watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Vs WHU pre season

Started by Syd Cupp, July 27, 2019, 02:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd Cupp

Bettinelli, Odoi, Mawson, Le Marchand, Bryan, McDonald, Cairney, Johansen, Knockaert, Mitrovic,  Cavaleiro.

I think this will be the starting line up next week too..!

fulhamben

Barring injuries it probably will be. As I said on another thread, I cant get excited about that midfield trio anymore. Hope they prove me wrong
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RP24

No Steven sess on the bench ?? Hope he's not off with Ryan or does anyone know why he's not included?

Ordar

The lack of pace in the midfield 3 is a real worry for me. We need at least 2 starters signed in that position, as well as CB

Tabby

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on July 27, 2019, 02:07:45 PM
No Steven sess on the bench ?? Hope he's not off with Ryan or does anyone know why he's not included?

Yeah, that is a worry. Seems this is being treated as a regular game considering the size of the bench. For anyone interested:

SUBS | Rodak, Christie, O'Riley, Francois, de la Torre, Kebano, Ayite, Fonte, Kamara

fulhamben

Quote from: Tabby on July 27, 2019, 02:10:53 PM
Quote from: Robertprocter1 on July 27, 2019, 02:07:45 PM

Yeah, that is a worry. Seems this is being treated as a regular game considering the size of the bench. For anyone interested:

SUBS | Rodak, Christie, O'Riley, Francois, de la Torre, Kebano, Ayite, Fonte, Kamara
wouldn't read too much into that, quite a few would say Christie is currently the better player, and you wouldnt have 2 RBS on the bench
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

General

Bench is a sign of where we're at. Players not involved because they're allowed to talk to others shows you how little depth we have in our squad - which is crucial for the Championship.

We need a lot more strength in depth in most areas of the park otherwise injuries are going to leave us struggling. You'd have thought TK would've learned that by now. Clearly not. The guys clueless in so many ways.

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: General on July 27, 2019, 02:35:21 PM
Bench is a sign of where we're at. Players not involved because they're allowed to talk to others shows you how little depth we have in our squad - which is crucial for the Championship.

We need a lot more strength in depth in most areas of the park otherwise injuries are going to leave us struggling. You'd have thought TK would've learned that by now. Clearly not. The guys clueless in so many ways.

Agreed. Bench looks very poor. Fonte??? He looked out of his depth against Oxford!!!

Woolly Mammoth

Disappointed not to see Jayden Harris on the bench, and if Fonte gets a decent run out, I hope for his sake he makes an impact, he has to, because he won't get many opportunities and if he cannot hold his own, he is taking up a place on the bench that could go to a better player. I don't feel he is strong enough or tough enough, but I want him to prove me wrong. I just don't think that will happen.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

MLM sounds if he is having a mare. Not done anything right yet.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Captain Fulhamerica

Quote from: grandad on July 27, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
MLM sounds if he is having a mare. Not done anything right yet.
...Picking up where he left off I see.

Number Six

rusty shackleford

LittleErn

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear!

Right sided centre-half?

grandad

I am truly worried about our defence & lack of pace in MF. One week to go & if this our starting lineup I see mid table at best. Forget promotion with this lot

junior white

Quote from: Ordar on July 27, 2019, 02:08:57 PM
The lack of pace in the midfield 3 is a real worry for me. We need at least 2 starters signed in that position, as well as CB
They did ok the year we went up

grandad

Quote from: junior white on July 27, 2019, 03:28:20 PM
They are 2 years older & it shows.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: junior white on July 27, 2019, 03:28:20 PM

Leicester won the title,same players were nowhere the season after.

rusty shackleford

I deem this season a write off based on 20 mins of commentary

davew

Quote from: rusty shackleford on July 27, 2019, 03:36:05 PM
I deem this season a write off based on 20 mins of commentary
We are playing West Ham, only conceded one....so far!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)