more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Here We Go Again.....Leaky Leaky

Started by WindyCity, August 03, 2019, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the nutflush

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 03, 2019, 03:59:37 PM
One thing I will add though....Kamara is real sh1t and goes down like a pi55ed up Bambi whenever anyone is near him.Shameful.

+1. Pathetic for a big strong lad.

FFC1987

Kamara has been poor today annoyingly. Least he's tried something in the game though, I've barely seen Cavaleiro touch the ball!

Luka

Ref KMac,
A very close family friend played against him in the pre season. after the game he popped over to ours for some food and to rub my nose into the 3-1 defeat.
His comments about KMac were not complimentary in the slightest. He thought he was well off the pace, unfit and has lost his legs!!

Mince n Tatties

One reporter saying the problem with Fulham is their too cocky,underestimate opposition.

WindyCity

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 03, 2019, 03:59:37 PM
One thing I will add though....Kamara is real sh1t and goes down like a pi55ed up Bambi whenever anyone is near him.Shameful.

I actually like AK, but, you're absolutely right, seems to spend a lot of the time cleaning the field with his arse, easily knocked off, strange for such a big, strong lad. 

I don't know if we can see better in second half, but if we are lucky enough to get a draw out of this match, I'd take it in a heartbeat, based on how they look so far.  Hard to imagine they can turn it around, but there is a chance.  But one point might be best possible result we can expect?

Luka

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 03, 2019, 04:02:23 PM
Kamara has been poor today annoyingly. Least he's tried something in the game though, I've barely seen Cavaleiro touch the ball!

He is a lump with serious athleticism but he is not a baller and I doubt he ever will be.

filham

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 03, 2019, 03:41:58 PM
Midfield is our absolute biggest concern right now.
So right, forget the defensive problems, more fight and pace needed in midfield.

FFC1987

Quote from: filham on August 03, 2019, 04:05:31 PM
So right, forget the defensive problems, more fight and pace needed in midfield.

I think controlling that middle helps the defensive woes to some extent. Barnsley in full control here with StefJo non existent, KMac looking leggy and poor in possession with only Cairney really, trying to link up to the isolated front men.

Very concerning stuff.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 03, 2019, 04:07:07 PM

I think controlling that middle helps the defensive woes to some extent. Barnsley in full control here with StefJo non existent, KMac looking leggy and poor in possession with only Cairney really, trying to link up to the isolated front men.

Very concerning stuff.

On this showing we need to replace Mac and Stef. Ironically we had two good players for said roles in Seri and Anguissa but hey ho.

FFC1987

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 03, 2019, 04:08:30 PM

Very concerning stuff.

On this showing we need to replace Mac and Stef. Ironically we had two good players for said roles in Seri and Anguissa but hey ho.

Totally agree. For me, the loss of Anguissa, which I said at the time, was massive and when struggling to Barnsley, I think we're seeing my statement was true. Oh way, come on FFC for a better second half.

WindyCity

Well, first ten minutes of 2nd half don't look any better than what we've seen so far......

FFC1987

Quote from: WindyCity on August 03, 2019, 04:19:29 PM
Well, first ten minutes of 2nd half don't look any better than what we've seen so far......

I think theres definite improvement to be honest.

Sgt Fulham

theofulham

FFC1987

Quote from: theofulham on August 03, 2019, 04:40:02 PM
Knockaert the silver lining here

Not only looks class but amazing work ethic.

Statto

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 03, 2019, 04:10:19 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 03, 2019, 04:08:30 PM

Very concerning stuff.

Totally agree. For me, the loss of Anguissa, which I said at the time, was massive and when struggling to Barnsley, I think we're seeing my statement was true. Oh way, come on FFC for a better second half.

+1

David I

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 03, 2019, 04:03:34 PM
One reporter saying the problem with Fulham is their too cocky,underestimate opposition.
Like most on here who assumed we would stroll automatic promotion!!?
I know I know it's only one game but the writing was on the wall it keeping a clean sheet preseason,  the same leaky defence!

FFC1987

Quote from: David I on August 03, 2019, 04:52:01 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 03, 2019, 04:03:34 PM
Like most on here who assumed we would stroll automatic promotion!!?
I know I know it's only one game but the writing was on the wall it keeping a clean sheet preseason,  the same leaky defence!

It's not an attitude problem at all. It's a lack of quality and athleticism in the middle problem. KMac and StefJo aren't up to it. Its patently obvious.

WindyCity

What a frickin' disappointment.  Yeah, a few good chances late to pick up a road point, but, overall, just really bad show.

Hugh Gentry

A shameful and disgraceful performance against a team all under the age of 24, with a great attitude.....Tony Khan...watch and weep!