more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sess on as second half substitute

Started by Fernhurst, June 21, 2019, 06:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

England v Romania Under 21's

On for five minutes takes one corner and goes off injured.
Replaced by the younger Foden who immediately creates two good chances.

Sess not helped his gross worth in this tournament although reading about Liverpool fans this morning encouraging their manager to pick him up for 35 million.... bargain.

66 mins gone, remains at 0-0
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Nero

Sess off injured - might not move now

Art Vandelay

One nil down as well do not looking good for the result and the Sess injury

Fernhurst

5 mins to go 2-2

Tammy just come on and scores!!!

Fernhurst

What a plonker...... keeper has a RICO moment and let's in what looks like the winner for Romania

junior white

Looked like a hamstring injury

Can't remember Rico doing that type of mistake, not a thread about Rico though.

Fernhurst

Romania 4 England 2

Brilliant last goal in game

Fernhurst

The England team were expected to dominate this tournament.

Think the FA need to look at Aidy Bothroyd

junior white

Agree cracking game for hurst.

Re Bothroyd i agree, although several individual mistakes over the two games cost us, as well as some very selfish midfield play around the box, especially the first game

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: junior white on June 21, 2019, 07:40:47 PM

Re Bothroyd i agree, although several individual mistakes over the two games cost us, as well as some very selfish midfield play around the box, especially the first game

I'm probably wrong as I don't pay enough attention to the England squads but it's looked tonight as if a few of them are too big for their boots, as in think they're good enough for the senior team but they've been found out in the u21s. Bisakka, Choudry, Solanke, Mount, Maddison etc they should be strolling this level considering how they're hyped up.
I do think Romania will be unbelievable in a few years especially with Gheorge Hagi's son

filham

Sess possibly in the treatment room for a while and can forget transfer until January when value will drop drastically, not good news for Fulham.

bog

Quote from: Newry FFC on June 21, 2019, 07:46:12 PM

I'm probably wrong as I don't pay enough attention to the England squads but it's looked tonight as if a few of them are too big for their boots, as in think they're good enough for the senior team but they've been found out in the u21s. Bisakka, Choudry, Solanke, Mount, Maddison etc they should be strolling this level considering how they're hyped up.
I do think Romania will be unbelievable in a few years especially with Gheorge Hagi's son

Georghi Hagi what a player he was.  :54:

HobGoblin

English football youngsters think they are the be all and end all, they get found out vs other nations ones. A repeat of the so called Golden Generation and the failure they produced time after time

hovewhite

We are not that good.
So what's changed?!!!

AnOldBrownie

Watching the U21 French squad vs Croatia.  Liking some of those young French defenders.

jarv

Not bad news if Sess doesn't leave. He should recover his form of last season and value will rise again.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: jarv on June 21, 2019, 09:17:06 PM
Not bad news if Sess doesn't leave. He should recover his form of last season and value will rise again.

Actually it is bad news. He can leave on a free next summer.

junior white

Quote from: Newry FFC on June 21, 2019, 07:46:12 PM

I didn't think Maddison was that bad personally but can agree re the others, I thought in the first game and tonight when he came on that Foden doesn't get his head up and do the right thing round the box. In the first game yes he scored but in the first half of the game he had around 5 or 6 chances to release the forward into the box but chose to dribble and then lost the ball

JoelH5

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on June 21, 2019, 10:01:42 PM

Actually it is bad news. He can leave on a free next year summer.

And what if he gets us promoted
I was there, standing in the Putney end

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on June 21, 2019, 10:01:42 PM

Actually it is bad news. He can leave on a free next year summer.
I understand the football concept of a club thinking they should get compensation for contributing to a players football career...but actually...do the Khan's really consider his contract running down a loss? The idea is...Fulham has a better shot coming back up with Ryan Sessegnon than without.

What do you think they will do with the $$ they get for Ryan??

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk