watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-0 Birmingham City, Saturday 4 April 2020, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

We certainly are boring to watch. Going against 11 in front of the ball doesn't help. Still, Reid is always in the area, always looking like he's dangerous but there is never an end product.
I wonder how much of the criticism against Ream is the fault of an out of form Hector?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Brawn

They have stickers of Anthony Knockaert on lamposts in Brighton with the label "le petit magicien".

I have a feeling they'll be taking them down soon.

Brawn

Mince n Tatties

Leeds 3-1....That's them gone then.
Play offs it is then,hope we're saving ourselves for them with this showing so far.

howitis

why was Odoi taken off ? Injured or tactical ?
I hate Fulham performances under this clueless manager and his sidekick

Carborundum

Basic rule: when you have the ball, spread the game out.  When you don't, concertina the game in.  We seem to have forgotten it.

grandad

Seems that our FB´s have been told not to raid too far up so as not to expose our defence to a counter.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mince n Tatties

Luton revival gone pear shaped.. 0-4 to Reading.
Barnsley getting walloped by  Stoke as well.
Come home Cauley.😁

roberto w6

Quote from: grandad on July 04, 2020, 04:18:43 PM
Seems that our FB´s have been told not to raid too far up so as not to expose our defence to a counter.

I'm not sure the coaching staff are that perceptive

grandad

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 04, 2020, 04:16:08 PM
Leeds 3-1....That's them gone then.
Play offs it is then,hope we're saving ourselves for them with this showing so far.

Some case for an offside as Ezgjan Alioski was stood right in front of the Rovers keeper as the shot came in, but there was no decision coming.

He did the same against us.

SP

Someone on TIFF is claiming FFC fans are being turned away from Bishop's Park. They must be mad if this is correct.

WindyCity

I'm seeing 56 min in and still no shots on goal?  72% possession.  What's wrong with this picture?  (I know, we've see this picture before)

The Cravenette

Quote from: Ordar on July 04, 2020, 04:07:03 PM
I don't believe there is a team in the world that is worse to watch than we are

Well i doubt that but we are definitely the worst in the top half of the Championship. Why Sky show so many of our matches is anyone's guess

Mince n Tatties

5 now for Reading and Manure....While we wait patiently... Zzzzzz

Sting of the North

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 04, 2020, 04:02:46 PM
Can we all agree...after this season...u either change the manager...or we buy 5 new starters?

This is Fulham. Creating scoring chances other than a cross in the box is not something we know how to do.

I like Scott Parker...but I hate his coaching staff.

And the manager shouldn't have his sister's husband on the squad. What was the point of bringing Stefjo back?

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Disagree, sounds like recipe for disaster.

I am also not a fan of conspiracy theories, and think the accusation is quite serious. Do you really think so little of Parker's character?

And Johansen was our player all along, and had played a lot.

Lastly, why do you hate Parker's coaching staff?

Nero

Quote from: Brawn on July 04, 2020, 04:05:52 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 04, 2020, 04:02:46 PMAnd the manager shouldn't have his sister's husband on the squad. What was the point of bringing Stefjo back?

It's well known the manager here doesn't get say on transfers, so let's not delude ourselves Arter was Scott's signing.

StefJo has started 19 games this season, so he's featured more than you think.

The Manager does have a say, just because Slav threw his teddy out the cot doesnt mean every manager does

grandad

SP

BBC reporter saying FFC are in full flow & a goal is coming?

Sgt Fulham

Scott Parker is a leech on Fulham FC. This isn't entertainment, even when we win!