watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just to rub our noses in it !!!

Started by Stevieboy, August 08, 2019, 08:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

They've given  him Dembele's no19 shirt !!

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulham76

It's always undisclosed with us, so we'll never really know, but the club confirmed it was a record fee for us & most reports are suggesting we received at least £25m.

Sess had a poor season for us last year, looked really out of his depth at times, so in reality, I think we've done pretty well. We've offloaded a player that doesn't want to be here, he's completely unproven at the top level & personally, I don't think he'll go on to be as good as lots of people think he will.

I don't think we've had our noses rubbed in anything & have come out on top in this deal.

JoelH5

Plus we got a 22 year old who was highly rated.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

KJS

He's gone he has a shirt with 19 on the back so what get over it at least we got cash for him

HobGoblin

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 08, 2019, 09:23:16 PM
It's always undisclosed with us, so we'll never really know, but the club confirmed it was a record fee for us & most reports are suggesting we received at least £25m.

Sess had a poor season for us last year, looked really out of his depth at times, so in reality, I think we've done pretty well. We've offloaded a player that doesn't want to be here, he's completely unproven at the top level & personally, I don't think he'll go on to be as good as lots of people think he will.

I don't think we've had our noses rubbed in anything & have come out on top in this deal.

Good Post + one below. Think we've done well out of this transfer.