watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BenBartlet

Started by Andy S, June 10, 2019, 10:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Has been appointed as Head of academy. Does anyone have any information about him?

snarks

What does that mean for Huw Jennings? I presume he is still in overall charge?

ScalleysDad

Another interesting appointment in that he is young, fresh approach and new(ish) ideas. I have to say that some of the articles he has written when in his FA job stated the flipping obvious but at least we are avoiding the dinosaurs doing the circuit. I wonder if we will appoint the left field DoF nobody has listed yet?

Tabby

Quote from: snarks on June 10, 2019, 10:52:07 AM

He is supposed to be head of academy coaching, Huw Jennings is head of the academy. He is there to improve the coaches.

snarks

Quote from: Tabby on June 10, 2019, 11:43:32 AM
Quote from: snarks on June 10, 2019, 10:52:07 AM

He is supposed to be head of academy coaching, Huw Jennings is head of the academy. He is there to improve the coaches.

Thanks - that makes sense

Fernhurst

Watched his interview on the offal, very wordy, with all the coaching cliches and a few new ones. Just first impressions but I wonder if he is going to add or subtract  from the atmosphere around our academy coaching personnel.

Off to find a donkey with an extra hind leg that needs talked off.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Twig

Quote from: ScalleysDad on June 10, 2019, 11:14:10 AM
Another interesting appointment in that he is young, fresh approach and new(ish) ideas. I have to say that some of the articles he has written when in his FA job stated the flipping obvious but at least we are avoiding the dinosaurs doing the circuit. I wonder if we will appoint the left field DoF nobody has listed yet?

We already have an extremely left field DoF!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Twig on June 10, 2019, 06:35:40 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on June 10, 2019, 11:14:10 AM

We already have an extremely left field DoF!

True enough. I would put him left allotment though until he brings in wise counsel and not a scare crow.