News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do you think Scott Parker is happy with the situation ?

Started by Riversider, July 05, 2019, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Quote from: hovewhite on July 07, 2019, 08:40:12 AM
I trust in scotty and think we are better keeping our core of a team together,think the 2 we will lose are sess &seri and can see everyone else staying and our core are play off ready.so stick that in your pipes!

Agggh , sorry but this literally drives me mad,
The core of our side "are play off ready" how have you come about that ?
This "core" that you are talking about, were failing miserably until Targett and Mitrovic were added  and since then we've lost Ryan Fredericks,  a very undervalued and vital component of that side,
This current squad that people like you are happy with is nowhere near good enough to be competing at the top end of the table, nowhere near !
Can already see us being far behind on October 1st and The Flat Earth Society on here telling us that it's Okay,  and we just need to give them more time.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Riversider on July 07, 2019, 10:14:27 AM
I trust in scotty and think we are better keeping our core of a team together,think the 2 we will lose are sess &seri and can see everyone else staying and our core are play off ready.so stick that in your pipes!

This "core" that you are talking about, were failing miserably until Targett and Mitrovic were added  and since then we've lost Ryan Fredericks,  a very undervalued and vital component of that side,
This current squad that people like you are happy with is nowhere near good enough to be competing at the top end of the table, nowhere near !
Can already see us being far behind on October 1st and The Flat Earth Society on here telling us that it's Okay,  and we just need to give them more time.

You do realise we were 6th when they joined us don't you?

hovewhite

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 07, 2019, 11:27:00 AM
Quote from: Riversider on July 07, 2019, 10:14:27 AM

You do realise we were 6th when they joined us don't you?
your right,a lot of people overlook that!!

ffcthereligion

I think if Mitro and Sess are still here then anything less than 6th is a failure. With the right additions (highly unlikely with TK at the wheel), automatics are possible!

AnOldBrownie

Yes... Scott knew that Mitro and Sess would both be here unless some crazy bids were put on the table that would allow the team to buy adequate replacements.

He is fine with the situation.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Fulham76

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 07, 2019, 07:53:25 PM
Yes... Scott knew that Mitro and Sess would both be here unless some crazy bids were put on the table that would allow the team to buy adequate replacements.

I starting to agree. Not sure about Sess but Mitro & Cairney is a brilliant start.

terryr

I'd say Scott is pretty happy
Mitro...until 2024!
Wow
Ya good work TK

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 07, 2019, 07:53:25 PM

There will be a crazy bid for Sessegnon, every team Big 6 dreams of having a versatile player of their bench for the next decade. A young Ashley Young or Fabian Delph or Phil Neville would get £40 million these days, R.Sess maybe worth a little less around £25-35m.