes left to complete that dream, you must let us all know how it ended because it looks to me as if we are going to have no change in our existing back four options.

LVBPTS

Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 04:18:19 PM

we are 100% in for him
Supporter since 2000

junior white

Quote from: LVBPT on August 08, 2019, 04:19:47 PM
Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 04:18:19 PM

we are 100% in for him
Just saying what the BBC guy has tweeted out. Not in for him but are for Reid and Reed

JoelH5

Before everyone panics and starts bitching at 17:00, you can have an extension till 18:00
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Ordar

Picture of Sess holding a Spurs shirt on twitter so assuming its completed

DevonFFC

Few on twitter saying we are back in for hector

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 08, 2019, 04:21:30 PM
Before everyone panics and starts bitching at 17:00, you can have an extension till 18:00

That want make a difference if we're not signing
anyone.😵

David I

39 minutes! no mention of a RB or CB and we still need back up for Mitro
:dead horse:

junior white

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 08, 2019, 04:21:30 PM
think its only the premier league that do. So if the deal is with a prem club it can be extended. Not sure (say 50/50) that the EFL don't do deal sheets to extend the time frame

junior white

Ive turned sky transfer deadline show off for two reasons, one Jim White thins its all about him and two I cannot believe we are not addressing what are the obvious issues