watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

So all in all our defence is a shite as ever. Wait for the excuses from TK. There were loads of CB´s & FB´s available. The FST should demand answers why we have failed to address the defensive failings.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JoelH5

Quote from: grandad on August 08, 2019, 05:40:13 PM
So all in all our defence is a shite as ever. Wait for the excuses from TK. There were loads of CB´s & FB´s available. The FST should demand answers why we have failed to address the defensive failings.

Do we know for sure we haven't got a defender in?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 08, 2019, 05:41:26 PM
Quote from: grandad on August 08, 2019, 05:40:13 PM

Do we know for sure we haven't got a defender in?

Who,come on don't keep it a secret.😉

DevonFFC

Sheffield United getting deal sorted for Mo Besic, having beaten Fulham to a deal with Everton.

Slaphead in Qatar

If we have purchased a defender then we've kept it bloody quiet

Hoppus

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 08, 2019, 05:46:47 PM
If we have purchased a defender then we've kept it bloody quiet

So true, but there is no new defender. Only the guy from Cardiff.

DevonFFC

So it's official
Sess gone
What's his face make weight in

Rj Fulham

sess  out onomah in finally confirmed, now announce the others!

sarnian

According to TIFF someone says EFL clubs still have 7 more days to complete loan deals

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: sarnian on August 08, 2019, 05:51:00 PM
According to TIFF someone says EFL clubs still have 7 more days to complete loan deals

Don't think that's true.

ScalleysDad

As has been said before perhaps Scott Parker, an industrious midfielder himself, thinks bulking up the midfield options to have plans B,C and D to hand will in itself defend the defence.

That and in a needy sort of way I just wanted 4000 posts!

jayffc

Well, It's not looking good and if indeed we haven't strengthened in defence I'll be the first to call that out as very poor from Tony. If Reid has joined us, our attacking options are unbelievably good for this league. But if we don't have the strength in defensive midfield/defence then will that attack be all for nothing if we have no strong base to build from?

Sitting tight but genuinely baffled if we've failed to do the business we should have. I know the Sess transfer has clearly what we were waiting on but a real f up if what we wanted as a result of that hasn't materialised. At least it looks like Steven isn't with Ryan in the photo with his shirt so perhaps we've held on to him. He better make that RB his own then or we're stuck with Christie til January at least!

Nero

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 08, 2019, 05:53:09 PM

Don't think that's true.

Only l1 and l2 can get loan players in

Mince n Tatties

Knowing Fulham we'll announce signings at 2am when we've all gone to bed.😊

sunburywhite

Quote from: Nero on August 08, 2019, 05:54:11 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 08, 2019, 05:53:09 PM

Don't think that's true.

Only l1 and l2 can get loan players in

We will be league one next season at this rate lol
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

DevonFFC

Club will let the mist of sess going fall disappear and then bam 4 signings

Lighthouse

Cardiff Jouno said Reid costs 10 million gone to Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Barrett487

Rhys Daly

@RhysDalySport
47m47 minutes ago
More
Bobby Reid to Fulham looking good, looks like a deal that could cost the club more than £10million.

Didn't work out for him at Cardiff but was very impressive at Bristol City. #FFC