Main Menu

Well Here We Go Again.....Leaky Leaky

Started by WindyCity, August 03, 2019, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

15 minutes in, down 1 nil to newly promoted Barnsley

Wow

MaidenheadMick

Same old, same old. Le Marchand appealing for a free kick instead of playing to the whistle

David I

That's what you get when you don't address the defensive issues and no changes on the back of the worst PL goals against.
MLM is poor and the ball went UNDER NEATH Betts!!

FFC1987

So many defensive errors for that goal. MLM, pathetic. Bryan, pathetic. Mawson not pressing, pathetic. I think Betts will be disappointed that slipped through too. Just woeful.

Robbie

OK premier league players are rubbish championship players ... we all knew that !

WindyCity

Where is this 'great' offense FFC is supposed to have?  Looks like Barnsley totally controlling play so far....

FFC1987

Quote from: WindyCity on August 03, 2019, 03:29:51 PM
Where is this 'great' offense FFC is supposed to have?  Looks like Barnsley totally controlling play so far....

As predicted, we don't have a strong enough middle and they're becoming isolated. I love KMac but he's already showing hes not sharp enough or has the legs to link it.

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FFC1987

Midfield is our absolute biggest concern right now.

Fulham 442

SuffolkWhite

"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Fulham 442

On a more serious note we're really poor according to Gary Rowett on Sky. Barnsley are all over us.

FFC1987

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 03, 2019, 03:48:20 PM
On a more serious note we're really poor according to Gary Rowett on Sky. Barnsley are all over us.

Watching a stream but we're woeful all over the park. Midfield 3 is the biggest concern.

SuffolkWhite

Johansen as holding mid maybe, McD off if he aint cutting it and Kamra and Mitro up front. Bring on Knockhart on right.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

KJS

Ist game you you all revert to type unbelievable🤬

FFC1987

Quote from: KJS on August 03, 2019, 03:52:53 PM
Ist game you you all revert to type unbelievable🤬

That 45 mins wasn't entertaining, we aren't winning, and the team itself looks woeful. What do you expect.

WindyCity

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 03, 2019, 03:48:20 PM

Big disappointment....that was a very poor first half of football from FFC.  Poor all around.  Really had expected much much more.  FFC lucky to be down only one goal at the half.  Could have been 2 or 3.  Reminds me of a few games from last year against supposedly 'weaker' teams and FFC looked like a U15 club.  Just a terrible start. 

Can we hope (pray) for better in second half?

the nutflush

MLM is the biggest liability even when fully fit. McDonald getting spanked in midfield. We are in for a long tough season.

FFCFOREVER

Calm , calm please. I agree with you all but lets see what happens.Its a game of 2 halves.

FFCFOREVER

One thing I will add though....Kamara is real sh1t and goes down like a pi55ed up Bambi whenever anyone is near him.Shameful.