watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitrovic is embarrassing the club

Started by domprague, August 16, 2019, 09:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tooting legend

Great performance by Mitro but he still cheated never got touched we are not that sort of club those of you who think it's fine are loving idiots he cheated simple.....

ALG01

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 16, 2019, 10:06:00 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on August 16, 2019, 09:54:03 PM
Mitro was way out of line will cost us with retrospective ban and i hate the face holding.
It isn't alright, it does not matter what the other team do.

People can turn on mute all they want but the truth is he did wrong. I love him no less he is human, we all err, he should say sorry and let 's move on.

Why would he get a retrospective ban when he got nothing out of it - you only get a ban if you simulate and get someone sent off

I think you can be banned. He was attempting to grt the opponent sent off.

river phoenix

Quote from: Tooting legend on August 16, 2019, 10:41:42 PM
Great performance by Mitro but he still cheated never got touched we are not that sort of club those of you who think it's fine are flipping idiots he cheated simple.....

Invalid Tweet ID

He absolutely got hit in the eye by Huddersfield player.

Tooting legend

Oh my god he rolled over like he had been shot. Please just see it as it was.........

Penfold

I think Mitro is great, but that wasn't the best of behaviour, even if he had been tackled in a way that from my experience, would have drawn a foul in Rugby League!

A quick question to those defending Mitro rolling around. How would you react to an opposing player doing the same thing?

Tooting legend

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: domprague on August 16, 2019, 09:29:23 PM
Mitro grabs hold of a opposing player's leg and then rolls around clutching his face. I know he's taken a lot of cheap hits tonight but he's embarrassing. Faking being hit, running up to whine to the ref - great goalscorer but an embarrassment to the club.
He did have his eye flicked to be fair....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tooting legend

ByTheRiver

What a ridiculous thread. Some of the comments, Jesus... Some of you should pop off to Chelsea, you're the embarrassment not Mitro.

Singding

Simple as this, lad lashes out and catches Mitrovic's eye/side of face, Mitrovic makes a meal of it. Both players yellow carded, end of.

Statto

So glad that only one poster has shown the OP any sympathy. The only thing I'm ashamed of is the OP and that one poster. flipping stupid thread

MITRO MITRO MITRO  049:gif

Tooting legend

Cheat end of. He never got touched he rolled round like he had Been shot. Grow up the lot of you and stop saying Mitro Mitro Mitro he cheated simple.

Dougie

I've been scratched a few times in the eye by my daughter when she was a baby and it's hurt like a bastard every time.

Statto

Quote from: Tooting legend on August 16, 2019, 11:38:27 PM
Cheat end of. He never got touched he rolled round like he had Been shot. Grow up the lot of you and stop saying Mitro Mitro Mitro he cheated simple.

Fair enough, no hard feelings.
Good luck against Hull tomorrow.

southwest6

An embarrassing post... I am not a fan of football antics, however Mitro is a player who will always give it his all. He has been immense for us. Doesn't mean that he will therefore escape criticism from me, but the title seems a little dramatic. People forget about these things the following day. MITRO MITRO MITRO

Bokonon

It seemed fairly clear that he got swiped.

But it was exceedingly obvious he milked it for all its worth.

That said, his goal was no embarrassment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Finnans Right Peg

Wouldn't say he embarrassed  the club but did make a meal of it and if a player did that against us we would not be happy .

Spirit of 2000

Embarrassing play acting not worthy of ban though but Parker needs to have serious words. Good performance other than that mind

MikeCdawg

Well in my view I thought it was clever forward play, holding it in the corner then trying to waste a bit of time by feigning injury. I don't think he was deliberately trying to get the player sent off.

He milked it with the rolling over but it happens all the time. We move on

JoelH5

Quote from: Arthur on August 16, 2019, 09:46:34 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on August 16, 2019, 09:43:08 PM
I'm so pleased he did it. Great gamesmanship. Others normally do it to us and we're too clean. Good lad

Cheats normally do it. I don't want either the team or any individual to earn that reputation.

Every other single club in this league are cheats then
I was there, standing in the Putney end