more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham TV Live

Started by SuffolkWhite, October 01, 2019, 03:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: sarvenpa on October 01, 2019, 08:08:07 PM
I got picture but audio stutters big time (sweden)
Both audio and picture stuttering, it is painful , sure to give you a headache after watching for 5 mins. Will Fulham refund money or at least pay for the anadin.

FFC1987

Ok so, it works, getting good picture, perfect audio, only issue is, it only works on iphone and ipad.

When you go into skysports app, it should have a bright red feature saying watch Leeds WestBrom with a drop down arrow too in white, click arrow, select the fulham game, login and it should take you to stream. If you're having buffering problems, it'll be your internet as mines been without fault for 10 minutes. Cairney screamer!!!!

The option isn't currently available on desktop, has to be an ios or android device.

Matt10

Looks like they've set the bitrate too high, so it's buffering and out of sync. This is why the quality of the picture is quite good, but unfortunately the performance is impacted. First time they've had this issue from what I've experienced in streams. Yet again, wish they had live support.

TheManOnTheBus

As I can't get the App to work in the UK, any streams available please?  I can't see any on Cricfree that I normally use.

(And can't use Red Button as I do not have Sky. Thanks!)

joemole

U S here good picture but audio cutting out

MR.E

Missed all 3 goals so far as the feed was skipping all over the place.... However, just restarted app and it appears to be working now.

Matt10

It should be fixed now, lads. You'll notice a bit more blurring in motion because they've lowered the bitrate, but no longer any audio/video sync issues. They went from having 720p to 360p resolutions to help this along. Make sure to refresh your browsers if you haven't already.

Fulham 442

Yep all reset and fixed now. Bit blurry but better that than the stuttering audio!

joemole

Now  what!! Lost audio and video with an error message saying reloading stream shortly. Am I suppose to reboot of just wait?

Fulham 442

filham

The whole picture and sound just gridlocked on me but I have shut down and will go back and try again. Not best pleased with this.

Bassey the warrior

I'm using on laptop. It works but very temperamental. Kept either cutting out or going back 2 mins. I've now muted it because the sound was ahead of the picture.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Matt10 on October 01, 2019, 08:34:36 PM
It should be fixed now, lads. You'll notice a bit more blurring in motion because they've lowered the bitrate, but no longer any audio/video sync issues. They went from having 720p to 360p resolutions to help this along. Make sure to refresh your browsers if you haven't already.

That's poor though for £10. You can watch a Premier League game in HD for £7.99 on Now TV.

Moltobueno

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 01, 2019, 08:53:52 PM
I'm using on laptop. It works but very temperamental. Kept either cutting out or going back 2 mins. I've now muted it because the sound was ahead of the picture.

same here, the picture stops for a moment every 30seconds or so... i suppose the bad weather can influence the broadcast?

Matt10

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 01, 2019, 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on October 01, 2019, 08:34:36 PM

That's poor though for £10. You can watch a Premier League game in HD for £7.99 on Now TV.

FFCTV uses their own broadcast. I am sure the team that works for FFCTV is significantly smaller than those who broadcast prem matches. It's not exactly an apples:apples comparison.

Yes, it's poor, but they did something about it. They went from getting high quality visuals, to realizing it was too much, so they downgraded the bitrate. A 720p resolution, streamed from the original source, to be compatible on multiple devices, that goes a long way.

I know it's easy to say "It should just work", but there are more elements at play here. It's a new service, this FFCTV, their sample size is being experienced by all, so it's a learning experience for all.

Woolly Mammoth

Perhaps they will issue everyone a refund, as it is extortion so far.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jock White

Sorted it out just as Mitro scored his second - working fine now.

bill taylors apprentice

I don't use it and probably never will but I can't understand how the club can justify charging for something that really isn't fit for purpose!

SuffolkWhite

Glad I listened to GJ in the end! Think I'll give Fulham tv a miss and stick with the highlights.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

So which was the best half, the first which we won 3-0 but was impossible to watch or listen to or the second when the score was 1-1 but with good picture and sound.
Seems we can't have it both ways.

I will settle for the win on Saturday with the bad transmission as I will be at the Cottage.