watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 'Til I Die

Started by Mitch, May 08, 2019, 05:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

The club are using this as a tagline on Twitter.

Two days in a row now. Assuming it's a slow build piece of marketing towards a season ticket reveal or similar.

Frankly, if they have the info I wish they'd just reveal it. The same with the kit each season, just tell us/show us.

The Enclosurite

There's a new line of Fulham branded coffins about to be launched at the club shop.
¡COYW!

Forever Fulham

they rolled the same slogan out for the Dallas MSL franchise which was rather ridiculous considering the few number of years that club has been in existence...and the lack of a winning pedigree.   My larger issue with this slogan is that it's presumptuous.  I'm a fan.  But don't expect to sell me branded apparel with a slogan like this as if I'll support the club no matter how many God Awful decisions the owner, his son, management, etc., might make over time.  You just never know.  I support the club but there might come a time when so many bad or wrong-headed or embarrassing decisions or actions have heaped upon themselves that I just quietly say to myself, 'I'm done.'   I don't think it will happen.  After all, we survived some oddball managers.  But don't take my loyalty for granted.  Maybe you lot see it differently.

ALG01

I hate this management pr c××p.
And that is what it is.
The owners have simply no idea, it is a club not a franchise

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: ALG01 on May 08, 2019, 10:20:18 PM
I hate this management pr c××p.
And that is what it is.
The owners have simply no idea, it is a club not a franchise

It's the marketing team. You honestly think Shad/Tony Khan really care about the club Twitter account.

aaronmcguigan

Seems like a dubious slogan to use. No doubt it's to promote season tickets or tickets or merchandise. And by using that slogan , it's a bit of two fingers up to the fans in the sense that yes there were mistakes made my charging stupid amounts for fans to see their team, mistakes made in recruitment , mistakes made by basically giving Liverpool tickets for Fulham end, mistakes made around communication with fans on issues like the new stand and timing of season tickets etc
But sure it's ok, you lot are fulham til you die, so we can continue to bleed you of your hard earned cash while we continue to make mistake after mistake.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: The Enclosurite on May 08, 2019, 07:07:18 PM
There's a new line of Fulham branded coffins about to be launched at the club shop.

lol
Yes apparently when lowered into the ground,the built in disc starts chanting "Come on you Whites".

aaronmcguigan

FULHAM TIL I DIE

here's what I think this marketing carry on is all about. Few ideas:

-Season tickets get released with a competition for 1879 fans to get season tickets for life /until they die

-Long term season tickets get released , ie option to buy 5 or 10 year ticket at a knockdown price

-A tweet gets published on Sunday with Scott Parker singing Fulham til I die while signing a rolling contract, ie potentially til he dies

-The departure of Tony Khan is announced on Sunday at the ground while the fans are chanting Fulham til I die. The marketing ploy being a two finger salute to Tony for his "Ill die at this club "  tweet.

-Fulham release their new kit, plain white , white Adidas stripes and no sponsor. They also announce it is permanent and won't be changed until we all die.

- Fulham launch a range of Over 50s life insurance specifically targeted at funeral costs in conjunction with new sponsors, Sun Life Insurance. Everyone gets a free Parker pen and a signed photo of Michael Parkinson

Or most likely -Eden Reece appears on Twitter with a lot of overpriced merchandise with T-shirts, caps, shorts and teddy bears all bearing the words "Fulham til I die"

Anyone else want to have a go at guessing?

wheelerdeeler

We're most likely building up to a few announcements over the course of the next 4 or 5 days before the media team and the players go on holiday.

If I had to guess, Parker's announced, someone "big" signs a new deal, announce the start date for the Riverside Stand and we announce Season Ticket prices after the first three so fans are a bit more "on side" given we're most likely raising prices from what they were before promotion last year given we'll have the reduced capacity and the ST prices were reasonably cheap, even for the Championship.