News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Soon to be Kevin McDonald's longest happy meal as a professional...

Started by General, July 22, 2019, 11:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

If Kevin plays 20 more games for us it will surpass the amount of games he played for wolves making us increasingly past that point the club he's played the most for in his career.

Not bad.

Wondering how many players we can claim that mantle from too?

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ChesterTheTabby

Good on him, a solid professional and excellent Championship player. Hope he gets his twenty!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

The Rational Fan

Quote from: General on July 22, 2019, 11:17:06 PM

If Kevin plays 20 more games for us it will surpass the amount of games he played for wolves making us increasingly past that point the club he's played the most for in his career.

Not bad.

Is it counting subsitutes or not? He'll easily get 20 more games if we count substitutions.

Wolf

Quote from: General on July 22, 2019, 11:17:06 PM

Not bad.

Tom Cairney, Stefan Johansen, Tim Ream and the obvious ones earlier in their career such as Marcus Bettinelli, Ryan Sessegnon
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Andy S

Kevin was good two seasons ago but he looked a little slow last season and may well be too slow this season for the championship. If so he may not make those 20 or so games

filham

McDonald is certainly one of our better buys, probably pre stats. I expect him to get more game time this season and add to his Fulham Fulham games.

aaronmcguigan

Some random players who have played more games for Fulham than any other team

Kalas
Hangeland
Ayite
Finnan

Long servants who have played more games at other clubs

Aaron Hughes
Brian McBride

toshes mate

McDonald is a terrific professional with a true leader's personality.  Look forward to him bagging a few scorchers like the one he scored at the Den.  He may have slowed down a trifle but he still has that spirit that sorts out so many fighters from the rest.  I wish both he and Odoi terrific seasons with ultimate triumph - no other players are more deserving in both thick and thin.

Wolf

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 24, 2019, 12:32:22 AM

Kalas
Hangeland
Ayite
Finnan

Aaron Hughes
Brian McBride

Disappointingly Steve Finnan played a few more matches for Liverpool than Fulham
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Wolf on July 24, 2019, 09:25:27 AM
Quote from: Newry FFC on July 24, 2019, 12:32:22 AM

Kalas
Hangeland
Ayite
Finnan

Aaron Hughes
Brian McBride

Disappointingly Steve Finnan played a few more matches for Liverpool than Fulham

Finnan was absolute class tho. Arguably too good for us so that fact doesn't surprise me.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

aaronmcguigan

League games , Finnan played 172 for us and 145 for Liverpool. Only fair comparison as if you include all competitions, they were in Europe every year so liverpool played more games than Fulham

Skatzoffc

I think KMac will do a job for us this season coming off of the bench in place of TC/Anguissa/Stefjo to help us see out games.

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !