more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruleszz

Quote from: brightster on August 08, 2019, 08:14:24 PM
Chelsea have already said earlier Hector is staying. So will not happen. Was in SSN.
SSN also said watford deal for sarr was off 25 mins later he signed

brightster

Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 08:15:07 PM
Quote from: brightster on August 08, 2019, 08:14:24 PM
Chelsea have already said earlier Hector is staying. So will not happen. Was in SSN.
That's what i thought then some Journo put on twitter it was rumoured a deal sheet was submitted by Chelsea for his sale

Sorry Must admit didn't see that, but would be very surprised if true.

supersimmo123

Tony Khan has 'liked' a tweet relating to him announcing Hector...

DevonFFC

Sounds like #CFC defender Michael Hector will be joining #FFC in January. Would have signed today but told #THFC only accepted demands & released funds for Ryan Sessegnon at 3.30pm, leaving precious little time to get the deal over the line. FFP was an issue without £

DevonFFC

I think like Tottenham don't deal with Man U, we should implement the same with Levy

supersimmo123

Hector joining in January... Spurs delayed funds for Sess and it held up the deal

Tabby

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 08, 2019, 08:23:05 PM
Sounds like #CFC defender Michael Hector will be joining #FFC in January. Would have signed today but told #THFC only accepted demands & released funds for Ryan Sessegnon at 3.30pm, leaving precious little time to get the deal over the line. FFP was an issue without £

I was wondering how Levy would screw us. The transfer seemed too good to be true.

grandad

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 08, 2019, 08:23:05 PM

Thanks for nothing scumbag Levy. Shafted us AGAIN.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Nero

Quote from: supersimmo123 on August 08, 2019, 08:23:58 PM
Hector joining in January... Spurs delayed funds for Sess and it held up the deal

We knew the funds were coming surely we wouldn't break for by foing over for 2 hours

supersimmo123

Quote from: Nero on August 08, 2019, 08:26:01 PM
Quote from: supersimmo123 on August 08, 2019, 08:23:58 PM

We knew the funds were coming surely we wouldn't break for by foing over for 2 hours

I was thinking the same thing

grandad

If we take up all the options to purchase our loan players how much will it cost & how can we pay it & remain under FFP?
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mince n Tatties

Sounds like tosh to me,2 hours wouldn't make any difference.

Tabby

Quote from: grandad on August 08, 2019, 08:28:16 PM
If we take up all the options to purchase our loan players how much will it cost & how can we pay it & remain under FFP?

There'd be plenty to spare if we gain promotion. Otherwise there is no way we could sign all of them.

supersimmo123

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 08, 2019, 08:29:49 PM

Surely unless the P&L was done today you wouldn't have really noticed. PR spin I think

Tabby

Quote from: supersimmo123 on August 08, 2019, 08:31:24 PM

Surely unless the P&L was done today you wouldn't have really noticed. PR spin I think

Would be a weird spin if we are indeed signing Hector in January.

I Ronic

Quote from: grandad on August 08, 2019, 08:28:16 PM

I guess we wont take.up the options unless(and if) we're promoted.

supersimmo123

Quote from: Tabby on August 08, 2019, 08:32:07 PM
Quote from: supersimmo123 on August 08, 2019, 08:31:24 PM

Would be a weird spin if we are indeed signing Hector in January.

We may be getting him at a reduced price in January. Wages saved for 5 months etc. Might all fit FFP, but a simple spin may cover that we are flying very close to the line.

BernieBoy

Literally had one key area to strengthen this summer and couldn't sign one player. Very disappointed! Even with FFP looming, we've still signed 5 other players, surely one space could have been reserved for a centre back!

Bobby Reid is a luxury signing!

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: BernieBoy on August 08, 2019, 08:35:21 PM
Literally had one key area to strengthen this summer and couldn't sign one player. Very disappointed! Even with FFP looming, we've still signed 5 other players, surely one space could have been reserved for a centre back!

They were waiting for Hector.    Six signings, all of whom will probably be starters...plus Hector coming in January.

imo this was a good window.

Sting of the North

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 08, 2019, 08:38:13 PM
Quote from: BernieBoy on August 08, 2019, 08:35:21 PM

They were waiting for Hector.    Six signings, all of whom will probably be starters...plus Hector coming in January.

imo this was a good window.

How do you figure that they will all be starters?