watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitrovic is embarrassing the club

Started by domprague, August 16, 2019, 09:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domprague

Mitro grabs hold of a opposing player's leg and then rolls around clutching his face. I know he's taken a lot of cheap hits tonight but he's embarrassing. Faking being hit, running up to whine to the ref - great goalscorer but an embarrassment to the club.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

YankeeJim

Quote from: domprague on August 16, 2019, 09:29:23 PM
Mitro grabs hold of a opposing player's leg and then rolls around clutching his face. I know he's taken a lot of cheap hits tonight but he's embarrassing. Faking being hit, running up to whine to the ref - great goalscorer but an embarrassment to the club.

This is the dictionary definition of over reacting.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

BestOfBrede

Please mate really?
The man is fouled constantly, every game and refs do nothing to show they are watching!
If once in a while he gets frustrated then I don't blame him!
I do agree he shouldn't go over the top and try to get players booked, though.

JoelH5

I'm so pleased he did it. Great gamesmanship. Others normally do it to us and we're too clean. Good lad
I was there, standing in the Putney end

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Deeping_white

Big lol - gets battered and bruised all game, the ref booked two of our players for making a single foul and when they did the same thing to him they didn't even get booked so you can see why he'd be so pissed with them for starters

domprague

So being disappointed in our players cheating is over reacting? It was as bad as Rivaldo in the 2002 World Cup. Had it been the other way round then this board would have been outraged.
And if you're a target man then you're going to get whacked. Get over it.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Tabby

Ronnief

Well done Mitro. He was being fouled anyway and a flaying finger caught him. He was my MOM.

Arthur

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 16, 2019, 09:43:08 PM
I'm so pleased he did it. Great gamesmanship. Others normally do it to us and we're too clean. Good lad

Cheats normally do it. I don't want either the team or any individual to earn that reputation.

bill taylors apprentice

I'm afraid the Corinthian spirit died a long while ago, now get over it and be happy we won!

Southcoastffc

And it's a fair bet that he'll be punished retrospectively.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham Tup North

Good on Mitro. He gets lumps kicked out of him. He would not do it if Refs did their job correctly!! Blame the Ref not Mitro
He's on FIRE!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

David I

Asotosyios

Quote from: domprague on August 16, 2019, 09:45:08 PM
So being disappointed in our players cheating is over reacting? It was as bad as Rivaldo in the 2002 World Cup. Had it been the other way round then this board would have been outraged.
And if you're a target man then you're going to get whacked. Get over it.

I didn't like what Mitrovic did either, but you sound as bad as guy as the Sky pundits - Chalobah did the same a few seconds earlier and stayed in the ground for a couple of minutes, but they didn't bother to comment on it; you neither. It's definitely not embarrassing the club though - that's modern football; I don't like it, but that's how it is.

Dougie

Maybe he's been reconnecting with AK by taking a few simulation lessons from him. About as convincing as each other.

OP overreacting though. Not embarrassed by him at all.

filham

Mitro takes a lot of stick in most matches, he can be excused theatricals occasionally.

RoyTund

Afraid how many fouls did they commit. Joke the ref kept the card in the pocket.

Denver Fulham

I thought he may have been nicked by the Hudds' player's hand, not his boot.

But if he wasn't, it was poor. "Game Management" is one thing. Feigning injury is another.

bigalffc

Mitro is our man, nothing he does will ever bring shame .
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum