watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bromley0 kiddies 0

Started by bobby01, July 06, 2019, 06:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Sounds like they did well against a conference side.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fernhurst

Was that the final score?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Dodgin

I went, Bromley ground not far from me. First time I have ever watched the young ones play. They gave a good account of themselves, could have lost it in the final minutes but Ashby Hammond made a good save tipping the ball over. If one player stood out it was Fabio Carvalho, skilful and hard working.

alexbishop

I was at the game. Good match! Definitely a battle of two styles. We were very technical and good on the ball without having much teeth in attack. Bromley mostly lumped the ball to their bigger stronger players but we coped well. We have some good central midfield players coming through. Timmy's brother Tammy Abraham was sat just behind me. Some drunk Bromley fan kept shouting and mouthing off at our players...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

alexbishop

I was at the game. Good match! Definitely a battle of two styles. We were very technical and good on the ball without having much teeth in attack. Bromley mostly lumped the ball to their bigger stronger players but we coped well. We have some good central midfield players coming through. Timmy's brother Tammy Abraham was sat just behind me. Some drunk Bromley fan kept shouting and mouthing off at our players...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop