Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 08, 2019, 05:56:39 PM
Club will let the mist of sess going fall disappear and then bam 4 signings
Quote from: Hoppus on August 08, 2019, 05:48:53 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 08, 2019, 05:46:47 PM
If we have purchased a defender then we've kept it bloody quiet

So true, but there is no new defender. Only the guy from Cardiff.

We've  only let 1 in this season dont worry

filham

The Sess./Onomah deal now on the OFFAL, is there anymore to come I wonder, Ried from Cardiff is that definite.

Captain Fulhamerica

So we're really going to get through this window without signing a single defender?

rusty shackleford

I cant believe we did not sign a centre back. Cannot believe it

Matt10

Forgot that Onomah knows Parker and Wells already. That's going to be interesting overall. Looking forward to seeing how he gets into the squad. Do not know much about him tbh, but excited for a new player.

Rj Fulham

Quote from: Fulhammy on August 08, 2019, 06:11:31 PM
So we're really going to get through this window without signing a single defender?

looking more and more likely 1500.gif

Classic94

Astonished that we're not signing a single defender. Literally speechless.

DevonFFC

Bobby Ried is done. Fulham PR just doing there thing atm. £10m #FFC

Sir Craven

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 08, 2019, 06:19:05 PM

Probably trying to come up with a pun. REID-iculous?

S.F.Sorrow

I wish I could say I'm shocked that we haven't signed a RB+CB but I've long since realised that our head of recruitment isn't qualified for the job and utterly clueless.

We should have a good enough squad to (hopefully) avoid relegation but I think mid table is far more realistic than playoffs.

This is the first season EVER that I'm not really looking forward to. The whole TK situation is ruining everything for me. WTF how can we STILL have the owners son as our DoF??? I think I better stay away from this forum for the foreseeable future. See you all again when I've had a couple of months to calm down...

junior white

Reid was completed around 4:30

f321ffc

Quote from: Sir Craven on August 08, 2019, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on August 08, 2019, 06:19:05 PM

Probably trying to come up with a pun. REID-iculous?
Reid all about it?
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Ordar

I'm not that bothered about RB, as We have Christie/ SSess and Fossey.

DM and CB are a huge worry. Especially DM for me

junior white

Quote from: Nero on August 08, 2019, 05:54:11 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 08, 2019, 05:53:09 PM
Quote from: sarnian on August 08, 2019, 05:51:00 PM
According to TIFF someone says EFL clubs still have 7 more days to complete loan deals

Don't think that's true.

Only l1 and l2 can get loan players in
L1 and L2 can sign players until 2nd of September i think

Lighthouse

Half an hour to go before we know for sure about the final signings. But We have hardly had a great history of signing defenders recently. We have quite a few at the moment, none of whom are good. So makes sense not to try and waste a good shirt on a defender that just doesn't act up to his job description.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Nahki Well joins QPR

Barnsley have signed Leeds United left-back Clarke Oduor for an undisclosed fee on a four-year deal.

junior white

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 08, 2019, 06:31:17 PM
Half an hour to go before we know for sure about the final signings. But We have hardly had a great history of signing defenders recently. We have quite a few at the moment, none of whom are good. So makes sense not to try and waste a good shirt on a defender that just doesn't act up to his job description.
We don't have to announce anything before any time can announce them at midnight i guess.

Rambler

Are we really about to waste 10 of the 25 mil we got for Sessegnon on bobby Reid. My god our DoF has gone frankly insane. I wonder when we got relegated back in April/May when Shad khan explicitly said this would give us time to identify targets and make sensible decisions that this would be the situation we're in now. Utterly ridiculous. Where the hell is our DM and RB and RCB? 3 key positions completely infilled. I agree with another poster DM is our biggest worry, McDonald is just so immobile now. He's long past it.

Lighthouse

Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 06:33:26 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 08, 2019, 06:31:17 PM
We don't have to announce anything before any time can announce them at midnight i guess.

Yes we just have get the paperwork in but we  could keep it a secret and not announce it. Mind you with a few players we have had over the years that makes sense.

junior white

Quote from: Rambler on August 08, 2019, 06:34:31 PM
Are we really about to waste 10 of the 25 mil we got for Sessegnon on bobby Reid. My god our DoF has gone frankly insane. I wonder when we got relegated back in April/May when Shad khan explicitly said this would give us time to identify targets and make sensible decisions that this would be the situation we're in now. Utterly ridiculous. Where the hell is our DM and RB and RCB? 3 key positions completely infilled. I agree with another poster DM is our biggest worry, McDonald is just so immobile now. He's long past it.
Maybe Parker wanted him?

I cant believe we have not signed a right sided centre back either