watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham TV Live

Started by SuffolkWhite, October 01, 2019, 03:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Is it worth doing, is it working for anyone on here as I don't want to spend a £10 and then struggle half the night trying to get it working?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ex-Pat

I'm in Fort Lauderdale right now ,paid a fiver each game never a problem.

gang

I have never had a problem with it in Germany.

RaySmith

I think a lot depends on the strength of your internet connection - didn't work too well for me last time it was available in the UK - against Millwall, but hopefully would be better  now.

But i don't think it will be available tonight, since the game is on Sky behind the Red Button, i think.

Good service if it works for you ok, but obviously not so good if you pay £10 and it  doesn't.

Sky's Now TV is only slightly cheaper, though you can usually watch other games  inside the 24 hour period if you want, but the main thing is that it works with few, if any, problems. I don't mind paying f it works.

SuffolkWhite

Anyone in the UK tried it? I am tempted for tonight but I'm not good with IT in case it goes all wrong, hmmmmm
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Count Flapula

I've got an FFCTV subscription already but am on holiday in Greece ATM. Seeing as I'm not in the UK will I be able to watch the game live, or do I need to shell out any additional dough / jump through any other hoops to do so?

Southcoastffc

From the club site:

Pay-per-view passes are available to buy now online for just £5 overseas and £10 UK & Ireland, and fans with an active live video subscription to FFCtv and/or eligible Match Pass can watch this service via their desktop/laptop at tv.fulhamfc.com or on mobile or tablet device through the Club's new FFCtv app.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Count Flapula

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 01, 2019, 04:21:42 PM

From the club site:

Pay-per-view passes are available to buy now online for just £5 overseas and £10 UK & Ireland, and fans with an active live video subscription to FFCtv and/or eligible Match Pass can watch this service via their desktop/laptop at tv.fulhamfc.com or on mobile or tablet device through the Club's new FFCtv app.

Ta 👍

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 01, 2019, 04:21:42 PM

From the club site:

Oh snap...there is an app?

My subscription has been well worth it. Add ESPN plus and the regular subscription and I'm good for Championship football.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

copthornemike

I believe it will not be possible to watch on Skys NowTV service / app as it is one of the 'Red Button' matches - only availabalso means it will not be possible to show on pub's etc which normally screen Sky matches

Russianrob

To be Honest I am too mean to shell out a fiver for this game but I would if it was of the utmost significance.

filham

Quote from: Russianrob on October 01, 2019, 05:02:21 PM
To be Honest I am too mean to shell out a fiver for this game but I would if it was of the utmost significance.
Every Championship game can provide us with 3 points, it is as important as the next game.

copthornemike

There will be highlights of the game from 10.30pm on Quest on Wednesday evening.

rusty shackleford

Streams have been abysmal this year and tonights the worst zthus far. Had zero issues 2 seasons ago

Jock White

The buffering on tonights stream is bloody appalling.
Waste of a tenner..

Matt10

Streams have been fine, however this one so far is badly out of sync and buffering unfortunately. Not sure what is going on, but it seems like they've got the bitrate off the mark.

sarvenpa

I got picture but audio stutters big time (sweden)

rusty shackleford

knightwest

To be honest the website and FFCTV are ghastly and appalling services. We've just spent 45 minutes trying to get the live stream to work from the UK. 2 people paid £10 each (on laptop and app) and we still can't get past the screen asking for a package to choose from.

Avoid, you're better off nicking it from somewhere.

Count Flapula

Downloaded the app as suggested for watching on phone as per above, but will only let me listen and gives no option to watch. Load of rubbish