Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 08, 2019, 04:55:52 PM
Quote from: Rj Fulham on August 08, 2019, 04:48:32 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on August 08, 2019, 04:45:52 PM
Quote from: Rj Fulham on August 08, 2019, 04:45:07 PM
if we end up with no one... 063.gif

Its looking that way

it certainly is,  linked to so many but no announcements with 10 mins to go is very concerning

Last summer on deadline day we literally announced everyone after the window closed so what's the rush? As long as the paperwork is done it doesn't matter when we announce them.

I think the point was more about whether we would actually sign anyone this window, rather than semantics on timing announcements.....

elgreenio

Imagine we'll sign one or two but whoever we sign wont be a difference maker, and nor should they really be if we're leaving it this late in the day.

touch my camera through the fence

Rj Fulham

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 08, 2019, 04:55:52 PM
Quote from: Rj Fulham on August 08, 2019, 04:48:32 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on August 08, 2019, 04:45:52 PM
Quote from: Rj Fulham on August 08, 2019, 04:45:07 PM
if we end up with no one... 063.gif

Its looking that way

it certainly is,  linked to so many but no announcements with 10 mins to go is very concerning

Last summer on deadline day we literally announced everyone after the window closed so what's the rush? As long as the paperwork is done it doesn't matter when we announce them.

it will be 2am here when the window shuts i would like to know whose in  before i go to bed :dft011:

LVBPTS

Quote from: elgreenio on August 08, 2019, 04:57:06 PM
Imagine we'll sign one or two but whoever we sign wont be a difference maker, and nor should they really be if we're leaving it this late in the day.

Mitro was though so you never know
Supporter since 2000

JoelH5

Its 5pm, where are my players!!!? Moan moan moan. Stfu!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Statto

I can already see AM's explanation to the FST. There were no defenders available at good prices so rather than overpaying, we took the opportunity to bring in some competitively priced attackers.

That would be fine if you were on the Football Index stock market app Alastair but not if you're trying to build a real life, functioning football team.

FFS can we put someone with basic football knowledge in charge of transfers, not an £800k pa glorified account and Richy Rich the chairman's son.

DevonFFC

Josh Onomah has sealed his move to Fulham from Tottenham as part of Ryan Sessegnon's switch to Spurs. #THFC #ffc #DeadlineDay

FFC1987

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 08, 2019, 05:00:40 PM

Maybe you should take a 30 minute break as well buddy.

twang

Nottingham Forest sign Spanish defender Chema from Levante for an undisclosed fee.

Tabby

Chema Rodriguez, who we were linked with earlier has signed for Nottingham Forest.

David I

Quote from: Statto on August 08, 2019, 05:00:56 PM
I can already see AM's explanation to the FST. There were no defenders available at good prices so rather than overpaying, we took the opportunity to bring in some competitively priced attackers.

That would be fine if you were on the Football Index stock market app Alastair but not if you're trying to build a real life, functioning football team.

FFS can we put someone with basic football knowledge in charge of transfers, not an £800k pa glorified account and Richy Rich the chairman's son.
seconded.
and thats not a knee jerk reaction. ITS COMMON SENSE!!!!

Tabby

Jacob Murphy, who we were also linked with earlier in the window has signed for Sheffield Wednesday on loan.

filham

Deadline gone, so how long now for  formal confirmation of any transfers.
Is there still hope that we have quietly sneaked in a top centre back.

Nero

Quote from: Tabby on August 08, 2019, 05:04:02 PM
Chema Rodriguez, who we were linked with earlier has signed for Nottingham Forest.

Yes but everyone moaned about him being Spanish and playing in there second tier so tk called it off

Toby Ward-Smith

Quote from: filham on August 08, 2019, 05:06:58 PM

If we got a deal sheet in, I believe we have until 7

Ordar

Quote from: Nero on August 08, 2019, 05:07:43 PM
Quote from: Tabby on August 08, 2019, 05:04:02 PM

Yes but everyone moaned about him being Spanish and playing in there second tier so tk called it off

Watch him make the team of the season now and get sold next summer for 25m

Hoppus

Quote from: filham on August 08, 2019, 05:06:58 PM

Fingers crossed, but I can't see it happening.

bobby01

TBH although I do not particularly like the way we do business in the transfer windows. Credit where it's due to get25mill rising to 30 for Sess and Onomah the other way was a good bit of business.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Moltobueno

JoelH5

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 08, 2019, 05:02:43 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on August 08, 2019, 05:00:40 PM

Maybe you should take a 30 minute break as well buddy.

Could be a good idea. Wouldn't need to though if it was possible to mute the doom-mongers
I was there, standing in the Putney end